New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

For those who haven't seen it, it might behoove to give this a read.

She gets very specific, even to the point of knowing what kind of shoes he was wearing. Then again, when a guy shoves your face in his crotch, I guess you might notice that sort of thing.

Text of Beverly Young Nelson’s Accusation Against Roy Moore

NOV. 13, 2017

My name is Beverly Young Nelson.

"I was born on November 14, 1961. In Santa Maria, California.

My husband, John, and I have been married for the last 13 years. He has taken time off from his work as a truck driver to be here with me today and I thank him for that.

When I was 15 years old I began working after school. I was attending Gadsden High School. I worked at the Olde Hickory House on E. Meighan Blvd. off of Highway 431 in Gadsden, Alabama. I worked there after school as a waitress. Some nights I worked until 7pm and other nights until 10pm.

Mr. Roy Moore was a regular customer. He came in almost every night and would stay until closing time. He sat at the counter in the same seat night after night. I remember exactly where he sat.

Mr. Moore was an adult. He was much older than I was. I knew that he was the District attorney in Elowah County. I did not understand what that meant, but I knew that he was an important person and I always treated him with respect.

When he was at the restaurant he would speak to me and would sometimes pull the ends of my long hair as I walked by him. I had red hair down to my waist. He would complement me on my looks. I did not think anything of it. I did nothing to encourage his flirtatious behavior. I was accustomed to men flirting with me because I was well developed and I competed in beauty pageants. I did not attach any significance to Mr. Moore’s behavior towards me and I did not respond to any of Mr. Moore’s flirtatious behavior for two reasons: First, I had a boyfriend. Second, even if I had not had a boyfriend I was not interested in having a dating or sexual relationship with a man twice my age.

I turned 16 on November 14, 1977. About a month later I received my yearbook from Southside high school where I had spent my freshman and sophomore years. I happened to bring my yearbook to work with me to the restaurant on December 22, 1977. I put it down at the end of the counter. Mr. Moore happened to notice it and asked if he could write in your yearbook. I felt flattered and I said “yes”. He wrote in my yearbook as follows:
Photo
Ms. Nelson held up a yearbook with an inscription from Mr. Moore. “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas.’” Credit Lucas Jackson/Reuters

I took the yearbook home with me at the end of my shift that day. I felt honored that Mr. Moore, who was such an important person, would write in my yearbook.

A week or two later I was working at the restaurant. My shift ended at 10pm when the restaurant closed. It was a cold night and I went outside to wait for my boyfriend to pick me up and drive me home. My boyfriend was late. Mr. Moore exited the restaurant at the same time as I did. He noticed that my boyfriend was not there and he offered me a ride home.

I trusted Mr. Moore. He was the District attorney. I thought that he was simply doing something nice by offering to drive me home. I did not want to wait outside in the cold so I agreed.

I wanted to call my boyfriend but this was before cell phones and I had no way to contact him. My home was only about two and a half miles away. I planned to call my boyfriend after I got home to let him know that I had gotten a ride home and that there was no need for him to pick me up.

Mr. Moore was wearing brown hush puppies on his feet. He drove a two door car. I believe that it was an old car, but I do not recall the model. I got into his car in the passenger seat. He began driving. I thought he would get on the highway, but instead he drove to the back of the restaurant. I was not immediately alarmed as there was an exit from the back of the restaurant to the street and he could drive from there to my house without getting on the highway. However, instead of driving to the street he stopped the car and parked his car in between the dumpster and the back of the restaurant where there were no lights. The area was dark and deserted. I was alarmed and I immediately asked him what he was doing.

Instead of answering my question, Mr. Moore reached over and began groping me, putting his hands on my breasts. I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and locked it so I could not get out. I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping he began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch. I continued to struggle. I was determined that I was not allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified. He was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought that he was going to rape me. I was twisting and struggling and begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face.

At some point he gave up. He then looked at me and said, “you are a child. I am the District attorney of Etiwah County. If you tell anyone about this, no one will believe you.” He finally allowed me to open the car door and I either fell out or he pushed me out. I was on the ground as he pulled out of the parking area behind the restaurant. The passenger door was still open as he burned rubber pulling away leaving me lying there on the cold concrete in the dark.

