Never Tested but came back positive

• Banned
I'm not going to take a mandated test- or shot. So, y'all can say your farewells to me now- I WILL NOT have it happen to me. Period. End. Of. Story.

I have (and have had a thing on my ear I can't see and a thing on my bottom lip that comes and goes, but I ain't going to a Dr and be told you're sick) when I ain't- fuck them and the horses they got here on.

I'm not going to take a mandated test- or shot. So, y'all can say your farewells to me now- I WILL NOT have it happen to me. Period. End. Of. Story.

I have (and have had a thing on my ear I can't see and a thing on my bottom lip that comes and goes, but I ain't going to a Dr and be told you're sick) when I ain't- fuck them and the horses they got here on.
I'm finding that visits to the Dr. are increasingly a huge waste of time....

Any number of people have had that happen

This is just starting my friend ... wait until we discover that $1 trillion vaccine the tax-payers buy is only 5% effective ...

I've talked to a few Millennials ... they say it's not them who'll be paying off the National Debt, it'll be their kids ... so that's good news ...

This is just starting my friend ... wait until we discover that $1 trillion vaccine the tax-payers buy is only 5% effective ...

I've talked to a few Millennials ... they say it's not them who'll be paying off the National Debt, it'll be their kids ... so that's good news ...
Wow! We agree on something!

I'm finding that visits to the Dr. are increasingly a huge waste of time....
That's simply because the entire healthcare industry in this nation has gone to hell in a handbasket due to gubberment involvement and the criminal health insurace ripoff. Of couse the schools aren't worth a damn anymore either.

It's a Current Event you moron.
It appears to be a random post on an obscure message board from an unknown entity furnishing no evidence for itself whatsoever.

That does not define "event". That defines "Imaginarium".

Happened to a friend of mine in San Diego. Never-Trumper, rabid leftie.

She ckecked in for a minor medical visit, never tested for CV, got an email with a positive test result.

Forum List

Back