New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Leslie Millwee Goes Public for the First Time

all of these women are lying....only bill clinton is telling the truth.....

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
Monika Levinsky, Elizabeth Gracen and Gennifer Flowers were consensual affairs. And Paula Jones had her accusations thrown out of court due to lack of merit.

Are all these women lying...?

The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

Wrong....Elizabeth Gracen told her friend that bill clinton raped her. During the investigation when the press was hounding her she said it was consensual.......the friend stated then it was rape......
That’s a lie Gracen’s friend claims. Gracen said it’s not true.

You are ignorant on this topic. There is plenty of evidence that women who were sexually harassed/assaulted by Clinton (or anyone who the Clintons wanted to silence) were intimidated into keeping their mouths shut, threatened, and in some cases had close relatives who ended up dead (totally coincidental, I'm sure.) So, obviously many of them were scared to say anything. It's kind of like testifying against the mafia, not something people are eager to do.

Even Monica Lewinsky herself is on record saying "I wouldn't cross these people for fear of my life."
Great.... let’s see your evidence....
Baby Deer, didn't you say the same thing about Balsy Fords accusations......lololol

Monika Levinsky, Elizabeth Gracen and Gennifer Flowers were consensual affairs. And Paula Jones had her accusations thrown out of court due to lack of merit.

Are all these women lying...?

The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

Wrong....Elizabeth Gracen told her friend that bill clinton raped her. During the investigation when the press was hounding her she said it was consensual.......the friend stated then it was rape......

You are ignorant on this topic. There is plenty of evidence that women who were sexually harassed/assaulted by Clinton (or anyone who the Clintons wanted to silence) were intimidated into keeping their mouths shut, threatened, and in some cases had close relatives who ended up dead (totally coincidental, I'm sure.) So, obviously many of them were scared to say anything. It's kind of like testifying against the mafia, not something people are eager to do.

Even Monica Lewinsky herself is on record saying "I wouldn't cross these people for fear of my life."
Baby Deer, didn't you say the same thing about Balsy Fords accusations......lololol
Now you’re making shit up. Thanks for the concession.
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
Oh, you mean you were on Kavanaugh's side, against the lying whore....well damn. Good for you!.LOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif
Oh, you mean you were on Kavanaugh's side, against the lying whore....well damn. Good for you!.LOLOLOL
LOLOL

And you remain on the stupid side — as always.

:dance:

thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

So you lied, as a good ABNORMAL does...ROTFLMFAO....LOVE this imbecile....what entertainment

thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

So you lied, as a good ABNORMAL does...ROTFLMFAO....LOVE this imbecile....what entertainment
You’re a nut, vagisil. What does your deformed brain lead you to believe I lied about??

I love how conservatives are willing to believe all of Clinton's accusers, but call all of Trump's accusers liars.

I love how conservatives are willing to believe all of Clinton's accusers, but call all of Trump's accusers liars.
^^^ True, that.

I’ve yet to see one yet say they don’t believe the Clinton accusers.

thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

You’re a nut, vagisil. What does your deformed brain lead you to believe I lied about??
EVERYTHING you write is either a lie, or a misdirection....but baby deer, you knew that!

thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

EVERYTHING you write is either a lie, or a misdirection....but baby deer, you knew that!
LOLOL

I knew you couldn’t specify a lie. Thanks for the confirmation, vagisil.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
Don't need to, you are THAT EASY!...

LOLOL

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

Too bad you can’t. If you could have, you would have.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

I'll have to make a point of pointing them out from now on....you actually think I am going to waste my time now....ROTFLMFAO... ABNORMALS so easy to upset them!

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

I'll have to make a point of pointing them out from now on....you actually think I am going to waste my time now....ROTFLMFAO... ABNORMALS so easy to upset them!
LOLOLOL

That only means you can’t find eve one and now you’re hoping to catch me lying about something.

Keep digging, vagisil, you’re today’s entertainment.

:dig:

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

That only means you can’t find eve one and now you’re hoping to catch me lying about something.

I see now you are even plagiarizing Pogo infamous burying yourself smilie....can't do anything on your own....ROTFLMFAO!!!

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

I see now you are even plagiarizing Pogo infamous burying yourself smilie....can't do anything on your own....ROTFLMFAO!!!
LOLOL

The funniest part of that is that really is the best you can muster.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

The funniest part of that is that really is the best you can muster.
And your desparate is noted. ROTFLMFAO...yo easy!

Forum List

Back