New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Leslie Millwee Goes Public for the First Time

Ford was a pawn in a last-ditch effort to stop Kavanaugh Confirmation. All that rhetoric about “we believe the survivors” was bullshit. Democrats believe what will get them or the ends or justify the means. That’s it.

If you liberals can believe a Balsy Ford accusation from 36 years ago, this one should have you all up in arms...especially you Feminists!!

They couldn’t care less about sexual misconduct. They clearly proved that back when Clinton was in the White House, when he had truckloads of women come forward who were sexual harassment, assault and even rape victims. The 'outrage' over Kavanaugh was obviously political, apparently their greatest fear is a supreme court justice who they think might take away their "right" to kill babies.

Oh? Did you believe the “truckloads” of women who accused the same of trump?

Which one complained he rubbed himself all over her until he came in his pants, or followed them home banging on her door, baby deer?

Was it the one who said he just walks up to strange women and starts kissing them because they let you do anything, even grab them by their pussies?

No proof, just like Basey Ford....that shot down, next.. oh, was Trump taken to court and paid $860K for an out of court settlement..AND BEG PEOPLE TO SEND HIM MONEY FOR HIS CLINTON DEFENSE FUND?

Defense Fund Is Set Up to Help Pay Clintons' Legal Bills : Presidency: Aides say the call for ...
articles.latimes.com

View attachment 222725
Jun 29, 1994 · WASHINGTON — President Clinton, in what aides called a distasteful but necessary move, has established a defense fund to pay his mounting legal bills, which advisers said could be as high as $2 million a year until the cases against him are resolved. ... Former President Richard

So? Just like those against Clinton — no proof. Do you believe the ones who accused trump? Or do you only believe them if they’re accusing a Democrat?

CqvoQowWYAA0u3W.jpg
How about you answer the question...? Did you believe the hoard of women who accused trump of sexual assault?

NOT A ONE that wasn't consensual ... .Next, baby deer ....Lolol!
LOLOL

So it’s true, you only believe accusers when they accuse a Democrat.

Thanks for throwing in the towel so easily.

They couldn’t care less about sexual misconduct. They clearly proved that back when Clinton was in the White House, when he had truckloads of women come forward who were sexual harassment, assault and even rape victims. The 'outrage' over Kavanaugh was obviously political, apparently their greatest fear is a supreme court justice who they think might take away their "right" to kill babies.
Which one complained he rubbed himself all over her until he came in his pants, or followed them home banging on her door, baby deer?
Was it the one who said he just walks up to strange women and starts kissing them because they let you do anything, even grab them by their pussies?
No proof, just like Basey Ford....that shot down, next.. oh, was Trump taken to court and paid $860K for an out of court settlement..AND BEG PEOPLE TO SEND HIM MONEY FOR HIS CLINTON DEFENSE FUND?

Defense Fund Is Set Up to Help Pay Clintons' Legal Bills : Presidency: Aides say the call for ...
articles.latimes.com

View attachment 222725
Jun 29, 1994 · WASHINGTON — President Clinton, in what aides called a distasteful but necessary move, has established a defense fund to pay his mounting legal bills, which advisers said could be as high as $2 million a year until the cases against him are resolved. ... Former President Richard
So? Just like those against Clinton — no proof. Do you believe the ones who accused trump? Or do you only believe them if they’re accusing a Democrat?

Did you forget his CUM all over Monica's little blue dress....seems there is physical proof, any on Trump, baby deer?
I don't believe any of Trumps women.. .just like the DemonRATS did to justice Thomas, Herman Caine, and Roy Moore....but then, a low 2 digit ABNORMAK, like you, suspends common sense and logic!

articles.latimes.com

View attachment 222725

Did you forget his CUM all over Monica's little blue dress....seems there is physical proof, any on Trump, baby deer?
I don't believe any of Trumps women.. .just like the DemonRATS did to justice Thomas, Herman Caine, and Roy Moore....but then, a low 2 digit ABNORMAK, like you, suspends common sense and logic!
That was a consensual affair, vagisil, not sexual assault. :eusa_doh:

What an imbecile you are, huh?

How about you answer the question...? Did you believe the hoard of women who accused trump of sexual assault?

NOT A ONE that wasn't consensual ... .Next, baby deer ....Lolol!
LOLOL

So it’s true, you only believe accusers when they accuse a Democrat.

