Never was a Jewish exodus from Egypt

Certainly not the NT since most born again Christians are pro Israel
try reading it again-------then take a deep breath and read the koran.
FILTERING is a very important function of the human brain---we all do it----
more or less

try reading it again-------then take a deep breath and read the koran.
FILTERING is a very important function of the human brain---we all do it----
more or less
I suppose you are trying to say something and make a point but you’re failing badly

Most born again Christians are pro Jewish

I suppose you are trying to say something and make a point but you’re failing badly

Most born again Christians are pro Jewish
"born again" is a minority AND they have all KINDS of reasons for being
"pro-israel" --------some of them----a bit weird. I grew up with christians
and my only "religion" school experience as a child was protestant sunday school

"born again" is a minority AND they have all KINDS of reasons for being
"pro-israel" --------some of them----a bit weird. I grew up with christians
and my only "religion" school experience as a child was protestant sunday school
I hope you know that many if not most Christians and Jews will not pass inspection during the Church Age before Jesus returns

Just a colorful and intriguing story
It never happened
It’s just fable
Zero archeological evidence

Sorry
Not that I am here to argue with you but you do realize that Egyptian chronology is based on the writings of a 3 rd century scribe named Manetho if I am not mistaken and that the timeframes are off considerably … You realize that this could possibly make it very difficult to pin point accurately that the Israelites did indeed sojourn in Egypt… Further do you have any idea how the sands shift and coverup huge areas of land which can obscure whole cities and regions .. Can you imagine the amount of work and detail it would take to just uncover one small region and Egypt is a vast country so never say never archaeologically speaking and I am sure there is a surprise or two out there waiting to be found..

Not that I am here to argue with you but you do realize that Egyptian chronology is based on the writings of a 3 rd century scribe named Manetho if I am not mistaken and that the timeframes are off considerably … You realize that this could possibly make it very difficult to pin point accurately that the Israelites did indeed sojourn in Egypt… Further do you have any idea how the sands shift and coverup huge areas of land which can obscure whole cities and regions .. Can you imagine the amount of work and detail it would take to just uncover one small region and Egypt is a vast country so never say never archaeologically speaking and I am sure there is a surprise or two out there waiting to be found..
You are ascribing a lot of intelligence to Q.

The purpose of the snake was to show the Israelites that serving an idol was pointless.
Of course, you read the verses out of context, presuming you even read them.

Moses put up a snake on a poll and told people to look at it and be saved from snake bites.

And then there were the dueling snakes in front of Pharaoh.

Manetho wrote about the expulsion of the lepers.

Manetho wrote about the expulsion of the lepers.
Honestly Surada what is your point here we are talking about his compiling the egyptian dynasties in the 3 rd century BCE.. What do the expulsion of lepers have to do with the subject at hand since there are no original copies of Egyptian history and we are relying on his compilation of 30 dynasties even though technically there were 31 but I guess he figured 30 was a nice round number….Do you do this on purpose I have asked you that before and just how old are you because If you are young I will give you the benefit of the doubt…

Mac-7
I don’t see any evidence of a “ higher power “
We see good folks dying every second on earth ; we look to the cosmos and it’s a “ million ways to die “

Forum List

Back