New Arizona Governor Will Close Mexico-Arizona Border

I don't think she knows how international boarders work...

The Federal Government is in charge of boarder control...

For Republicans that won't be a reason not to nominate her...

if the state wants to build a wall on private land all they have to do is get the owners permission.

She can't close down the border completely since she doesn't control the federal property.

Maybe not, but think how much easier it will make it for our border patrol. Their main focus will be the open spots on federal land instead of the entire border in the state.

Slight problem.
Gov. Greg Abbott’s border enforcement effort violates the U.S. Constitution, a Travis County state district judge on Thursday ruled, threatening Operation Lone Star's future and opening the gates to a flood of court challenges.

Travis County state District Judge Jan Soifer's ruling came in a legal challenge to the detention of a man from Ecuador who is seeking asylum. His lawyers say he is among thousands of migrants arrested as part of Abbott’s effort to combat illegal border crossings.

Soifer's ruling "sets a clear pathway for everybody arrested under Operation Lone Star to challenge their arrests," said Kristin Etter, a special project director at Texas RioGrande Legal Aid, which represents about 800 defendants arrested as part of the operation. Etter also testified during the hearing.

"We are in the process of evaluating strategies moving forward, and that is one of them," she said.

Very smart. Trump won the primary and ultimately the presidency with his border stance. Democrats only like to mimic failure. Nobody is putting cameras in classrooms either.
republicans everywhere are proposing cameras in the classroom

yes, a big part of why trump won is border stance. But it would be more correct to say that Trump won because he hates the same people that his fans hate. The border wall is just one symbol of that.

Pretty sure the oligarchy put the "federal g'ment" in its place a long time ago.
Put those immigrant people in richer areas and communities and see what will happen. This is an agenda to get voters to help to overturn the Constitution or by Prog dictums. This is not an immigration for new citizens doctrine.

republicans everywhere are proposing cameras in the classroom

yes, a big part of why trump won is border stance. But it would be more correct to say that Trump won because he hates the same people that his fans hate. The border wall is just one symbol of that.

There is no hate involved. Not wanting people to invade your country does not mean you hate them. I close and lock my doors when I leave the house or go to sleep. It doesn't mean I hate my friends, family or neighbors, I just don't want them entering my home uninvited

Trump was one of the few Republicans that listened to what the little people had to say. That's why he had the border stance that he did. We on the right have long held the belief that our border is too porous and somebody needs to stop it, and we've held that stance long before Trump even thought of running for office. If the GOP were smart they'd tell businesses to go pound salt and side with us in immigration if they run anybody other than Trump. The other Republicans only gave us lip service and didn't take our concerns seriously. We didn't ask for immigration reform. We didn't ask for a path to citizenship. We demand that the border be shut down and all the illegals here get out of our country.

As to your link, there are no cameras in classrooms. First of all it was only a proposal. Secondly according to your article, the bill only gave permission to local school boards to have cameras if they feel they are necessary. The school boards are controlled by the parents. If they decide they do want cameras, it's up to the board to find the funding for them. If parents support the cameras, their will should be carried out as it's their money that pay for the schools and teachers.

Anyone that terms the inflow of illegal immigrants as an 'invasion' is an idiot!

OMG!!!

We're being invaded by hardworking people looking for a better life and willing to work for low wages!!!

The horror!!!

Why can't we be over run with tanks and bombed like all those other lucky people when they get invaded!!!!!

Texas is doing it, so maybe she called TX to find out how. I hope AZ shuts the border too. There are a lot of bad people coming toward the border, the towns they go thru say so. Fucking MSM didn't ask any questions about the open borders and states shipping migrants to DE.
This would be so great.

And people say America will never divide up by secession --- this is how it starts.

Texas is doing it, so maybe she called TX to find out how. I hope AZ shuts the border too. There are a lot of bad people coming toward the border, the towns they go thru say so. Fucking MSM didn't ask any questions about the open borders and states shipping migrants to DE.
He didn’t shut it completely down and it was six points of entry…

Well, may sound extreme, but that is defending the border. Undefended fencing, and catch and release will not work, as they basically depend on the honor system. How many think foreigner intentionally breaching our border, against our laws, for their own benefit are acting with honor?

