New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

nice trollby, dear.

you DISAGREE with Pelosi, which is fine. but she isn't mentally ill.... just like I disagreed with baby bush but no one ever said he's mentally ill.

try to stay on topic, please.
I have watched Nancy in action...she is demented.

then start a thread, dearie. deflecting from the mental illness of the orange sociopath is dishonest and doesn't do the country any good.
My post is relevant to the Thread.
If you disagree, feel free to message a moderator.

no. your post was to troll the thread. you know that an di know that.

I don't need to message a mod. they don't do anything about rightwing posters anyway.

but you can stick to the subject.

again, wouldn't you rather have a sane, if religiously wacky, mike pence as president than the insane orange sociopath or do you want to break the country?
Uh no...my post was to demonstrate how demented career politicians are.
And it's funny how a person who spends all day parroting "I hate Trump", calls someone else a troll.
You're only redeeming feature is your knee-jerk defense of Israel, a nation despised by most of the architects of the Democratic Party.
Trump is #1
The Republican President is the dumbest President of all time

Trump's muddled view of American history
President Donald Trump, like his predecessors in the Oval Office, has periodically turned to history. Unlike presidents of the past, his grip on the decades before his inauguration appears, at times, tenuous or non-existent.
CNN.COM

I have watched Nancy in action...she is demented.

then start a thread, dearie. deflecting from the mental illness of the orange sociopath is dishonest and doesn't do the country any good.
My post is relevant to the Thread.
If you disagree, feel free to message a moderator.

no. your post was to troll the thread. you know that an di know that.

I don't need to message a mod. they don't do anything about rightwing posters anyway.

but you can stick to the subject.

again, wouldn't you rather have a sane, if religiously wacky, mike pence as president than the insane orange sociopath or do you want to break the country?
Uh no...my post was to demonstrate how demented career politicians are.
And it's funny how a person who spends all day parroting "I hate Trump", calls someone else a troll.
You're only redeeming feature is your knee-jerk defense of Israel, a nation despised by most of the architects of the Democratic Party.
Trump is #1
The Republican President is the dumbest President of all time

Trump's muddled view of American history
President Donald Trump, like his predecessors in the Oval Office, has periodically turned to history. Unlike presidents of the past, his grip on the decades before his inauguration appears, at times, tenuous or non-existent.
CNN.COM
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

A whole new ballgame?
Well I wonder if this is What's coming!

Howard Dean: based on new evidence, Russia may have installed Donald Trump with "falsified votes"
This is a whole new ballgame

PALMERREPORT.COM|BY PALMER REPORT

Ohhhh Noooooooooooooooooooooo

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Sun being the American I know you to be from here, I know you wouldn't care if russis did fix our election

Awwwwwwww.....................

5998e22b1f00003d001aa05f.jpeg

A new bill introduced in the House of Representatives would require President Donald Trump to undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the bill on Friday. Should the results of the said exam be unfavorable, the bill calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely-used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

“Does the President suffer from early stage dementia,” Lofgren asked in a statement announcing the bill.

“Has emotional disorder so impaired the President that he is unable to discharge his duties,” she continued. “Is the President mentally and emotionally stable?”

Lofgren pointed out that Trump has not yet released a “serious” medical evaluation to the public.

More: New Bill Would Require Donald Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Amen! It's about time! I'm curious to see how many House members will support this bill. I'm also curious to hear why they wouldn't.

while a good idea... and certainly justified., without a republican sponsor it's not going anywhere.

Probably - but it's on the record.

Can there be a new bill that sets term limits for senators. Especially ones named Crazy Bernie and Goofy Warren.

Remove Him Now

How can this nation endure another 41 months of this man?

"There is already enough evidence to impeach Trump on grounds of abuse of power, obstruction of justice, and violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution."

Remove Him Now

Trump's actions and mental instability are both grounds for removal from office.

Remove Him Now

"There is already enough evidence to impeach Trump on grounds of abuse of power, obstruction of justice, and violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution."

Remove Him Now

Trump's actions and mental instability are both grounds for removal from office.
That's a Drudge worthy Link.

Remove Him Now

Remove Him Now

Somebody needs some therapy.

Remove Him Now

Remove Him Now

Somebody needs some therapy.

I agree!

Remove Him Now

Remove Him Now

Do you do anything but flame and troll?

Remove Him Now

Remove Him Now

Do you do anything but flame and troll?
Do you do anything but Link to stories that have nothing to do with the Link content?

5998e22b1f00003d001aa05f.jpeg

A new bill introduced in the House of Representatives would require President Donald Trump to undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the bill on Friday. Should the results of the said exam be unfavorable, the bill calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely-used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

“Does the President suffer from early stage dementia,” Lofgren asked in a statement announcing the bill.

“Has emotional disorder so impaired the President that he is unable to discharge his duties,” she continued. “Is the President mentally and emotionally stable?”

Lofgren pointed out that Trump has not yet released a “serious” medical evaluation to the public.

More: New Bill Would Require Donald Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Amen! It's about time! I'm curious to see how many House members will support this bill. I'm also curious to hear why they wouldn't.

while a good idea... and certainly justified., without a republican sponsor it's not going anywhere.

Probably - but it's on the record.

and it annoys trumptards. so that's good.

So no plan on how to get Trump to sign it?

Perhaps you could add it to the Obama care repeal bill. Or the wall funding.

I'm sure the president would willingly go through an evaluation to get his agenda accomplished.

Forum List

Back