New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

Another day, another.....

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.
Can't you clowns give it a rest for one day?....Just one?

Right after you clowns stop screaming about "stolen elections".

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
What evidence? I keep hearing people talk about evidence when they're standing at a microphone somewhere, but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?
Risk of sanctions and/or disbarment. Same reason reputable firms all turned tail and Donnie was stuck with maniacal has beens like Rudy, Sidney & Lin Wood.
Believe it or not, here's what we're expected to believe: A lawyer who represents the president of the United States and who claims he is in possession of evidence that there was massive fraud in the presidential election finally goes to a court of law. It's his (or her) opportunity to make the biggest splash of their collective careers by providing world-grabbing headlines of voter fraud which potentially changed the outcome of a national election, and what happens?

No evidence is presented!

That kind of says it all, doesn't it?
Typical Rudy.

I'm still waiting for him to release the documents he waved on Fox News, declaring they would "drain the swamp."

Screenshot_20210608-095318_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rudy Giuliani, former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, repeatedly pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate Democrat Joe Biden over a 40-minute phone call in 2019, according to an audio recording obtained by CNN.

What say u?

What's wrong with investigating Sleepy Joe?

I know that you are a devotee of the Somnolent One, but is he really above all suspicion?

I would think that Biden would welcome an investigation and give him a chance to prove his innocence.

Rudy Giuliani, former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, repeatedly pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate Democrat Joe Biden over a 40-minute phone call in 2019, according to an audio recording obtained by CNN.

What say u?

What's wrong with investigating Sleepy Joe?

I know that you are a devotee of the Somnolent One, but is he really above all suspicion?

I would think that Biden would welcome an investigation and give him a chance to prove his innocence.
Nobody has a problem with a legal investigation, why didn't he have the DOJ investigate him. The DOJ was in Trump's pocket. That's how we know some shady shit was going on.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe.
all his shit already.
Get back with us when the subpoenas start flying.
Um...hello...they raided his home and offices. They have all his shit already.

And Rudy was already subpoenaed for this. Did you forget?
Link the subpoena for this article.

Here you go. Pick the article and news source that you like. There are 3 of them including one from fox so called news.

Seriously, you need to keep up with what's going on in our nation.

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:

Biden was following US foreign policy to the letter, stupid.
Bullshit. Where was it written that the U.S. wanted that prosecutor fired?

The objective was to get rid of corruption in Ukraine and clean up their reputation so they could attract foreign investment. The guy that Biden strong armed was corrupt.. Even the UN backed the objectives in Ukraine.

Trump went after Ukraine to force them to dig up dirt on Biden NOT to advance highest and best practices in Ukraine.

Oh its you, Bripat.. Why do I bother?
I didn't ask you what the objective was. I asked you where it was official US policy to have the prosecutor fired.

No one is more corrupt than Biden. Trump went after Biden because the later was abusing his office to keep the bribe money flowing in.

There is so much going on in the Biden administration including cities burning, incoherent foreign policy, illegal aliens massed at the border, energy and food sources hacked and allegations that Dr. Fauci was mixed up in the creation of Covid. What can CNN do but investigate, right? Well no. Traitors in federal law enforcement leaked selected conversations from the previous administration and CNN will be busy focusing on Rudy Guilaini instead of the Biden administration.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
What evidence? I keep hearing people talk about evidence when they're standing at a microphone somewhere, but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?
Risk of sanctions and/or disbarment. Same reason reputable firms all turned tail and Donnie was stuck with maniacal has beens like Rudy, Sidney & Lin Wood.
Believe it or not, here's what we're expected to believe: No evidence is presented! That kind of says it all, doesn't it?

NO, jackass, why do you imbeciles lie to yourselves constantly making up shit you want to hear so you can believe it?

No significant evidence was permitted to be presented. In most of the cases, when the attorney's went before the judges to try the cases, the judge looked over the court briefing first and found various tortured technical reasons such as date of filing or by who or about who, etc., and decided outright not to even try the case.

Not one case was dismissed for lack of evidence. A court's declining to hear a case or dismissal of it off the court docket has nothing to do with there being a lack of evidence since the case would have to go forward first and be tried to some extent in order to make that determination in the first place!

By not trying the case, whatever evidence the prosecution had or intended to present was never investigated nor vetted. So the JUDGE had control over the evidence presented, not the prosecution! Which only makes sense since the judge himself is not the trier of facts and relies upon experts, witnesses and testimony between both sides to determine the outcome.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

Believe it or not, here's what we're expected to believe: No evidence is presented! That kind of says it all, doesn't it?

