🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Stop Reminding Democrats THEY STOLE THE ELECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putin and Xi do not want you to deviate from the script, and you know how angry they get if you miss a dingleberry when doing your manscaping duties for them.
Your desperate attempts at diversion on the day your demigod is officially flushed down the the national crapper is entirely understandable.

Take solace in that he will continue to relieve himself on his abject worshippers for the duration via self-pitying pissytweets and copious sniveling aplenty.

Lest he be willfully excluded from America's consciousness, the Loser will persist in showing you a little leg to keep you salivating.

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 10.12.13 AM.png

Formally running for president would mean a lot of things aides say Trump doesn’t want to deal with:
financial disclosure forms, building campaign infrastructure, the possibility of losing again.
But simply teasing a presidential run
— without actually filing the paperwork or erecting a campaign —
gets Trump the attention he needs for the next two years.

Don't give up just yet. I mean you should keeps you hopes up that the 100+ signed members of the House Fascist Wing might pull off a successful subversion of the election. How far are they willing to follow their exalted Leader?

Fcuk the Republican Fascists.

Don't give up just yet. I mean you should keeps you hopes up that the 100+ signed members of the House Fascist Wing might pull off a successful subversion of the election. How far are they willing to follow their exalted Leader?

Says the cheer leader for our new Banana Nation.

If these fascist Republicans steal the election from Joe, what are you going to do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back