New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

What do you think our intelligence officers do during the day? Do you think they just sit around in their offices and wait for someone to phone in a tip? Overseas phone calls are routinely monitored. Even the president's phone calls are monitored and recorded. This is common knowledge within the gov't, and it's a rookie mistake to do what Rudy did.
What do you consider this?

No no no you are not seeing that

Another day, another.....

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.
Can't you clowns give it a rest for one day?....Just one?

Right after you clowns stop screaming about "stolen elections".

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
What evidence? I keep hearing people talk about evidence when they're standing at a microphone somewhere, but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?
Risk of sanctions and/or disbarment. Same reason reputable firms all turned tail and Donnie was stuck with maniacal has beens like Rudy, Sidney & Lin Wood.
Believe it or not, here's what we're expected to believe: A lawyer who represents the president of the United States and who claims he is in possession of evidence that there was massive fraud in the presidential election finally goes to a court of law. It's his (or her) opportunity to make the biggest splash of their collective careers by providing world-grabbing headlines of voter fraud which potentially changed the outcome of a national election, and what happens?

No evidence is presented!

That kind of says it all, doesn't it?

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
What evidence? I keep hearing people talk about evidence when they're standing at a microphone somewhere, but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?
Risk of sanctions and/or disbarment. Same reason reputable firms all turned tail and Donnie was stuck with maniacal has beens like Rudy, Sidney & Lin Wood.
Believe it or not, here's what we're expected to believe: A lawyer who represents the president of the United States and who claims he is in possession of evidence that there was massive fraud in the presidential election finally goes to a court of law. It's his (or her) opportunity to make the biggest splash of their collective careers by providing world-grabbing headlines of voter fraud which potentially changed the outcome of a national election, and what happens?

Rudy had better lawyer up - BIGLY!! :D

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

IMO, Rudy better pray for divine intervention.

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:

Biden was following US foreign policy to the letter, stupid.
Bullshit. Where was it written that the U.S. wanted that prosecutor fired?

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:

Biden was following US foreign policy to the letter, stupid.
Bullshit. Where was it written that the U.S. wanted that prosecutor fired?

The objective was to get rid of corruption in Ukraine and clean up their reputation so they could attract foreign investment. The guy that Biden strong armed was corrupt.. Even the UN backed the objectives in Ukraine.

Trump went after Ukraine to force them to dig up dirt on Biden NOT to advance highest and best practices in Ukraine.

Oh its you, Bripat.. Why do I bother?

What do you think our intelligence officers do during the day? Do you think they just sit around in their offices and wait for someone to phone in a tip? Overseas phone calls are routinely monitored. Even the president's phone calls are monitored and recorded. This is common knowledge within the gov't, and it's a rookie mistake to do what Rudy did.
What do you consider this?

It's difficult for me to tell if you're stupid or if you think I'm stupid. The lead in premise to Biden's remarks are not true. If they had been true, Biden would have been a fool do what the premise is claiming. Namely, implicating himself on camera.

Yep. That would have been really stupid. Did you watch it?
Biden was merely conveying US conditions for providing US financial assistance to the Ukrainian gov't which was the official policy of the Obama Administration. At that point, it was the Ukrainians' choice whether to accept or decline those conditions.
And... It's different if it's someone else doing the exact same thing. Gotcha.
In closing, I know that conservatives love to claim that the US hands out money to foreign countries without conditions like an uncle gives out birthday cash to his nephews and nieces, but that's not true. The US offers aid to foreign countries under certain conditions which must be met in order to get the money (in regular payments which could be stopped, and not in a lump sum which would end our leverage) in much the same way as federal tax dollars are given to states in aid to help build roads or help fund schools. That's soft power in action.
*shrugs* The difference between you and I... I'm not a hypocrite.

What a read. They sure are a dirty bunch.
Telling the Ukraines to hire a non corrupt prosecutor is a crime to you?
That's not, but trying to get a foreign national to eliminate a political rival is.

Lock him up!

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

Yeah, Rudy's in deep yogurt at this point.

And I'm sure he knows his disloyal boss will toss him under the bus, as he always does.

Quid pro quo.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
Criminals must be exposed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

We aren't gonna take a break.

Rudy Giuliani, former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, repeatedly pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate Democrat Joe Biden over a 40-minute phone call in 2019, according to an audio recording obtained by CNN.

What say u?

I say you're a day late and a dollar short....Already a thread on this nothingburger yesterday.

BashSig.jpg

Rudy Giuliani, former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, repeatedly pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate Democrat Joe Biden over a 40-minute phone call in 2019, according to an audio recording obtained by CNN.

What say u?
Well Biden said he wanted a prosecutor fired on camera..............................No he really did

CNN probably didn't mention it yet

What say u?
Well Biden said he wanted a prosecutor fired on camera..............................No he really did

CNN probably didn't mention it yet
Biden was with Rudy, that's odd the story never mentions that.

Forum List

Back