NO, jackass, why do you imbeciles lie to yourselves constantly making up shit you want to hear so you can believe it?

No significant evidence was permitted to be presented. In most of the cases, when the attorney's went before the judges to try the cases, the judge looked over the court briefing first and found various tortured technical reasons such as date of filing or by who or about who, etc., and decided outright not to even try the case.

Not one case was dismissed for lack of evidence. A court's declining to hear a case or dismissal of it off the court docket has nothing to do with there being a lack of evidence since the case would have to go forward first and be tried to some extent in order to make that determination in the first place!

By not trying the case, whatever evidence the prosecution had or intended to present was never investigated nor vetted. So the JUDGE had control over the evidence presented, not the prosecution! Which only makes sense since the judge himself is not the trier of facts and relies upon experts, witnesses and testimony between both sides to determine the outcome.
“Without merit” and lack of evidence are the same damn thing loony bird.
Yes, a few were dismissed due to lack of standing and a few others were withdrawn because they knew they HAD no evidence.

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:

Biden was following US foreign policy to the letter, stupid.
Bullshit. Where was it written that the U.S. wanted that prosecutor fired?

The objective was to get rid of corruption in Ukraine and clean up their reputation so they could attract foreign investment. The guy that Biden strong armed was corrupt.. Even the UN backed the objectives in Ukraine.

Trump went after Ukraine to force them to dig up dirt on Biden NOT to advance highest and best practices in Ukraine.

Oh its you, Bripat.. Why do I bother?
I didn't ask you what the objective was. I asked you where it was official US policy to have the prosecutor fired.

No one is more corrupt than Biden. Trump went after Biden because the later was abusing his office to keep the bribe money flowing in.
LOL

Wrong as always, fucking moron. Trump went after Biden because he knew Biden would beat him in the election.

Want proof? Not that you'll understand, but... If Trump wanted to go after Biden over corruption, he would have engaged the Department of Justice to investigate which could have led to criminal charges for corruption.

But that's not what Trump did. Instead, he and his own personal attorney tried to pressure a foreign leader to investigate Biden, which could only have led to eliminating Biden from the election.

Fraid not, butthole. Lacking evidence is when the judge asks you why you are suing Mr. Jones and your reply is, "because I just want to."
Without merit means without legal standing, due to time or date of filing (too early or too late), who you are filing against or who you are doing the filing (legal standing). In almost every instance, Trump's cases were thrown out and declined by the presiding judge based on these latter technicalities having NOTHING to do with the evidence backing the case therein.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

Liar, here's a case that was thrown out due to lack of merit...

They filed a case claiming dead people voted, others voted in Nevada and another state, and many weren't registered to vote.

The judge threw it out because they had no evidence to demonstrate any of that upon the first motion to dismiss by the defendant...

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.

... so then the plaintiff filed an appeal... ALL 6 Justices ruled unanimously against them and upheld the lower court's ruling.

“To prevail on this appeal, appellants must demonstrate error of law, findings of fact not supported by substantial evidence or an abuse of discretion in the admission or rejection of evidence by the district court,” the six justices said. “We are not convinced they have done so.”

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.​

Fraid not, butthole. Lacking evidence is when the judge asks you why you are suing Mr. Jones and your reply is, "because I just want to."
Without merit means without legal standing, due to time or date of filing (too early or too late), who you are filing against or who you are doing the filing (legal standing). In almost every instance, Trump's cases were thrown out and declined by the presiding judge based on these latter technicalities having NOTHING to do with the evidence backing the case therein.
Liar ^

new evidence found in a dumpster suggests that bill clinton and Obozo had gay sex several times...while Obozos "wife" boned old Hillary

new evidence found in a dumpster suggests that bill clinton and Obozo had gay sex several times...while Obozos "wife" boned old Hillary
Libs constantly misquote innuendo and speculation as “evidence”. They just can’t think.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

You write as if you were there in the court. Were you? Clearly not, or you would know better than to write nonsense.

You see, for the most part, Trump's lawsuits did not allege widespread fraud because there was never any evidence to substantiate that claim. That's why they argued on smaller issues like the vote counting process or which ballots should or should not be counted, or the vague claim of unfairness. Even then, the lawyers failed to present evidence to back up their assertions.

[According to the Washington Post here , instead of alleging “widespread fraud or election-changing conspiracy” the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.”

On Nov 27, 2020 a federal appeals court rejected a Trump campaign proposal to block Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania. ( here ). At the time, Stephanos Bibas, on behalf of the three-judge panel wrote: “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back