New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

Another example of a conservative person pretending to be a liberal in order to make liberals look bad. We see right through it now TruthMatters, your impact is zero.
She's right, though. There is no intimidation on the tape. No one is being prevented from entering the precinct and no one is being spoken to except the camera man.

So you wouldn't feel intimidated if you went to vote in November and a clucker was standing there screaming "******" and slapping his baton on his hand? You're such a liar.

I'm white and that would intimidate me.

Another example of a conservative person pretending to be a liberal in order to make liberals look bad. We see right through it now TruthMatters, your impact is zero.
She's right, though. There is no intimidation on the tape. No one is being prevented from entering the precinct and no one is being spoken to except the camera man.

2peas.jpg

I hate a pea, I hate every iota of a pea. There's serious issues here and you're eating peas, what the hell is wrong with you white man?

So you are saying just claiming intimidation is proof of intimidation? :doubt:

I'm saying intimidation is intimidation.

Whether or not anyone shout out, "that man is intimidating me."

If I approach a half dozen gang members walking down the street, I'm not going to shout out that I am worried about them, I'm going to make a sudden turn and go a different direction rather than crossing paths with six thugs who may or may not want to break open my skull.

Immie
You're entitled to your opinion. I saw no intimidation on the videos...and the camera man certainly had the opportunity to record any if it were happening.

Yeah because I'm sure that ****** didn't tone down his bullshit once the camera showed up.

Oh those wonderful "Community Organizers." People better wake up and realize that these loons are actually now running our country. Vote out all "Community Organizer" Democrats. Make 2010 count America.

If it was up to the Libtards, especially the ones on this forum......Shabaz, or any other Blank Panther arseholes would be the next Obamas or Holders in control of our Country.

So you are saying just claiming intimidation is proof of intimidation? :doubt:

If I approach a half dozen gang members walking down the street, I'm not going to shout out that I am worried about them, I'm going to make a sudden turn and go a different direction rather than crossing paths with six thugs who may or may not want to break open my skull.

Immie
You're entitled to your opinion. I saw no intimidation on the videos...and the camera man certainly had the opportunity to record any if it were happening.

You assume they would have done so while a camera was rolling.

I'm not about to commit a crime in front of a camera and I doubt they were either. No one said they were stupid.

Immie

I almost started a new thread on this before I saw this one.

The real scandal here is not voter intimidation or hate speech. We all know there are people, black and white, willing to do both.

The scandal here is that after having their case made, having a case that would result in certain conviction of voter intimidation, Eric Holder ordered everybody to back off and filed a notice of voluntary dismissal of its lawsuit against the two defendents. And the mainstream media - CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, all major newspapers and their affiliates - have ignored that.

Why would he do that? Why isn't it being covered by the MSM?

You know damn good and well had those two guys been white Republicans, there would be no voluntary dismissal or any other dismissal of the lawsuit. And this story would be emblazoned across the front page of every newspaper and lead every newscast.

The message is clear. If you are a supporter of the Obama Administration, more particularly if you are a black supporter of the Obama Administration, you're going to get away with just about anything you want to do or say short of provable actual murder.

Last edited:

The real scandal here is not voter intimidation or hate speech. We all know there are people, black and white, willing to do both.

The scandal here is that after having their case made, having a case that would result in certain conviction of voter intimidation, Eric Holder ordered everybody to back off and filed a notice of voluntary dismissal of its lawsuit against the two defendents.

Why would he do that?

You know damn good and well had those two guys been white Republicans, there would be no voluntary dismissal or any other dismissal of the lawsuit.

The message is clear. If you are a supporter of the Obama Administration, more particularly if you are a black supporter of the Obama Administration, you're going to get away with just about anything you want to do or say short of provable actual murder.

Get out of here we are in the no facts zone right now with this thread and your post doesn't fit that mold. :lol:

Immie

I'm not about to commit a crime in front of a camera and I doubt they were either. No one said they were stupid.

Immie
You assume that the cameraman couldn't have filmed discreetly. I don't. In fact the cameraman went out of his way to accuse the guy of misbehavior and try to antagonize him.

