Never was a Jewish exodus from Egypt

There is most likely another reason. Judea was a part of the Sassanid empire for a long time, this new generation Judaism became a mixture of Zoroastrianism and some old Jewish ideas
I don't see any connection at all to the evolution of Judaism post 70 AD which is the
issue in question

There is most likely another reason. Judea was a part of the Sassanid empire for a long time, this new generation Judaism became a mixture of Zoroastrianism and some old Jewish ideas
The Levites had to give a tithe to the Kohanim.

I don't see any connection at all to the evolution of Judaism post 70 AD which is the
issue in question
There is a lot in common, like Christianity. The idea of "heaven and hell" comes from there. Ritual impurity, and much more. The power itself could not but influence. In fact, the new Judaism is simply far-fetched to the old, there is little in common. There are much more similarities with Zoroastrianism.
Even the archaeological excavations of Duru Europus give out there more likely a Zoroastrian rather than a Jewish temple in terms of attributes. And this is exactly the period when Christianity has not yet divergence with modern Judaism, there are icons

There is a lot in common, like Christianity. The idea of "heaven and hell" comes from there. Ritual impurity, and much more. The power itself could not but influence. In fact, the new Judaism is simply far-fetched to the old, there is little in common. There are much more similarities with Zoroastrianism.
Even the archaeological excavations of Duru Europus give out there more likely a Zoroastrian rather than a Jewish temple in terms of attributes. And this is exactly the period when Christianity has not yet divergence with modern Judaism, there are icons
you lost me------there is no actual "hell" in judaism----"new" or "old" As to art and architecture style -----I have never been in a zoroastrian temple----BUT synagogues tend to
be sorta like what goes on wherever they are.......excluding some symbols

If we talk about those cults that were similar to the old version of Judaism, there is no doubt that this is Brahmanism in the first place. In addition, the Balts and other Europeans not embraced by Roman culture practiced something similar in the pagan temples, there was also an altar and an altar partition, this interior migrated to Christianity.

If we talk about those cults that were similar to the old version of Judaism, there is no doubt that this is Brahmanism in the first place. In addition, the Balts and other Europeans not embraced by Roman culture practiced something similar in the pagan temples, there was also an altar and an altar partition, this interior migrated to Christianity.
You lost me again-------what is your issue about "old version Judaism" that you see similar
to this or that?

you lost me------there is no actual "hell" in judaism
According to my information, there is analog, the word "hell" does not matter. This is the place where the soul is punished and corrected, before the coming of the Messiah and resurrection in the flesh.
It all looks like Christianity.
The discrepancy here is that they do not recognize Christ as the messiah, but from a cultural point of view, these are only minor details. Christianity and Judaism are identical.

According to my information, there is analog, the word "hell" does not matter. This is the place where the soul is punished and corrected, before the coming of the Messiah and resurrection in the flesh.
It all looks like Christianity.
The discrepancy here is that they do not recognize Christ as the messiah, but from a cultural point of view, these are only minor details. Christianity and Judaism are identical.
there is no such place in Judaism and no such interval of "punishment after death"------you seem to be thinking of islam.

Forum List

Back