Never Nikki

She has been pretty loyal to Trump. At least not contradictory enough to rile up his supporters. That said she is clearly the Bush aristocracy candidate if there is one and the GOP needs to shuck all remnants of GHWB's influence on the party.

It doesn't have to be Trump, anyone who promotes the MAGA agenda, which is a term for everything bed wetters hate, can lead the nation. Vivek, Santorum, friggin ROMNEY could buy his soul back from Ted Turner and do the job if he wanted too.

She has been pretty loyal to Trump. At least not enough to rile up his supporters. That said she is clearly the Bush aristocracy candidate if there is one and the GOP needs to shuck all remnants of GHWB's influence on the party.

It doesn't have to be Trump, anyone who promotes the MAGA agenda, which is a term for everything bed wetters hate, can lead the nation. Vivek, Santorum, friggin ROMNEY could buy his soul back from Ted Turner and do the job if he wanted too.
They say she's surging......to 16%.

The media likes Nikki because it seems like she is the easiest candidate they can use to split the republican party and she is female. Her deer/headlight stare would tend to dismiss her as a real presidential candidate and her apparent inability to recover from blindside attack questions from the left is concerning. The Swami deals with the hostile media almost as well as Trump but he comes across as a pandering used car salesman.

The media likes Nikki because it seems like she is the easiest candidate they can use to split the republican party and she is female. Her deer/headlight stare would tend to dismiss her as a real presidential candidate and her apparent inability to recover from blindside attack questions from the left is concerning. The Swami deals with the hostile media almost as well as Trump but he comes across as a pandering used car salesman.
Vivek is actually my first pick over Trump.

Vivek is actually my first pick over Trump.
The NASTY Democrats would chew Vivek up and spit him out. People need to realize who they are dealing with in Democrats, a vile corrupt regime who will do anything to rig, cheat, steal an election. There's no LIE they won't tell and no government agency they won't corrupt towards that goal.

The NASTY Democrats would chew Vivek up and spit him out. People need to realize who they are dealing with in Democrats, a vile corrupt regime who will do anything to rig, cheat, steal an election. There's no LIE they won't tell and no government agency they won't corrupt towards that goal.
They'll KILL PEOPLE, even their own, to get power.

No doubt. These are seriously EVIL people, pure sociopaths.

I think Vivek can take them on.

Whether him or Trump, they need to bring an Army in there. Things need cleanup fast. Probably too late? Need a 16 yr stretch and down to many State GOVT also.

These days you have to be a billionaire with the money to fend off their attacks. Anyone else is going to go bankrupt in legal fees.

1705282175630.png

Forum List

Back