Never was a Jewish exodus from Egypt

Ordinary Muslims do not really know anything about Islam, just as Christians do not know anything about Christianity. Someone considers this to be their tradition, which came from their ancestors, and mostly think that it contributes to a more strict morality and find it useful against disorderliness.
But they mostly do not even think about the origin and ideas, and how it appeared in their country, whether it was really the tradition of his fathers, if we are not talking about the Arabs.
try re-reading your response----it makes little sense. I grew up in a very christian town---
the christians there attended SUNDAY SCHOOL and learned about their religion---in fact,
I got invited. The muslims I have known came from MANY DIFFERENT parts of the world and
were highly educated people----they knew all about their religion, too. "ORDINARY" muslims
know only what they are told since the majority of adult muslims in the WORLD---are illiterate

rupol2000
It’s one thing to recognize being Jewish on the female line
The genetics does not care as the Y chromosome indicates middle eastern

rupol2000

Jewish males took folks in the Roman Empire as wives that converted
You also has small mass conversions in early Roman republic

try re-reading your response----it makes little sense. I grew up in a very christian town---
the christians there attended SUNDAY SCHOOL and learned about their religion---in fact,
I got invited. The muslims I have known came from MANY DIFFERENT parts of the world and
were highly educated people----they knew all about their religion, too. "ORDINARY" muslims
know only what they are told since the majority of adult muslims in the WORLD---are illiterate
I knew many Christians and even priests, none of them deeply delves into these issues, they do not even know the semantics of their rituals. Some Christians who have eaten the ordinances of the sacrament all their lives are shocked when they learn that they are symbolically eating their own god, for example.

Jewish males took folks in the Roman Empire as wives that converted
You also has small mass conversions in early Roman republic
In fact, this cannot be, it has already been discussed. Jewishness is inherited through the female line, and in such a situation it will not exist at all. It's like saying that Jews are Italians or anyone else.

I knew many Christians and even priests, none of them deeply delves into these issues, they do not even know the semantics of their rituals. Some Christians who have eaten the ordinances of the sacrament all their lives are shocked when they learn that they are symbolically eating their own god, for example.
you should stop posting-----you are making a fool of yourself. Catholic Priests need not learn about the MASS ----from a jerk like you. -----BTW are you a muslim? You seem like
someone educated by the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES FLING. YOU open your mouth and INFORM them? <<<< that is funny. Your Imam TOLD you to fart in their faces?

you should stop posting-----you are making a fool of yourself. Catholic Priests need not learn about the MASS ----from a jerk like you. -----BTW are you a muslim? You seem like
someone educated by the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES FLING. YOU open your mouth and INFORM them? <<<< that is funny. Your Imam TOLD you to fart in their faces?
Ordinary parishioners often do not know this, the priests, of course, know more, but they do not really understand this either. Well, you ate the body of God, drank his blood, why does God need it or you? They cannot give intelligible answers to this. They absolutely do not know where the cult of fire came from, although it is absolutely not canonized in any way. They do not know why the cult of the Virgin Mary is so important, despite the fact that according to the scriptures she does not have any divine status, but she is almost more significant than Yahweh himself and Christ among Christians. Etc.

Ordinary parishioners often do not know this, the priests, of course, know more, but they do not really understand this either. Well, you ate the body of God, drank his blood, why does God need it or you? They cannot give intelligible answers to this. They absolutely do not know where the cult of fire came from, although it is absolutely not canonized in any way. They do not know why the cult of the Virgin Mary is so important, despite the fact that according to the scriptures she does not have any divine status, but she is almost more significant than Yahweh himself and Christ among Christians. Etc.
you continue to make a fool of yourself. YOU have no idea what priests understand. "cult of
fire" You are confused-----are you Iranian? "yahweh" is not a word" "CULT OF MARY"?

By the way, note that the word "divine" has the same root as "Devil" through Dev, which originally meant "heavenly" in Aryan and referred to the heavenly gods.
ask your priest how it turned out. However, he will most likely deny it.

By the way, note that the word "divine" has the same root as "Devil" through Dev, which originally meant "heavenly" in Aryan and referred to the heavenly gods.
ask your priest how it turned out. However, he will most likely deny it.
right----because priests are not stupid no matter what your Imam told you. The words
Divine, Devil,, and DEV have nothing to do with each other. IDIOTS make an issue of
superficially similar SOUNDS in various different languages

Forum List

Back