never mind

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The gun grabbers had a good laugh when the mom left her gun in her car and her kid found it and shot her with it.....they had a good laugh as they told us that only cops should have guns.....then this story came along....where a cop did the same thing...and was paralyzed by his kid.......guess cops kids are better at accidentally shooting people...

Accidentally paralyzed ex-LAPD cop settles with Glock gun maker - MyNewsLA.com

The boy was able to get hold of his father’s weapon while sitting in the back seat and shot the officer in the back. Chavez, who was assigned to the Newton Division, was rendered a paraplegic paralyzed from the waist down.

Sooooo...tell us again how cops should be the only ones with guns....

tell us again how cops should be the only ones with guns....

Someone would actually have to say it the first time before they can say it again Sam.

Your nutter friends tell us that all the time......

Defense attorneys countered that Chavez admitted he forgot the gun was in the back seat when he put his son in the truck, but not in a car seat as required by law. He also did not disassemble it so it would be inoperable, they said.

-------

“(Chavez) admits that he could have easily prevented this incident by following (Glock’s) warnings, his LAPD training and some common sense,” according to the handgun manufacturer’s court papers.

The gun grabbers had a good laugh when the mom left her gun in her car and her kid found it and shot her with it.....they had a good laugh as they told us that only cops should have guns.....then this story came along....where a cop did the same thing...and was paralyzed by his kid.......guess cops kids are better at accidentally shooting people...

Accidentally paralyzed ex-LAPD cop settles with Glock gun maker - MyNewsLA.com

The boy was able to get hold of his father’s weapon while sitting in the back seat and shot the officer in the back. Chavez, who was assigned to the Newton Division, was rendered a paraplegic paralyzed from the waist down.

Sooooo...tell us again how cops should be the only ones with guns....

You were dropped on your head as a child?

He doesn't have any proof. Same shit different thread.

Yes.....so now all of you anti gunners who have said over and over that Americans shouldn't have guns and only the police should have them.......please...tell your buddies what you think...as I find the quotes I will list them...

Yes.....so now all of you anti gunners who have said over and over that Americans shouldn't have guns and only the police should have them.......please...tell your buddies what you think...as I find the quotes I will list them...

DANCE!!

If it happens all the time and you post exclusively these type of stories, you have a lot to choose from. Gotta quote?

:dance:

DANCE!!

If it happens all the time and you post exclusively these type of stories, you have a lot to choose from. Gotta quote?

I know who they are.....when I can get the qoutes you will have them....lots of posts...lots of anti gunners.....lots of mindless drivel.....

DANCE!!

I know who they are.....when I can get the qoutes you will have them....lots of posts...lots of anti gunners.....lots of mindless drivel.....

Page 2 of dancing in full effect. I'm your DJ. DJCC! let's keep the dancing going.....*puts needle on record*

Who are all those people, that you know, who always say only cops should have guns?

DANCE!!

Page 2 of dancing in full effect. I'm your DJ. DJCC! let's keep the dancing going.....*puts needle on record*

Who are all those people, that you know, who always say only cops should have guns?

Keep dancing monkey boy......that is all you have....

Hey man, I just had to laugh at this one. One minute the title was something about a cops kid with a gun with a weird ass OP.

Then the next minute I got an update from a thread title I didnt recognize.

I didnt recognize it because you changed it and ran off to another thread after you got tired of the dance-a-thon.:gay:

Forum List

Back