🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Stop Reminding Democrats THEY STOLE THE ELECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it happening already. "Trump lost the election which means..." A, B, C, or something else.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he destroyed the GOP brand.
No, Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he did a bad job.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means people reject conservatism.

It is a fact that Democrats stole the election. A FACT. So whenever you see a Democrat make some false BS statement, and then try to prove it by saying Trump lost the election, we will always remind them that Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

Yet history will show TRump lost the election but gained another conspiracy that will be used for people who live in fantasy land. There is a reason repubs like fake news as it makes them feel warm inside.

I see it happening already. "Trump lost the election which means..." A, B, C, or something else.

It is a fact that Democrats stole the election. A FACT. So whenever you see a Democrat make some false BS statement, and then try to prove it by saying Trump lost the election, we will always remind them that Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

*biden

The asterisk was earned.

THEY STOLE THE ELECTION

81,009,468 of the brazen thieves, last I checked.

... and they've all been given a pass by all those Republican governors, secretaries of state, state attorneys general, county clerks, Trump's own cybersecurity czar, his fawning Attorney General, dozens of judges up to the Supreme Court, including Trump appointees!, etc., etc. etc.

O, the permissiveness!

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 9.40.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 9.44.04 AM.png

"Wait! Wait!
I've got a Hunter 'laptop from hell' in my pants!"

I'm sure you won't be alone in your public tantrums over the next 4 years or more.

I state facts. I do not engage in tantrums. I leave that to your sick filthy vermin in BLM and Antifa.

The fact is that the election was stolen, and people like you who are okay with it are a parasitic disease in our nation.

Facts?

Did North Korea send a bunch of printed ballots to Maine?

Did the US Army seize a Dominion server in Germany?

What ever become of the 300,000 fake ballots you claimed this woman found? Did any one else corroborate her story?

Are you going to do what you call "justified"? If not...why not?

To no surprise, they all know and simply don't care. A disturbingly large lack of morality and integrity; this seems to be a common denominator of the Chinocrat DNA, and all of its useful idiots.

Humankind was always going to defile and devour itself. Now, it just happens far more rapidly. Oh well.

The Republicans are typically just as slimy and hypocritical as the Democrats. The moral high ground you all seem to think you have doesn't actually exist. Most people in politics are two-faced dishonest pieces of shit. It's not a left or right thing.
Tell yourself what you need to. Lies, self enrichment, and unkept promises are indeed part of politics, initial intentions pure or not.

Being a patriot of the USA, religion, the safety of its citizens, and the constitution is in the Republican bloodstream. Maybe not in all, some are RINO no doubt, but there is legitimate good in key people like Trump and Pence.

Being a treasonous commie twat that will go to any lengths to cheat, steal, and betray the USA? That is what flows strong in the bloodstream of the Chinocrats.

You know it. I know it. We all know it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

*biden

The asterisk was earned.

332-206.

Shove that up your asterisk.

To no surprise, they all know and simply don't care. A disturbingly large lack of morality and integrity; this seems to be a common denominator of the Chinocrat DNA, and all of its useful idiots.

Humankind was always going to defile and devour itself. Now, it just happens far more rapidly. Oh well.

The Republicans are typically just as slimy and hypocritical as the Democrats. The moral high ground you all seem to think you have doesn't actually exist. Most people in politics are two-faced dishonest pieces of shit. It's not a left or right thing.
Tell yourself what you need to. Lies, self enrichment, and unkept promises are indeed part of politics, initial intentions pure or not.

Being a patriot of the USA, religion, the safety of its citizens, and the constitution is in the Republican bloodstream. Maybe not in all, some are RINO no doubt, but there is legitimate good in key people like Trump and Pence.

Being a treasonous commie twat that will go to any lengths to cheat, steal, and betray the USA? That is what flows strong in the bloodstream of the Chinocrats.

You know it. I know it. We all know it.

There are some good people on the left too. That doesn't change what I said about both factions.

Their Mass Voter Fraud Scandal will haunt the Dirty Democrats for many generations

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Courts around the country who have seen Trumps shoddy evidence of a stolen election have ruled otherwise.

Only sore losers who can’t admit defeat believe otherwise

You cant fix stupid
Don't you have to run along to make your appointment to manscape Xi's and Putin's Scrotal Areas?
Like I said
You can’t fix stupid

Courts around the country who have seen Trumps shoddy evidence of a stolen election have ruled otherwise.

Only sore losers who can’t admit defeat believe otherwise

You cant fix stupid
Don't you have to run along to make your appointment to manscape Xi's and Putin's Scrotal Areas?
Like I said
You can’t fix stupid
Is that on the talking points for today? Putin and Xi do not want you to deviate from the script, and you know how angry they get if you miss a dingleberry when doing your manscaping duties for them.

The Dems did such a good job of cheating the Repubs could never find a clue how they did it..

The Dems have experience in hiding Obama’s Birth Certificate and inventing that fake hoax COVID
The only truthful thing you have ever said in your life. You will be getting a call from Xi and Putin to retract your truthful statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back