If they're looking for a better life for themselves and their families, and willing to do honest work and pay taxes, then they are acting both morally and with honor.

There is no hate involved. Not wanting people to invade your country does not mean you hate them. I close and lock my doors when I leave the house or go to sleep. It doesn't mean I hate my friends, family or neighbors, I just don't want them entering my home uninvited

Trump was one of the few Republicans that listened to what the little people had to say. That's why he had the border stance that he did. We on the right have long held the belief that our border is too porous and somebody needs to stop it, and we've held that stance long before Trump even thought of running for office. If the GOP were smart they'd tell businesses to go pound salt and side with us in immigration if they run anybody other than Trump. The other Republicans only gave us lip service and didn't take our concerns seriously. We didn't ask for immigration reform. We didn't ask for a path to citizenship. We demand that the border be shut down and all the illegals here get out of our country.

As to your link, there are no cameras in classrooms. First of all it was only a proposal. Secondly according to your article, the bill only gave permission to local school boards to have cameras if they feel they are necessary. The school boards are controlled by the parents. If they decide they do want cameras, it's up to the board to find the funding for them. If parents support the cameras, their will should be carried out as it's their money that pay for the schools and teachers.
if you dont think there is any hate, you havent watched any Trump rallies.
Granted, there is a fine line between fear and hate.

for cameras in the classroom, its promoted in both arizona and florida. Plus in flordia they want to protect snowflakes from learning about america's racist past.

The fact that Conservatives see the inflow of immigrants as a threat to national security and want to respond with paramiltary solutions show what a bunch of evil shitheads they are.

It's amazing that they even pretend to be Christians.

The inflow of immigrants is NOT a national security issue. it's a humanitarian crisis - and one that we should deal with, with compassion and intelligence.

Anyone that terms the inflow of illegal immigrants as an 'invasion' is an idiot!

OMG!!!

We're being invaded by hardworking people looking for a better life and willing to work for low wages!!!

The horror!!!

Why can't we be over run with tanks and bombed like all those other lucky people when they get invaded!!!!!
Of course uncontrolled illegal immigrants "looking for a better life" pouring in by the millions is an invasion!! That's what is going on all over the European Union borders, too. Afghans and Syrians fighting with Polish border guards at the borders of Belarus, moving by caravans through Slovenia, overcrowded rubber rafts night after night landing with hundreds of blacks from Mali and Chad, invading England and France, and overcrowded rubber rafts invading every Italian and Greek island with hundreds and thousands of Syrians.

It's how Rome fell --- the Goths and Vandals invaded by the hundred thousands "looking for a better life" and eventually sacked Rome, moved all over Spain and took it over, moved over to Africa and took over the Carthage area, and ---- took over everything. This is what is happening to us, and I don't think the Mexican culture is one I would prefer to what we used to have here.

Of course uncontrolled illegal immigrants "looking for a better life" pouring in by the millions is an invasion!! That's what is going on all over the European Union borders, too. Afghans and Syrians fighting with Polish border guards at the borders of Belarus, moving by caravans through Slovenia, overcrowded rubber rafts night after night landing with hundreds of blacks from Mali and Chad, invading England and France, and overcrowded rubber rafts invading every Italian and Greek island with hundreds and thousands of Syrians.

It's how Rome fell --- the Goths and Vandals invaded by the hundred thousands "looking for a better life" and eventually sacked Rome, moved all over Spain and took it over, moved over to Africa and took over the Carthage area, and ---- took over everything. This is what is happening to us, and I don't think the Mexican culture is one I would prefer to what we used to have here.

First, the Arab world has been in constant wars with the European world since the beginning of time. So I can see why Europeans do not trust them. The Latin American world has not been at war with the U.S. except for when the U.S. annexed huge portions of their land.

Second, the Goths and Vandals were organized as a huge army that conquered using extreme violence. They didn't come looking for an honest job.

Third, I like Mexican food.

Forum List

Back