NEW: Bombshell Hearing Set, Three D.C. National Guard Officers to Expose January 6th Committee

Funny how they find their way out of the news and off search pages replaced by bogus fact checks.
Usually the press doesn’t cover “bombshells” that never go off. I wish they would follow every nonsense bullshit “bombshell” you post here to fully expose your lame ass as the disinformation agent you are. They don’t have the resources.

So I do it periodically to remind us all that you’re full of shit.

Anti Trumpers seem to have an exclusion. He's been accused / blamed for everything except being a rich white male... and they make that seem wrong.

Of course, Democrats in general have the same problem with any issue they disagree with. WTH happened to truth, fact and logic in reaching a conclusion??

(Just a passing observation)

Nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually the press doesn’t cover “bombshells” that never go off. I wish they would follow every nonsense bullshit “bombshell” you post here to fully expose your lame ass as the disinformation agent you are. They don’t have the resources.

So I do it periodically to remind us all that you’re full of shit.

Yet they proclaimed the J6 committee's report of lies, a bombshell, and covered it extensively. Funny I never saw any retractions when the lies were debunked.

Yet they proclaimed the J6 committee's report of lies, a bombshell, and covered it extensively. Funny I never saw any retractions when the lies were debunked.

None were debunked...I do think there was a minor incongruence in where someone was by a few seconds. Wow.

Bottom line; Trump supporters attempted an insurrection, they were hunted down like dogs, all but 4 of them were convicted/plead guilty, insurrectionists are doing dozens of years in prison...

All wins for the good guys.

None were debunked...I do think there was a minor incongruence in where someone was by a few seconds. Wow.

Bottom line; Trump supporters attempted an insurrection, they were hunted down like dogs, all but 4 of them were convicted/plead guilty, insurrectionists are doing dozens of years in prison...

All wins for the good guys.

Feel free to give me the names of those charged with insurrection and exactly what the sentence was for that charge.

Feel free to give me the names of those charged with insurrection and exactly what the sentence was for that charge.

I’ll give you the ones arrested and convicted of seditious conspiracy. How’s that?

Forum List

Back