New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe.

Get back with us when the subpoenas start flying.

Meanwhile happy bleating lil' sheeple.

Another day, another.....

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.
Can't you clowns give it a rest for one day?....Just one?
yeah incredible you clowns never have one bad peep to say about criminal Biden how he has raised gas prices.your sad hatred for trump is pathetic America haters.
I fully support the prosecution of any politician from either political party on corruption charges. I only require one thing: verifiable and substantiated evidence.

However, my discovery of the conservative MO from years of experience is this: Any allegation against any Democrat, even without verifiable and substantiated evidence, should be accepted as fact. And any charge and prosecution against a conservative in a court of law should be dismissed as politically motivated, regardless of the mountain of evidence against him.

It's a well-worn path.
Sure you do,that’s why you never have one peep bad word about the criminal activites of mass murderers Obama bush,Clinton or Biden,comedy from you as always.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::thankusmile::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Biden hasn't raised gas prices. Gas prices rise as a result of supply and demand issues.
Right....And Biden removed over 30 million barrels of crude a day from the equation with the stroke of a pen.

Less supply, same or greater demand, prices go up.

You're welcome.
Yeah and this coincidence theorist thinks that it was all just a coincidence it happened just after Biden came in.comedy gold. :auiqs.jpg:

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

Did you listen to the whole thing?
That's EXACTLY what I'm thinking... Do they even bother to listen and read what they post?
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Man those thoughts crossed my mind as well.obviously not.

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:

Biden was following US foreign policy to the letter, stupid.
No stupid Biden was lining his own pockets with cash by shaking down the Ukraine. Hilarious that you morons on the left are more interested in the guy trying to expose corruption than Biden the guy committing corruption but that's how your ilk rolls.

If you are willing to tell that kind of vicious lie NOTHING is beneath you.

Projection. Biden CAN'T be guilty because he is yours.

Nope.. I looked into the FACTS BEFORE the election. Why the hell didn't YOU?

You didn't ook at shit, they peddled the Pee Pee hoax as gospel and you bought it. You're a child.

You are a liar. I have said repeatedly that they vetted everything except the PP claim.. Not everyone is like you. Stop projecting.

YOU are projecting kid, frankly ANYONE who quotes CNN is an abject moron completely taken in by the Prog propaganda. You are mentally useless.
This shill from Langley sure does act like a kid when he projects,you so much nailed it,this troll never looks at shit that does not support his lies.

all his shit already.
Um...hello...they raided his home and offices. They have all his shit already.

And Rudy was already subpoenaed for this. Did you forget?

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.

Are you still in denial about Trump being a crFer?

Are you still in denial that you're STILL batting 0-fer?
Batting o fer? Bannon,Stone,Manifort, Flynn,Gates,Nader, papadoppoulis. Strange over there.
Peripheral nobodies copping pleas don't count for shit, Dudley.
Lol, sure there sparky. Hilarious!!!!!!!!
You keep swinging at the Big Orange nemesis, and you keep missing.

You are 0-fer, Gomer.
LOLOL

By missing, you mean...

maxresdefault.jpg

all his shit already.

Link the subpoena for this article.
You don't remember congress subpoenaing Rudy over all this? I think you do.

all his shit already.

LOL

Subpoena for what? They already took everything they needed when they raided him.

View attachment 498387

Are you still in denial about Trump being a crFer?

Are you still in denial that you're STILL batting 0-fer?
Batting o fer? Bannon,Stone,Manifort, Flynn,Gates,Nader, papadoppoulis. Strange over there.
Peripheral nobodies copping pleas don't count for shit, Dudley.
Lol, sure there sparky. Hilarious!!!!!!!!
You keep swinging at the Big Orange nemesis, and you keep missing.

You are 0-fer, Gomer.
LOLOL

By missing, you mean...

maxresdefault.jpg
You have absolutely no idea what the word "context" means, do you?

You have absolutely no idea what the word "context" means, do you?
Like, the context of the conversation that is the topic of the thread: The President extorting a foreign government for personal gain.

The conversation becomes very clear, in this context. Without this context, someone might think they were listening to a failed audition for a Netlfix-original gangster B-movie.

Context does mean a lot.

all his shit already.

So you don't have a link?

Am I falling for more Leftist Bullshit here ......

Rudy is the best lawyer around.

all his shit already.

So you don't have a link?

Am I falling for more Leftist Bullshit here ......
I was referring to Giuliani being subpoenaed over this by Congress. Look it up or don't.

Forum List

Back