🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Stop Reminding Democrats THEY STOLE THE ELECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
I see it happening already. "Trump lost the election which means..." A, B, C, or something else.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he destroyed the GOP brand.
No, Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he did a bad job.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means people reject conservatism.

It is a fact that Democrats stole the election. A FACT. So whenever you see a Democrat make some false BS statement, and then try to prove it by saying Trump lost the election, we will always remind them that Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

• Banned
I'm sure you won't be alone in your public tantrums over the next 4 years or more.

I state facts. I do not engage in tantrums. I leave that to your sick filthy vermin in BLM and Antifa.

The fact is that the election was stolen, and people like you who are okay with it are a parasitic disease in our nation.

Any Republican that thinks there is a chance of winning 2024 when democrats openly cheat and get away with it is stupid.

Huge chunks of the country are going to become autonomous zones.

Any Republican that thinks there is a chance of winning 2024 when democrats openly cheat and get away with it is stupid.

Do you think they could get away with it again after the exposure this time?
Not only will they get away with it, they are emboldened to do it more. 2024 spoiler alert. Democrats find just enough votes under a table to win.

Courts around the country who have seen Trumps shoddy evidence of a stolen election have ruled against it

Only sore losers who can’t admit defeat believe otherwise

You cant fix stupid

Last edited:
I state facts. I do not engage in tantrums. I leave that to your sick filthy vermin in BLM and Antifa.

The fact is that the election was stolen, and people like you who are okay with it are a parasitic disease in our nation.

You just assumed a whole lot from a position of complete ignorance.
No, the only ignorant motha fucka's are you prog slaves, who just voted to have your freedoms taken away, all for a welfare check.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

To no surprise, they all know and simply don't care. A disturbingly large lack of morality and integrity; this seems to be a common denominator of the Chinocrat DNA, and all of its useful idiots.

Humankind was always going to defile and devour itself. Now, it just happens far more rapidly. Oh well.

To no surprise, they all know and simply don't care. A disturbingly large lack of morality and integrity; this seems to be a common denominator of the Chinocrat DNA, and all of its useful idiots.

Humankind was always going to defile and devour itself. Now, it just happens far more rapidly. Oh well.

The Republicans are typically just as slimy and hypocritical as the Democrats. The moral high ground you all seem to think you have doesn't actually exist. Most people in politics are two-faced dishonest pieces of shit. It's not a left or right thing.

I'm sure you won't be alone in your public tantrums over the next 4 years or more.
Great Post. Also we should continue to Hold Rallies and Protests for the next 4 years and continue to fight The Terrorist Insurgency (BLM & Antifa) and show them NO MERCY!
When the POLICE are defunded and so castrated they cant even defend themselves, it will be open season for the upcoming Turkey Shoot.. I await with baited breath...

BRj_8w5CQAID2XV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back