Zone1 New -- But Not New.

really? jeffery dahmer was pure evil & i'd shake the hand of the dude that ended him. too bad manson survived cali's death penalty 'cause he deserved it. but thanx for the uber false equivelancy, dude!

you tell me what woke person is in support of that animal? it has nothing to do with her tranny existance. christ - what hogwash you just spewed.
Dahmer was a homosexual. Sorry ... but facts are facts. Nevertheless ... you specifically said something about "not being a dick" to people who are different from me. Trust me ... Dahmer is VERY different from me. So do you stand by your words?

As for the "tranny" murderess ... the White House and the Fake News Media seem to support her over the folks she murdered. That, in my opinion, is modern "wokeism" in action.

Dahmer was a homosexual.

yep. & a cannibal. & a necrophiliac. being a homogay has nothing to do with it.

just like the overwhelming majority of sick evil serial killers weren't.

Sorry ... but facts are facts. Nevertheless ... you specifically said something about "not being a dick" to people who are different from me. Trust me ... Dahmer is VERY different from me.

no doubt. & very different from anybody with a soul. including 99.99999999% of the rest of us. that also means homogays.

So do you stand by your words?

always.

As for the "tranny" murderess ... the White House and the Fake News Media seem to support her over the folks she murdered. That, in my opinion, is modern "wokeism" in action.

lol ... ^ 🎁 ^

I am ultra conservative, but had a few things against Trump (although I voted for him twice. What choice did I have?). Trump held up an LGBTQ+Pedo flag with a smile on his face. That didn't make me too happy. Trump banned my bump stock with the swipe of a pen. That didn't make me too happy. Trump went to Israel and kissed their wall. That was pretty unnecessary. Trump suggested "red flag laws" on national television. That pissed me off pretty badly.

I hope that puts things in perspective for you.
I cannot share your feelings,AJ. When I began reading about World War II and the death of 6,000,000 Jews, I found out that the Hebrew people, who made Germany wealthy, were singled out by the Nazis for genocide in all of Europe with an eye on their wealth, goods, and properties. That violates the 9th Commandment of "Thou shalt not covet anything that is thy neighbor's, not to mention the 10th Commandment that says "thou shalt not bear false witness." The Democrats are demonizing conservatives, and if they get their way with bringing Communism to replace free trade, we will have nothing left. :(

I cannot share your feelings,AJ. When I began reading about World War II and the death of 6,000,000 Jews, I found out that the Hebrew people, who made Germany wealthy, were singled out by the Nazis for genocide in all of Europe with an eye on their wealth, goods, and properties. That violates the 9th Commandment of "Thou shalt not covet anything that is thy neighbor's, not to mention the 10th Commandment that says "thou shalt not bear false witness." The Democrats are demonizing conservatives, and if they get their way with bringing Communism to replace free trade, we will have nothing left. :(
I'm not sure what you "disagree" with, other than the fact that I had a few things against Trump. Nevertheless ... I voted for him twice. But even he's not right wing enough for me.

I'm vehemently opposed to the Marxist/Democrat agenda and, like everyone else with their eyes open, can readily see that their causes are destroying America bit by bit. But I also believe that all great civilizations come to an end. Egypt, Phoenicia, Greece, Rome, the United Kingdom, and now America. But the sooner the Beast takes control of the world ... the sooner Christ and His angels return to clean up mankind's mess. Christ is our only hope ... not Trump.

I'm not sure what you "disagree" with, other than the fact that I had a few things against Trump. Nevertheless ... I voted for him twice. But even he's not right wing enough for me.

I'm vehemently opposed to the Marxist/Democrat agenda and, like everyone else with their eyes open, can readily see that their causes are destroying America bit by bit. But I also believe that all great civilizations come to an end. Egypt, Phoenicia, Greece, Rome, the United Kingdom, and now America. But the sooner the Beast takes control of the world ... the sooner Christ and His angels return to clean up mankind's mess. Christ is our only hope ... not Trump.
Well, when people in America find that the non-ending plan for takeover that the Democrat Deep Staters are planning on, there's only one man who can stand up to them, provided we support Republican Congressmen and Senators to acquire 2/3rds majority in both Houses, we can support him as needed to close the border and ending the 200,000 murders of American kids the Mexican-Chinese Cartel hits us with, we will be subjects of a nuclear holocaust, which is not on our agenda, nor should it ever be. Trump was born again as I understand it just before his inauguration when he attended a regular meeting of Christians in Congress. He kept his promise, began his life of civil service as President of the USA. He had regular attendance due to his family's religion when he was growing up, so agreeing to Christian wisdom became his intentional deal-making. He made America prosperous, and with it, he made many 3rd World countries prosperous as well. He came closer than anyone else has in 5,000 to healing the rift between Arabs and Jews, The Democrat Party decided that it would use its advantages to bury freedom as we know it today. I don't like the system they're drilling us toward, so I plan on staying with the winner that President Trump was for four years of being lied about, cheated of having his day in court to right the wrongs of the Deep State leftists, and abused by the lockstep lying press whose high-five was "getting Trump" in a way a lesser man would have cratered to. I regard Trump as God's man for the job of restoring American values to the land we cheer on as "U! S! A! ~ U! S! A! ~ U! S! A!" The media locksteppers never said one single solitary word about President Trump's cleanup of the Atlantic, and next it was going to be the Pacific, too.

The Energy 202: Trump administration says ocean trash cleanup is a top priority on Asia trip​

June 11, 2019 at 8:02 a.m. EDT

Well, when people in America find that the non-ending plan for takeover that the Democrat Deep Staters are planning on, there's only one man who can stand up to them, provided we support Republican Congressmen and Senators to acquire 2/3rds majority in both Houses, we can support him as needed to close the border and ending the 200,000 murders of American kids the Mexican-Chinese Cartel hits us with, we will be subjects of a nuclear holocaust, which is not on our agenda, nor should it ever be. Trump was born again as I understand it just before his inauguration when he attended a regular meeting of Christians in Congress. He kept his promise, began his life of civil service as President of the USA. He had regular attendance due to his family's religion when he was growing up, so agreeing to Christian wisdom became his intentional deal-making. He made America prosperous, and with it, he made many 3rd World countries prosperous as well. He came closer than anyone else has in 5,000 to healing the rift between Arabs and Jews, The Democrat Party decided that it would use its advantages to bury freedom as we know it today. I don't like the system they're drilling us toward, so I plan on staying with the winner that President Trump was for four years of being lied about, cheated of having his day in court to right the wrongs of the Deep State leftists, and abused by the lockstep lying press whose high-five was "getting Trump" in a way a lesser man would have cratered to. I regard Trump as God's man for the job of restoring American values to the land we cheer on as "U! S! A! ~ U! S! A! ~ U! S! A!" The media locksteppers never said one single solitary word about President Trump's cleanup of the Atlantic, and next it was going to be the Pacific, too.

The Energy 202: Trump administration says ocean trash cleanup is a top priority on Asia trip​

June 11, 2019 at 8:02 a.m. EDT
I'll likely vote for him again in a general election. I'll vote for DeSantis in the primaries, though. But I don't believe our votes matter anymore. The Deep State has mastered the art of election fraud, and it's clear that the courts nor the DOJ plan on doing anything about it. Government corruption has taken over Washington, D.C. like a deadly cancer. I believe we've reached the point of no return. So the best we can do is prepare for what's to come. Buy a stockpile of food, silver, water, trade items, guns & ammo, survival equipment, etc. We can no longer rely on a wicked government to concern themselves with Americans' best interests.

Forum List

Back