Never was a Jewish exodus from Egypt

The TNT has a Black & White mentality...You're either going to heaven or hell.
Judaism does not share that simple point of view.
I did a quick googling and found the following:
The body disintegrates in the ground, turning into the dust from which it was created. Thus, when the Day of Resurrection comes, there will be enough material to recreate a new body.

If this is correct, then
this absolutely coincides with Christian doctrine

By the way, the idea of the soul in Judaism is there, and it even more obvious than that of Christians. This is also a common stereotype.

I did a quick googling and found the following:
The body disintegrates in the ground, turning into the dust from which it was created. Thus, when the Day of Resurrection comes, there will be enough material to recreate a new body.

If this is correct, then
this absolutely coincides with Christian doctrine
Actually not.
The body decomposes, it does not disintegrate, thus it may become part of billions of other complete entities.
Someone's body may become part of a building, a can of soda, a cow, etc...
The almost infinite possibilities will be solved by God.
A fraction of my body &/Or soul may live through many lifetimes as a non-Jew.

The same goes for the soul (neshama).

Where is this written in Christian Theology?

By the way, the idea of the soul in Judaism is there, and it even more obvious than that of Christians. This is also a common stereotype.
It is an overt tenant of Judaism.
It's the painting of heaven and hell in the NT that is ludicrous.

Actually not.
The body decomposes, it does not disintegrate, thus it may become part of billions of other complete entities.
Someone's body may become part of a building, a can of soda, a cow, etc...
The almost infinite possibilities will be solved by God.
A fraction of my body &/Or soul may live through many lifetimes as a non-Jew.

The same goes for the soul (neshama).

Where is this written in Christian Theology?
According to my information, this is not the case. For the Jews, before the resurrection, the soul go to the earth of the ancestors, in the "bosom of Abraham," and there is an idea of heaven and hell and punishment.
It's not called that, but the essence is the same.

In principle, this all clearly corresponds to Christian purgatory.
In general, it is difficult to find fundamental differences between the new Judaism and Christianity, it is almost the same thing.

According to my information, this is not the case. For the Jews, before the resurrection, the soul go to the earth of the ancestors, in the "bosom of Abraham," and there is an idea of heaven and hell and punishment.
nope-----there is no hell ------and the bosom of Abraham is something like RIP

Here's the explanation...
The physical world in which we exist has very limited senses.
We cannot see, feel, think or do anything outside the realm of human limitation.
For example, as a human
I cannot hear lower or higher than certain decibel levels
I cannot see below or above given amount of light
I cannot think more than one thought at a time

When the soul parts from the body, it sees the truth of it's own existence, ego, if you will and the truth of everything else's existence.
That process is quite painful.
Imagine you belong to an existence where everything you have ever done or experienced is exposed to God and God's created sentient beings.
It's not a joyride.
Just as a baby matures and acclimates to it's environment, and life has many environments, depending on where you are born or the circumstances of your nurturers, the soul, or a portion thereof, adapts to being non-physical and has to evaluate it's gains and losses and determine in which environment to come back, if at all.

You can even consider Christianity more Judaism than Judaism itself, because the Eucharist more or less corresponds to the ritual of Judaism of the period of the temples, which is not in Judaism itself
There is a motive for sacrifice, although this is closer to Dionysus, but some Christians also have the usual sacrifice for the holidays.

you took the 'nope' right out of my fingertips. Where does the Eucharist thing correspond
to the Temple thing?
It doesn't, but I think know how it came about.
The Creator is completely non-corporeal.
When a Jew offers a Korban, which means "bring close", the eating of certain korbanos has no symbolism of devouring God.
But since the early Christians wanted God to be corporeal they turned the act of consuming the offer to actually consuming God.

Here's the explanation...
The physical world in which we exist has very limited senses.
We cannot see, feel, think or do anything outside the realm of human limitation.
For example, as a human
I cannot hear lower or higher than certain decibel levels
I cannot see below or above given amount of light
I cannot think more than one thought at a time

When the soul parts from the body, it sees the truth of it's own existence, ego, if you will and the truth of everything else's existence.
That process is quite painful.
Imagine you belong to an existence where everything you have ever done or experienced is exposed to God and God's created sentient beings.
It's not a joyride.
Just as a baby matures and acclimates to it's environment, and life has many environments, depending on where you are born or the circumstances of your nurturers, the soul, or a portion thereof, adapts to being non-physical and has to evaluate it's gains and losses and determine in which environment to come back, if at all.
HUH??? I ain't gonna go

you took the 'nope' right out of my fingertips. Where does the Eucharist thing correspond
to the Temple thing?
Most of all, the cult of Dionysus, but the Christians have sacrificial semantics, while the new Jews do not have it at all, or am I mistaken? And in the temples, it was the sacrificial ritual that was practiced.

When a Jew offers a Korban, which means "bring close", the eating of certain korbanos has no symbolism of devouring God.
But since the early Christians wanted God to be corporeal they turned the act of consuming the offer to actually consuming God.
I did not say that in both cases there was the semantics of eating the body of God, the ancient Jews made the usual bloody sacrifices, on the contrary, they were intended for God, but Christians at least have a sacrifice, but do modern Jews have it in whatever form?

It seems to me that christians want THE DEVIL to be even more corporeal than God
and HELL a physical place more than "Heaven"
Most of all, the cult of Dionysus, but the Christians have sacrificial semantics, while the new Jews do not have it at all, or am I mistaken? And in the temples, it was the sacrificial ritual that was practiced.
there was a ritual, but IMO it was discarded as "mere ritual" -----IMO its main
PURPOSE was the feeding of the cohanim and levites in an agrarian land in which
the levites and cohanim had no land
I did not say that in both cases there was the semantics of eating the body of God, the ancient Jews made the usual bloody sacrifices, on the contrary, they were intended for God, but Christians at least have a sacrifice, but do modern Jews have it in whatever form?
challah

there was a ritual, but IMO it was discarded as "mere ritual" -----IMY its main
PURPOSE was the feeding of the cohanim and levites in an agrarian land in whis
There is most likely another reason. Judea was a part of the Sassanid empire for a long time, this new generation Judaism became a mixture of Zoroastrianism and some old Jewish ideas

Bloody Sacrifices...I guess you don't eat meat.

The Torah and Tanach are quite explicit that prayer is equal to sacrifices.
There were no korbonot for intentional sins, only unintentional sins.
The only sacrifice for a sin is to behave.
99% of the animals offered in the Temple were cooked and eaten.

Forum List

Back