I got up and tried to pull myself together. I was making my way to the front of the restaurant when my boyfriend arrived. It was late and it was dark. I did not say anything to him as to what had occurred as he had a violent temper and I was afraid that he would do something that would get him into trouble. When I got home I went to my room. The following morning my neck was black and blue and purple. In the days following I covered the bruising on my neck with makeup. I did not tell anyone about what had happened. I was scared. I felt that if I told anyone Mr. Moore would do something to me or my family. I decided to keep what happened to myself.

The day after Mr. Moore assaulted me I called the restaurant and quit my job. I never went there again.

About two years later I told my younger sister what Mr. Moore did to me. About four years ago I told my mother what happened. Before I married my husband, John, I told him what Mr. Moore had done to me.

My husband and I supported Donald Trump for President. This has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats. It has everything to do with Mr. Moore’s sexual assault when I was a teenager."

I thought that I was Mr. Moore’s only victim. I would probably have taken what Mr. Moore did to me to my grave, had it not been for the courage of four other women that were willing to speak out about their experiences with Mr. Moore. Their courage has inspired me to overcome my fear.

Mr. Moore attacked me when I was a child. I did nothing to deserve his sexual attack. I was frightened by his position and his power. I am coming forward to let Mr. Moore know that he no longer has any power over me and I no longer live in fear of him."

LINK
You didn't post the entire inscription:

Moore's latest alleged victim, Beverly Nelson — the fifth woman to accuse the politician of sexual misconduct or worse — showed the yearbook and the inscription, which included the words "Olde Hickory House," the name of the restaurant where Nelson, then 16, worked and where Moore, then 30, offered to drive her home the night he attempted to rape her, she said.

Roy Moore signed an accuser's high school yearbook, "Love, Roy Moore D.A."

That's important because Moore said he never heard of the girl OR the Restaurant were he signed the Yearbook which included, in his handwriting, the name of the Restaurant: Olde Hickory House.

Two accusers. NOT 5. And I think a forensic analysis should be done on the handwriting.

Lyin Ted: “As it stands, I can’t urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign in the face of these charges, without a serious persuasive demonstration that the charges are not true...grown men don’t typically sign high school girls’ yearbooks.“

What's the latest on Weinstein raping women, the BFF of the Obama's and Clintons?

who is defending, Weinstein, moron?

no one....

now go defend the sexual predator again.
you defend bill clinton. rest my case.

why shouldn't I? was was there to defend? he cheated on his wife. it was consensual. none of my business. terrible husband. who cares?

23_11_521.gif

This isn't about a court of law, clown shoes. Moore isn't facing any charges.

The left has already found him guilty, Chicken Lips.

Is that so?

I hadn't heard that he's been sent to prison, or faced any judicial punishment at all.

Do you have a link?

Hold on, I'll look for it.
I've been told all my life that no two snowflakes look alike
That's a damn lie. In the Democrat Party all snowflakes are cast from the same mold.

That is so hilarious considering that 90% of the GOP is white.

2. Party affiliation among voters: 1992-2016

What does white have to do with it? Besides, only Liberals are snowflakes that make piss-yellow snow. .
Republicans are 90% white.
They look alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike.

Democrats are pretty much everyone else.

This woman said that she and her husband voted for Trump .. it's not political.

She lied!

To search: Alabama Secretary of State | Voter View - Registrant Search

Search: Beverly Nelson (DOB: Nov. 14, 1961)

[Her birthday is provided by this NYT story: Text of Beverly Young Nelson’s Accusation Against Roy Moore]

1uv0.png
This woman said that she and her husband voted for Trump .. it's not political.
Moore said he never met or even heard of the restaurant where she worked. Moore signed her yearbook, mentioning the restaurant by name, and signed it Roy Moore, DA.
>
That's my full post.
Your post proves Moore signed her yearbook, mentioning the name of the restaurant.

She gets very specific, even to the point of knowing what kind of shoes he was wearing. Then again, when a guy shoves your face in his crotch, I guess you might notice that sort of thing.

