New AP Poll out Today. Obama Takes a Massive Hit. Only 37% Approval.

It sounds like based on the posts, that all the Obama supporters think a huge drop in his approval numbers is a good thing. Who knew?

The Boehner shutdown has put Congress at what; 8% favorable? I'm sure BHO is quite happy with 37% considering. What a lame-azzed thread... funny as shit.

Obama is only 10 points above where Bush was at his worst. The ratings for the TP members in their own districts are phenomenal.
And btw, if you bothered to click the link you would ahve seen that Rasmussen's numbers for Obama are even worse.

Ask President Romney about Rasmussen.
332-206.
Bingo.

I know two things:
1) You are a lazy dolt.
2) You are stupid.
I know one because you obviously didnt bother to click the link. If you had, you would have seen that Rasmussen gives Obama the *highest* approval ratings of any pollsters.
You are stupid because you took the bait on that one.

Romney would have done leaps, and bounds, a gulf better than Obama - a damn shame! I think his poll numbers will stay suppressed, and drop more when more people realize how he has maximized pain, and punishment on the American people in place of compromise.

Of course his truly brain dead Obamabots will approve of him even as we enter into the gates of hell - so his numbers can't decline much more.

Last edited:
Obama's bullshit attempts to punish the American people with the current shutdown and his refusal to negotiate appears to be drastically affecting his approval numbers.

AP has a new Poll out today showing a 10% drop in Presidential approval over the last week. His current approval rating is to to 37%. 78% of Americans also feel the Country is going in the wrong direction according to the AP.

Here is a link to the data. RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls

I'm surprised it's that high. This asshat is the biggest dumbass to ever occupy the WH. He has personally set this country back to levels not seen since the 60's

This guy can't get out of his own way

-Geaux

It would probably be lower, except if you say you disapprove of Obama's job performance it automatically makes you a racist.

How in the world did you guess my name was Bob?

-Geaux

[youtube]J1o0ooNn8Qc[/youtube]

Obama is only 10 points above where Bush was at his worst. The ratings for the TP members in their own districts are phenomenal.
And btw, if you bothered to click the link you would ahve seen that Rasmussen's numbers for Obama are even worse.

332-206.
Bingo.

I know two things:
1) You are a lazy dolt.
2) You are stupid.
I know one because you obviously didnt bother to click the link. If you had, you would have seen that Rasmussen gives Obama the *highest* approval ratings of any pollsters.

332-206
quite accurate

332-206.
Bingo.

I know two things:
1) You are a lazy dolt.
2) You are stupid.

332-206
quite accurate

The stupid is strong in this one.

Bingo.

I know two things:
1) You are a lazy dolt.
2) You are stupid.

332-206
quite accurate

Indeed- All those numbers reflect is just how stupid 51% of our country is.

The chemo is not stopping the cancer

-Geaux

Bingo.

I know two things:
1) You are a lazy dolt.
2) You are stupid.

332-206
quite accurate

Romney..sure. Obama...332 reasons why he won. Oh by the way, the negative rep really hurt...keep doing that sonny :lol: :lol:

The TeaPs on this thread cannot spin that somehow being in much greater trouble than the pres is a great thing.

The TeaPs on this thread cannot spin that somehow being in much greater trouble than the pres is a great thing.

Your right

The GOP was down the drain before this all started. Now Obama is circling it and the spin is tightening.

Swoooosh

-Geaux

Romney..sure. Obama...332 reasons why he won. Oh by the way, the negative rep really hurt...keep doing that sonny :lol: :lol:

Romney, Bush. BAAAWHAAAAA :lol:

-Geaux

Did you miss the last election? Obama received 332 electoral votes. But, according to you, the "dumb ones" voted for him.

After a while, doesn't your "everybody else is wrong and I'm right" plank of your platform get a bit old?

Obama's approval number pretty much matches the I.Q.'s of many of those who voted for him. {aka, the F***K the middle class,,,I want free stuff crowd"}

Obama's approval number pretty much matches the I.Q.'s of many of those who voted for him. {aka, the F***K the middle class,,,I want free stuff crowd"}

For real- Those are the ones who want to ride in the cart and not pull it

-Geaux

Obama's bullshit attempts to punish the American people with the current shutdown and his refusal to negotiate appears to be drastically affecting his approval numbers.

AP has a new Poll out today showing a 10% drop in Presidential approval over the last week. His current approval rating is to to 37%. 78% of Americans also feel the Country is going in the wrong direction according to the AP.

Here is a link to the data. RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls

I'm surprised it's that high. This asshat is the biggest dumbass to ever occupy the WH. He has personally set this country back to levels not seen since the 60's

This guy can't get out of his own way

-Geaux

1860's ..., RIGHT ?

why dont we just relocate everyone who lives off the middle class to California, and see what its like to live in Hell.

332-206
quite accurate

Yes, voter fraud in key cities in key states. Bush won, twice, btw.
But that is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you are stupid and lazy and fixed on partisanship. So much so, you didnt take the time to figure out that Rasmussen pegged Obama's miserable rating higher than anyone else.

Forum List

Back