Zone1 New -- But Not New.

So they couldn't find a record of you through the regular steps. How crazy are you on a scale of 1 to batshit crazy MAGA cultist? We might be able to track you down that way.
I am ultra conservative, but had a few things against Trump (although I voted for him twice. What choice did I have?). Trump held up an LGBTQ+Pedo flag with a smile on his face. That didn't make me too happy. Trump banned my bump stock with the swipe of a pen. That didn't make me too happy. Trump went to Israel and kissed their wall. That was pretty unnecessary. Trump suggested "red flag laws" on national television. That pissed me off pretty badly.

I hope that puts things in perspective for you.

Not likely.

Well, you just broke one of the Left's cardinal sins! You know what a DUDE is!
Next thing you'll claim is you know what a WOMAN is too.

Even our supreme court can't do that. :smoke:
True. At 63 years old ... I still know what a "dude" and a "chick" is. I graduated from the public fool system just in time.

I am ultra conservative, but had a few things against Trump (although I voted for him twice. What choice did I have?). Trump held up an LGBTQ+Pedo flag with a smile on his face. That didn't make me too happy. Trump banned my bump stock with the swipe of a pen. That didn't make me too happy. Trump went to Israel and kissed their wall. That was pretty unnecessary. Trump suggested "red flag laws" on national television. That pissed me off pretty badly.

Sure does. There is a tiny group here that will welcome you with open arms. They think their group is bigger than it is, but they're crazy so it doesn't really matter what they think.

Howdy. I'm an old member returning to this site who couldn't remember his old login information, so he's starting a new account (and no ... I don't always refer to myself in the third person). Christian, gun lover, conservative, nationalist, prepper, constitutional patriot here. Hope I'm not too right wing for ya, but a dude's gotta do what a dude's gotta do.
Welcome back, ActionJackson. Hope you enjoy the boards this time around. Conservatives Rock! :thup:

Sure does. There is a tiny group here that will welcome you with open arms. They think their group is bigger than it is, but they're crazy so it doesn't really matter what they think.
Awesome. Coming from someone, I assume, is ultra "woke" ... it's an honor.

I'm old but not old.
ResizedP_received_983012886155689(3).gif

^that^ sums you up perfectly. all tied up with a pretty little bow. :113:

Awesome. Coming from someone, I assume, is ultra "woke" ... it's an honor.

all 'woke' really means is don't be a dick to people who are different than you, even if they make you feel icky.

pretty radical, 'eh?

all 'woke' really means is don't be a dick to people who are different than you, even if they make you feel icky.

pretty radical, 'eh?
Don't be a dick to Jeffery Dahmer? Don't be a dick to Charles Manson? Don't be a dick to the little trans girl who murdered 3 kids? Really?

Don't be a dick to Jeffery Dahmer? Don't be a dick to Charles Manson? Don't be a dick to the little trans girl who murdered 3 kids? Really?
As long as you stick to babbling inanities, you're an empty bottle making a big noise.

I'm o.k. with that.

Don't be a dick to Jeffery Dahmer? Don't be a dick to Charles Manson?

really? jeffery dahmer was pure evil & i'd shake the hand of the dude that ended him. too bad manson survived cali's death penalty 'cause he deserved it. but thanx for the uber false equivelancy, dude!

Don't be a dick to the little trans girl who murdered 3 kids? Really?

you tell me what woke person is in support of that animal? it has nothing to do with her tranny existance. christ - what hogwash you just spewed.

Forum List

Back