NOV. 13, 2017

My husband, John, and I have been married for the last 13 years. He has taken time off from his work as a truck driver to be here with me today and I thank him for that.

When I was 15 years old I began working after school. I was attending Gadsden High School. I worked at the Olde Hickory House on E. Meighan Blvd. off of Highway 431 in Gadsden, Alabama. I worked there after school as a waitress. Some nights I worked until 7pm and other nights until 10pm.

Mr. Roy Moore was a regular customer. He came in almost every night and would stay until closing time. He sat at the counter in the same seat night after night. I remember exactly where he sat.

Mr. Moore was an adult. He was much older than I was. I knew that he was the District attorney in Elowah County. I did not understand what that meant, but I knew that he was an important person and I always treated him with respect.

When he was at the restaurant he would speak to me and would sometimes pull the ends of my long hair as I walked by him. I had red hair down to my waist. He would complement me on my looks. I did not think anything of it. I did nothing to encourage his flirtatious behavior. I was accustomed to men flirting with me because I was well developed and I competed in beauty pageants. I did not attach any significance to Mr. Moore’s behavior towards me and I did not respond to any of Mr. Moore’s flirtatious behavior for two reasons: First, I had a boyfriend. Second, even if I had not had a boyfriend I was not interested in having a dating or sexual relationship with a man twice my age.

I turned 16 on November 14, 1977. About a month later I received my yearbook from Southside high school where I had spent my freshman and sophomore years. I happened to bring my yearbook to work with me to the restaurant on December 22, 1977. I put it down at the end of the counter. Mr. Moore happened to notice it and asked if he could write in your yearbook. I felt flattered and I said “yes”. He wrote in my yearbook as follows:
Photo
Ms. Nelson held up a yearbook with an inscription from Mr. Moore. “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas.’” Credit Lucas Jackson/Reuters

I took the yearbook home with me at the end of my shift that day. I felt honored that Mr. Moore, who was such an important person, would write in my yearbook.

A week or two later I was working at the restaurant. My shift ended at 10pm when the restaurant closed. It was a cold night and I went outside to wait for my boyfriend to pick me up and drive me home. My boyfriend was late. Mr. Moore exited the restaurant at the same time as I did. He noticed that my boyfriend was not there and he offered me a ride home.

I trusted Mr. Moore. He was the District attorney. I thought that he was simply doing something nice by offering to drive me home. I did not want to wait outside in the cold so I agreed.

I wanted to call my boyfriend but this was before cell phones and I had no way to contact him. My home was only about two and a half miles away. I planned to call my boyfriend after I got home to let him know that I had gotten a ride home and that there was no need for him to pick me up.

Mr. Moore was wearing brown hush puppies on his feet. He drove a two door car. I believe that it was an old car, but I do not recall the model. I got into his car in the passenger seat. He began driving. I thought he would get on the highway, but instead he drove to the back of the restaurant. I was not immediately alarmed as there was an exit from the back of the restaurant to the street and he could drive from there to my house without getting on the highway. However, instead of driving to the street he stopped the car and parked his car in between the dumpster and the back of the restaurant where there were no lights. The area was dark and deserted. I was alarmed and I immediately asked him what he was doing.

Instead of answering my question, Mr. Moore reached over and began groping me, putting his hands on my breasts. I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and locked it so I could not get out. I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping he began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch. I continued to struggle. I was determined that I was not allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified. He was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought that he was going to rape me. I was twisting and struggling and begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face.

At some point he gave up. He then looked at me and said, “you are a child. I am the District attorney of Etiwah County. If you tell anyone about this, no one will believe you.” He finally allowed me to open the car door and I either fell out or he pushed me out. I was on the ground as he pulled out of the parking area behind the restaurant. The passenger door was still open as he burned rubber pulling away leaving me lying there on the cold concrete in the dark.

