New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

“Without merit” and lack of evidence are the same damn thing loony bird.
Fraid not, butthole. Lacking evidence is when the judge asks you why you are suing Mr. Jones and your reply is, "because I just want to."
Without merit means without legal standing, due to time or date of filing (too early or too late), who you are filing against or who you are doing the filing (legal standing). In almost every instance, Trump's cases were thrown out and declined by the presiding judge based on these latter technicalities having NOTHING to do with the evidence backing the case therein.
Liar ^

Prove it.

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

What a read. They sure are a dirty bunch.
Telling the Ukraines to hire a non corrupt prosecutor is a crime to you?
That's not, but trying to get a foreign national to eliminate a political rival is.

Lock him up!
So Trump wasn't allowed to investigate any Democrat?

Do you understand how fucking stupid you are?

“Without merit” and lack of evidence are the same damn thing loony bird.
Fraid not, butthole. Lacking evidence is when the judge asks you why you are suing Mr. Jones and your reply is, "because I just want to."
Without merit means without legal standing, due to time or date of filing (too early or too late), who you are filing against or who you are doing the filing (legal standing). In almost every instance, Trump's cases were thrown out and declined by the presiding judge based on these latter technicalities having NOTHING to do with the evidence backing the case therein.
Liar ^

Prove it.
We have you insufferable lunatic

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

That's not, but trying to get a foreign national to eliminate a political rival is.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

The only people I know that have actually hired a foreign national to "eliminate" a political rival is the DNC and Clinton when they hired Steele....don't you remember that?

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

The only people I know that have actually hired a foreign national to "eliminate" a political rival is the DNC and Clinton when they hired Steele....don't you remember that?
They also broke the law when they did it because political campaigns are not allowed to hire foreigners.

Lock him up!

LOL

You're fucking moronicness is growing. Fucking moron, he could have legally investigated Biden had he gone through the Department of Justice. Instead, he chose to do it illegally by getting a foreign national to investigate Biden.

You write as if you were there in the court. Were you? Clearly not, or you would know better than to write nonsense.

Were you in the court? No? Then what do you know of "nonsense?"

Then you quote Fake News WaPo, claiming election fraud when Trump NEVER CLAIMED fraud.

Next time, try to get a link from a reputable source.

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

No, I don't remember that. My recollection is that Hillary hired Fusion GPS, an American based firm.

trump and Giuliani are Traitors and should be in prison. The entire repub party is trying hard to destroy our country.

Lock him up!

LOL

You're fucking moronicness is growing. Fucking moron, he could have legally investigated Biden had he gone through the Department of Justice. Instead, he chose to do it illegally by getting a foreign national to investigate Biden.
If it's illegal for him to do it the way he did it, then it's also illegal for the DOJ to do it. Short of getting a search warrant, your belief that the DOJ has a special expemption do things that are illegal for private citizens to do doesn't pass the smell test

Lock him up!
what's the code section?

No, I don't remember that. My recollection is that Hillary hired Fusion GPS, an American based firm.
GPS Fusion, who then hired a foreigner. The fact that the process is one step remove doesn't get her off the hook. If it did, then candidates could pour unlimited amounts into foreign firms with the simple expedient of having their law firm spend the money.

trump and Giuliani are Traitors and should be in prison. The entire repub party is trying hard to destroy our country.
Biden and Nazi Piglosi are destroying our country. How is opening the flood gates for illegal aliens benefiting any American? How is $10 trillion in deficit spending in his first year benefiting any American?

Another day, another.....

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.
Can't you clowns give it a rest for one day?....Just one?

Right after you clowns stop screaming about "stolen elections".

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
What evidence? I keep hearing people talk about evidence when they're standing at a microphone somewhere, but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?
Risk of sanctions and/or disbarment. Same reason reputable firms all turned tail and Donnie was stuck with maniacal has beens like Rudy, Sidney & Lin Wood.
Believe it or not, here's what we're expected to believe: No evidence is presented! That kind of says it all, doesn't it?