LOL now its the cameraman's fault they dressed up in uniforms and weilded a weapon in front of the polling station.

Immie

Yeah because I'm sure that ****** didn't tone down his bullshit once the camera showed up.

Must you really use that word?

I realize you have the legal right to use it, but is it really necessary?

Man or black man or New Black Panther would have gotten the message through loud and clear. Using racist terms in such needless ways as that only adds fuel to the claims that all conservatives are racists.

Immie

Immie
You assume that the cameraman couldn't have filmed discreetly. I don't. In fact the cameraman went out of his way to accuse the guy of misbehavior and try to antagonize him.

If it were me, I would have filmed them from a distance for a while at least until they had noticed me doing so.

But whether they ever actually intimidated anyone at all is irrelevant. People of the City of Brotherly Love have a reputation of being tough little buggers. No one involved may have felt intimidated at all, but those two were there for the purpose of doing so, and that is all that matters.

Immie

Last edited:
Oh those wonderful "Community Organizers." People better wake up and realize that these loons are actually now running our country. Vote out all "Community Organizer" Democrats. Make 2010 count America.

If it was up to the Libtards, especially the ones on this forum......Shabaz, or any other Blank Panther arseholes would be the next Obamas or Holders in control of our Country.

They already are in control of this country. This hateful nutter is definitely a registered Democrat. All despicable "Community Organizers" are Democrats. Wake the F*CK UP AMERICA!!

Immie

If it were me, I would have filmed them from a distance for a while at least until they had noticed me doing so.

But whether they ever actually intimidated anyone at all is irrelevant. People of the City of Brotherly Love have a reputation of being tough little buggers. No one involved may have felt intimidated at all, but those two were there for the purpose of doing so, and that is all that matters.

Immie
I don't know, I can't read their minds and discover their intent. But without evidence there is no case...and there is no evidence.

you idiotic hypocritical liberals claim intimidation any time GOP has anyone near a polling site.

I agree.. truthmatter and Ravi are conversative plants to make libs look bad.

Nice job fellas... I apologize for the neg reps... keep it up!

This is outrageous enough to drop the charges of voter intimidation but also for Samir Shabazz to think that the white man has put his people into the housing projects and welfare system.
It was the black leaders of the 60's and 70's like Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton who fought for welfare . These are the one's he should be blaming . It's them that they have to thank, for the terrible houseing, the drugs and the breakup of the families..
It's terrible that he believe's the lie's that has been taught to him.

Shabazz has the right to think whatever he wants. There's no law against being an asshole and the truth is usually, somewhere in the middle of the two extremes.

I agree.
But he and his way of thinking should be given no more credibility than the thinking of the KKK.
But for some reason, there are people on the left and in this forum that seem to feel he and his group deserves credibility.

Must you really use that word?

I realize you have the legal right to use it, but is it really necessary?

Man or black man or New Black Panther would have gotten the message through loud and clear. Using racist terms in such needless ways as that only adds fuel to the claims that all conservatives are racists.

Immie

I will not use it again in this thread, since you asked.

The scandal here is that after having their case made, having a case that would result in certain conviction of voter intimidation, Eric Holder ordered everybody to back off and filed a notice of voluntary dismissal of its lawsuit against the two defendents.

Why would he do that?

You know damn good and well had those two guys been white Republicans, there would be no voluntary dismissal or any other dismissal of the lawsuit.

Get out of here we are in the no facts zone right now with this thread and your post doesn't fit that mold. :lol:

Oh my. So sorry. Didn't mean to commit a faux pas.
icon_redface.gif

Immie
I don't know, I can't read their minds and discover their intent. But without evidence there is no case...and there is no evidence.

You are wrong, AGAIN. Without evidence there might not be a conviction, but certainly there can be a case, not to mention that this single video is not necessarily the only evidence there is.

You're a racist Ravi. You wouldn't admit a black person did something wrong if one were found standing over a dead white guy with a bloody knife in his hands.

I'm still waiting for either you or that idiot TM to present evidence that these fools were providing security.

Forum List

Back