New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

That's an easy one. Because dead people don't carry their ID and poor people are too stupid to remember where they left it. Silly immie. Lol

Right and if the state doesn't know that they are dead and doesn't check id's immoral people can vote in their place. Who is gonna know?

Now why is it that TM doesn't want the roles cleaned up or photo ids?

Immie

I watched the videos. What I see is that some black guys are standing in front of a polling place, one with a night stick. Some white guy is claiming they are intimidated even though the guy with the night stick never makes any kind of threat. The police arrive and ask the black guys to leave and they do.

As far as I can tell there is no real evidence of intimidation.

LOL you missed the 2nd video didn't you. (obviously from your post ;))
Some republican dbag talking isn't evidence. :thup:

The link has been posted many many times PJ. Its shocking. Even for you. Lol

I watched the videos. What I see is that some black guys are standing in front of a polling place, one with a night stick. Some white guy is claiming they are intimidated even though the guy with the night stick never makes any kind of threat. The police arrive and ask the black guys to leave and they do.

I thought this thread was about some racist New Blank Panther talking.:disbelief:

Can ANYONE post a link to single instance of Ravi adding ANYTHING of value to a thread?

Hey Ravi, when someone (you) starts threads and offers NO evidence to support her claims, even after 43 pages of being asked to, that person (you) should probably shut the fuck up about the validity of evidence posted by others.

Here you go, splats.
NewBlackPanther.com

Have fun there. They won't appreciate you, I promise.

I love this comment from that site:

What Intimidation?

There is no evidence, not one statement from any person at the polling station that day to prove that any voter, regardless to race creed or color was intimidated from voting or offended in any way. The Philadelphia police took no action and no complaint from any voter was filed...
Morons, what do you think intimidation is all about. People are scared of those kinds of tactics. They are not going to go to the police because they know the police won't be there when thugs come breaking down doors.

These people live in that neighborhood. They are not going to put their lives at risk by filing a complaint against thugs.

Immie
So you are saying just claiming intimidation is proof of intimidation? :doubt:

btw...an injunction isn't quite the same thing as a conviction of guilt.

You can be arrested for hate-speech.....especially if you have the motive and the means to carry out the threat.

From talking with avatar in the past I believe he knows that.

I think what he is saying is he, like myself, feel that people shouldn't be able to be arrested for it

It's kind of like a probable cause case.

If this jerk talks about killing babies and after an investigation shows that he's targeting families with babies then that's a good thing that he can be arrested.

If he has a violent past or a history of mental-illness then that's one more reason to take him seriously.

That is definately sound logic. I just have severe reservations about making ANY kind of speech an arrestable offense. It goes against the core of my values to do so.

Here you go, splats.
NewBlackPanther.com

What Intimidation?

There is no evidence, not one statement from any person at the polling station that day to prove that any voter, regardless to race creed or color was intimidated from voting or offended in any way. The Philadelphia police took no action and no complaint from any voter was filed...
Morons, what do you think intimidation is all about. People are scared of those kinds of tactics. They are not going to go to the police because they know the police won't be there when thugs come breaking down doors.

These people live in that neighborhood. They are not going to put their lives at risk by filing a complaint against thugs.

Immie

No you god damned moron, we're saying claiming intimidation is enough to warrant a case being opened.

I missed the part where he said he was a republican :eusa_whistle: I may have to watch again

Just someone claiming intimidation does not a conviction make.

You see that tape was a huge piece of evidence and in it there was no intimidation.

The guy agreed not to carry a nightstick if he does security again.

What you wnat is blood because this black man hates you, you dont care about the facts surrounding the case.

I thought this thread was about some racist New Blank Panther talking.:disbelief:

Yeah we are talking about that same exact guy here. He is one of those 2 black panthers (the one with the billyclub) that were at the voting booth intimidating people.

Watch the 2 different videos you will see the guy with the club is the same guy that was on national geographic's show saying "kill their cracker babies". Thats kinda how the conversation got on the track you were seeing.

I just hope one day that man can get over his prejudice, racism, and hatred of other races and be a much happier man for it.

Last edited:

You see that tape was a huge piece of evidence and in it there was no intimidation.

What you wnat is blood because this black man hates you, you dont care about the facts surrounding the case.

Another example of a conservative person pretending to be a liberal in order to make liberals look bad. We see right through it now TruthMatters, your impact is zero.

Another example of a conservative person pretending to be a liberal in order to make liberals look bad. We see right through it now TruthMatters, your impact is zero.
She's right, though. There is no intimidation on the tape. No one is being prevented from entering the precinct and no one is being spoken to except the camera man.

Who hired that ****** to do security? I want documentation. Prove he was hired by anyone to do security...................... PROVE IT................... I'll accept a signed employment contract as proof.

She's right, though. There is no intimidation on the tape. No one is being prevented from entering the precinct and no one is being spoken to except the camera man.

So you wouldn't feel intimidated if you went to vote in November and a clucker was standing there screaming "******" and slapping his baton on his hand? You're such a liar.

Here you go, splats.
NewBlackPanther.com

What Intimidation?

Immie

I'm saying intimidation is intimidation.

Whether or not anyone shout out, "that man is intimidating me."

If I approach a half dozen gang members walking down the street, I'm not going to shout out that I am worried about them, I'm going to make a sudden turn and go a different direction rather than crossing paths with six thugs who may or may not want to break open my skull.

Immie

2peas.jpg

Immie

I'm saying intimidation is intimidation.

Whether or not anyone shout out, "that man is intimidating me."

If I approach a half dozen gang members walking down the street, I'm not going to shout out that I am worried about them, I'm going to make a sudden turn and go a different direction rather than crossing paths with six thugs who may or may not want to break open my skull.

Immie
You're entitled to your opinion. I saw no intimidation on the videos...and the camera man certainly had the opportunity to record any if it were happening.

Forum List

Back