NO, jackass, why do you imbeciles lie to yourselves constantly making up shit you want to hear so you can believe it?

No significant evidence was permitted to be presented. In most of the cases, when the attorney's went before the judges to try the cases, the judge looked over the court briefing first and found various tortured technical reasons such as date of filing or by who or about who, etc., and decided outright not to even try the case.

Not one case was dismissed for lack of evidence. A court's declining to hear a case or dismissal of it off the court docket has nothing to do with there being a lack of evidence since the case would have to go forward first and be tried to some extent in order to make that determination in the first place!

By not trying the case, whatever evidence the prosecution had or intended to present was never investigated nor vetted. So the JUDGE had control over the evidence presented, not the prosecution! Which only makes sense since the judge himself is not the trier of facts and relies upon experts, witnesses and testimony between both sides to determine the outcome.

You write as if you were there in the court. Were you? Clearly not, or you would know better than to write nonsense.

You see, for the most part, Trump's lawsuits did not allege widespread fraud because there was never any evidence to substantiate that claim. That's why they argued on smaller issues like the vote counting process or which ballots should or should not be counted, or the vague claim of unfairness. Even then, the lawyers failed to present evidence to back up their assertions.

[According to the Washington Post here , instead of alleging “widespread fraud or election-changing conspiracy” the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.”

On Nov 27, 2020 a federal appeals court rejected a Trump campaign proposal to block Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania. ( here ). At the time, Stephanos Bibas, on behalf of the three-judge panel wrote: “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."]

Exactly why even Rudy n Sid didn’t claim fraud. They knew they had zero evidence of such and didn’t want to be sanctioned or disbarred.

They’ll get those things anyway :D

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
What evidence? I keep hearing people talk about evidence when they're standing at a microphone somewhere, but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?
Risk of sanctions and/or disbarment. Same reason reputable firms all turned tail and Donnie was stuck with maniacal has beens like Rudy, Sidney & Lin Wood.
Believe it or not, here's what we're expected to believe: No evidence is presented! That kind of says it all, doesn't it?

NO, jackass, why do you imbeciles lie to yourselves constantly making up shit you want to hear so you can believe it?

No significant evidence was permitted to be presented. In most of the cases, when the attorney's went before the judges to try the cases, the judge looked over the court briefing first and found various tortured technical reasons such as date of filing or by who or about who, etc., and decided outright not to even try the case.

Not one case was dismissed for lack of evidence. A court's declining to hear a case or dismissal of it off the court docket has nothing to do with there being a lack of evidence since the case would have to go forward first and be tried to some extent in order to make that determination in the first place!

By not trying the case, whatever evidence the prosecution had or intended to present was never investigated nor vetted. So the JUDGE had control over the evidence presented, not the prosecution! Which only makes sense since the judge himself is not the trier of facts and relies upon experts, witnesses and testimony between both sides to determine the outcome.

You see, for the most part, Trump's lawsuits did not allege widespread fraud because there was never any evidence to substantiate that claim. That's why they argued on smaller issues like the vote counting process or which ballots should or should not be counted, or the vague claim of unfairness. Even then, the lawyers failed to present evidence to back up their assertions.

[According to the Washington Post here , instead of alleging “widespread fraud or election-changing conspiracy” the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.”

On Nov 27, 2020 a federal appeals court rejected a Trump campaign proposal to block Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania. ( here ). At the time, Stephanos Bibas, on behalf of the three-judge panel wrote: “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."]

Exactly why even Rudy n Sid didn’t claim fraud. They knew they had zero evidence of such and didn’t want to be sanctioned or disbarred.

So you agee that Trump isn't guilty of fraud because of Trump U?

Then you quote Fake News WaPo, claiming election fraud when Trump NEVER CLAIMED fraud.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

Yeah, their day of reckoning is coming.

View attachment 498387
To think...the LIAR is going to soon to flying around the country telling his Big Lie. He is trying hard to start another insurrection, like JANUARY 6, 2021. A DATE THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY!
straight-jacket-gif.424073

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

Yeah, their day of reckoning is coming.
AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Forum List

Back