🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Bracelets

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Ok.... everyone has a bracelet for something...
Now since people are beginning grudgingly to go back to the office...

A bracelet system has been created to keep down the offense and avoid the political/conspiracy theorists discussion in the workplace.

Red Bracelet.... Keep 6 feet away at all times. No Physical Contact. Wearing a mask isn't exactly a bad idea either when addressing this person.

Yellow Bracelet...6 feet distance/masks are not required but don't expect to shake hands or hug. Public contact surfaces are going to need to be cleaned before they touch them. (Water cooler or coffee pot)

Green Bracelets...all forms of public Physical Contact are acceptable... from shaking hands to hugs.

So....if you see a bracelet...pay attention! Don't engage in a huge lecture about your political views and your inadequate medical knowledge...just be respectful and go on.

A bracelet system has been created to keep down the offense and avoid the political/conspiracy theorists discussion in the workplace.

Red Bracelet.... Keep 6 feet away at all times. No Physical Contact. Wearing a mask isn't exactly a bad idea either when addressing this person.

Yellow Bracelet...6 feet distance/masks are not required but don't expect to shake hands or hug. Public contact surfaces are going to need to be cleaned before they touch them. (Water cooler or coffee pot)

Green Bracelets...all forms of public Physical Contact are acceptable... from shaking hands to hugs.

So....if you see a bracelet...pay attention! Don't engage in a huge lecture about your political views and your inadequate medical knowledge...just be respectful and go on.
Bracelets are going too far when double locked.

I don't wear stupid colored plastic bracelets for any reason an i don't wear those stupid ribbons either.

Who decides which bracelet you receive?
You do... you wear the one that you want.

If you don't want to shake hands or hug then get a yellow one...

If you want people to stay at least 6 feet away and preferably masked then get a red one.

If you want to shake hands and hug or do the French or Italian greeting then get a green band.

The Sergeant in Charge of bracelets.
Usually the office letch has the biggest problem deciding....
Where he wants to feel up the women with hugs he also hasn't gotten the vaccination either and is scared of getting the virus at the same time.

Last edited:
It will be assumed that you are a red bracelet person...the office leper.
That would be stereotyping, basically a form of bullying.
I doubt the company's HR dept. would allow that to go on. ... :cool:
No...that would be exactly the HR policy in most workplaces...inter-personal relationships in the workplace are frowned upon to begin with and are supposed to be limited to business to begin with. No one has to be friends with anyone.

I like working with some people...that doesn't mean that they are friends. I have very very few friends at work...but the list of people wanting to work with me is long.

The Sergeant in Charge of bracelets.
Usually the office letch has the biggest problem deciding....
Where he wants to feel up the women with hugs he also hasn't gotten the vaccination either and is scared of getting the virus at the same time.
Super Office Manager should have the responsibility.
I am not a slave...the office doesn't own my personhood. They also don't have the right to demand what medical treatment I do or don't receive. Otherwise your supervisor will be ordering a prostate exam for you every time you say something that he/she doesn't like.

Last edited:
It will be assumed that you are a red bracelet person...the office leper.
That would be stereotyping, basically a form of bullying.
I doubt the company's HR dept. would allow that to go on. ... :cool:
No...that would be exactly the HR policy in most workplaces...inter-personal relationships in the workplace are frowned upon to begin with and are supposed to be limited to business to begin with. No one has to be friends with anyone.to

I like working with some people...that doesn't mean that they are friends. I have very very few friends at work...but the list of people wanting to work with me is long.
That's an idea, give the job to the evil Human Resources Manager.

Are these bracelets made from plastic removed from the oceans? And what if a person has no hands?
I'm guessing (I don't do office work) probably silicone rubber. I'm making some for my wife out of leather.

Forum List

Back