Thanks for throwing in the towel so easily.
Truth, you should try it....just once!
When your truth is to believe any accused against a Democrat while ignoring accusations against Republicans, your “truth” is lost in your political bias.

The rank hypocrisy of the Left, as you are displaying here, is why I ran from it over 20 years ago. I used to be a liberal feminist Democrat. Truth. In the 1988 primary I actually voted for Jesse Jackson. Also truth.

Once I got a load of the actual "principles" of you people, I mean once I actually saw what they were, it was like a Road to Damascus moment, you might say...or just after, when the scales dropped from my eyes. I was thoroughly appalled. I couldn't run fast enough.
This is similar to my situation...it takes a while to come to grips with, but when you see it is not really democrats doing this to the party, but white liberals, it makes understanding it easier...I will likely be voting democrat across the board in November [may vote for zeldin though] but I am not blind to the dangerous folks at the top of the party.
The Regressive Left has wrecked the party, at a very bad time.

And yet, look at what has become of the alternative.

Not good.

Why don't you tell us what you think has become of the "other side".

Right now Trump has 40% approval ratings among Hispanics, and at this rate that's likely to grow. So we can start there.
I say it all the time: The other side has created, and exists in, its own little ideological closed circuit in which it gets and shares all its news and information, believes only polls that it likes, and attacks anyone who dares to disagree with it (precisely like the Regressive Left, not coincidentally). Any facts or information it doesn't like is immediately labeled as "fake news" and summarily rejected, and anyone who holds a different opinion could only hold that opinion because they exist entirely within the ideological clutches of the "lame stream media". Intellectualism is considered a negative, and violence is perfectly acceptable when the other side "did it first".

And finally, this ideological closed circuit defends and protects Trump with a ferocity that makes anyone who dares to utter an alternative opinion the subject of shallow, transparent, blistering attacks.

What a strange little world. I have no interest in existing in such a world. On either end. You're certainly welcome to it, of course.

So has this thread been crammed with outrage from the Left over these accusations?

They believe the survivor, right?

articles.latimes.com

View attachment 222725

It was the only example of physical contact which Trump has NO EVIDENCE.. but apparently you aren't smart enough to get it!

articles.latimes.com

View attachment 222725

It was the only example of physical contact which Trump has NO EVIDENCE.. but apparently you aren't smart enough to get it!
I’m smart enough to notice there is no evidence of sexual abuse by Clinton beyond accusations; same as with trump.

You believe the ones against Clinton for no reason other than he’s a Democrat and Trump’s a Republican. Your hypocrisy sinks your argument.

If you liberals can believe a Balsy Ford accusation from 36 years ago, this one should have you all up in arms...especially you Feminists!!

Vernon Jordan: What do Bill Clinton and I Talk About? ‘P*ssy’

Actually, the purported quip was, ”I saw her first,” upon viewing an attractive blonde.

Now compare that to trump, who admitted he walked up to strangers and kissed them because he believed they let him, and “you can do anything. Grab ‘em by the pussy.”

articles.latimes.com

View attachment 222725

I’m smart enough to notice there is no evidence of sexual abuse by Clinton beyond accusations; same as with trump.

You believe the ones against Clinton for no reason other than he’s a Democrat and Trump’s a Republican. Your hypocrisy sinks your argument.

Smart? You're a fucking troll, you have bill paying off Paula Jones almost a million dollars in a civil suit .

Smart? You're a fucking troll, you have bill paying off Paula Jones almost a million dollars in a civil suit .
LOL

He paid her to go away when she tried to reignite her case after it was thrown out of court due to lack of merit.

Actually, the purported quip was, ”I saw her first,” upon viewing an attractive blonde.

Now compare that to trump, who admitted he walked up to strangers and kissed them because he believed they let him, and “you can do anything. Grab ‘em by the pussy.”

And say a person like Richard Dawson didnt?.

LOL

He paid her to go away when she tried to reignite her case after it was thrown out of court due to lack of merit.

Lol a case that had to go all the way to the supreme Court has a lack of merit in your tiny troll brain????

And say a person like Richard Dawson didnt?.
LOLOL

WTF does Richard Dawson have to do with this? Was he running for president? Were there nearly 2 dozen women accusing him of sexual assault?

Forum List

Back