I got up and tried to pull myself together. I was making my way to the front of the restaurant when my boyfriend arrived. It was late and it was dark. I did not say anything to him as to what had occurred as he had a violent temper and I was afraid that he would do something that would get him into trouble. When I got home I went to my room. The following morning my neck was black and blue and purple. In the days following I covered the bruising on my neck with makeup. I did not tell anyone about what had happened. I was scared. I felt that if I told anyone Mr. Moore would do something to me or my family. I decided to keep what happened to myself.

The day after Mr. Moore assaulted me I called the restaurant and quit my job. I never went there again.

About two years later I told my younger sister what Mr. Moore did to me. About four years ago I told my mother what happened. Before I married my husband, John, I told him what Mr. Moore had done to me.

My husband and I supported Donald Trump for President. This has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats. It has everything to do with Mr. Moore’s sexual assault when I was a teenager."

I thought that I was Mr. Moore’s only victim. I would probably have taken what Mr. Moore did to me to my grave, had it not been for the courage of four other women that were willing to speak out about their experiences with Mr. Moore. Their courage has inspired me to overcome my fear.

Mr. Moore attacked me when I was a child. I did nothing to deserve his sexual attack. I was frightened by his position and his power. I am coming forward to let Mr. Moore know that he no longer has any power over me and I no longer live in fear of him."

LINK

Moore's latest alleged victim, Beverly Nelson — the fifth woman to accuse the politician of sexual misconduct or worse — showed the yearbook and the inscription, which included the words "Olde Hickory House," the name of the restaurant where Nelson, then 16, worked and where Moore, then 30, offered to drive her home the night he attempted to rape her, she said.

That's important because Moore said he never heard of the girl OR the Restaurant were he signed the Yearbook which included, in his handwriting, the name of the Restaurant: Olde Hickory House.

Two accusers. NOT 5. And I think a forensic analysis should be done on the handwriting.
Still breathing still lying. Trump would be proud.

Fifth Woman Accuses Senate Candidate Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct

NOV. 13, 2017

Photo

LINK

I don't care what headlines fucking say. The original WP article had one accuser. One woman said her mother didn't allow her to date him. Two other women didn't accuse him of jack shit.

They dated him. Nothing went beyond kissing and hugging.

NOV. 13, 2017

Photo

LINK

The headline is a lie.

Only one accuser in the WP article. The other three in the WP article did not accuse Moore of jack shit. One just said she wasn't allowed to date him. One said her mother trusted Moore and actually thought of him as excellent marriage material. Other woman dated him and nothing happened but kissing and hugging.

AND this woman actually works for the Democrats.

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man. Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

Woman says GOP candidate Roy Moore, the ‘Ten Commandments judge,’ initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 | Toronto Star

Here's the other one.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him ... She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging.

“He liked Eddie Rabbit and I liked Freddie Mercury,” Deason says, referring to the country singer and the British rocker"

Let's get her boyfriend to back up her state of being on that night in question. She said she was crying and Moore tried to take her clothes off so she should have appeared tearful and dishevelled.

Let's get his take on that night.

..and the beat goes on.....Republican's eating their own..and Dems grabbing bags of popcorn

New accuser claims sexual assault by Moore in 1970s

iu

Except the reality is you morons have all your hopes pinned in fake, made up BS while Harvy Weinstein and the rest of the Left are the real ones with things to hide. People like Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein etc etc etc
f2e81w5hfsxz.png

They just got caught! I'm sure there are some freaks left in Congress "on the DL!" :eusa_naughty: :FIREdevil: :funnyface: :rolleyes: :dig:

So two women. No evidence. 40 years ago.
Twice as many as you said there was last week. Your hero is a creep.

No hero. Has been known as a good man. No evidence has been presented as to his guilt. And I believe in innocent until proven guilty.

"Has been known as a good man"

Oh please... as if you know a single thing about him, besides the "R" after his name...

Every thing I have read about the Judge has been very positive. One of the women in the first WP article even claimed her mother trusted Moore implicitly. Thought of him as good marriage material for her.

Yep, sounds like a real charmer. Colorfiul guy, even. These are useful qualities , when running a campaign. Not so useful to a judge, though , apparently. He failed pretty badly at that. Naturally, he should be promoted.MAGA

Forum List

Back