New conspiracies to get into

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

We have a nutty party led by farage.
I have just been reading about their nutty candidates and have uncovered some new theories I was unaware of.

outlined some of his own theories in the video, including a claim that the CIA made TVs to put people to sleep so they would not be alert to other conspiracies.
Agenda 21, a UN sustainability resolution
and the Kalergi plan, a debunked far-right, antisemitic, white genocide theory.

So I come to the fountaainhead of all wacky conspiracies to find out moe about them. What do you know ?

The guy doesn't even seem legit. I have view such people who gain broad coverage with suspicion, especially a Brit.

Its not about fzrage. Its about his grubby followers.
Of course it is about him. Is he an Agent Provocateur?

If so, what does this achieve for Britain other than expanding their ever growing "domestic enemy list"? It would be akin to entrapment, especially when some in MSM gloat over him. Hmmmm...

Canada and Britain have hurt their economies and global reputation with such tactics. Old, ineffective, self hurting tactics that reward central cults. Rest assured, it ends in misery for a nation.

Of course it is about him. Is he an Agent Provocateur?

If so, what does this achieve for Britain other than expanding their ever growing "domestic enemy list"? It would be akin to entrapment, especially when some in MSM gloat over him. Hmmmm...

Canada and Britain have hurt their economies and global reputation with such tactics. Old, ineffective, self hurting tactics that reward central cults. Rest assured, it ends in misery for a nation.
Everybody knows farage is a wrongun.He has no beliefs apart from in himself.

This is about the whackjobs he attracts to his party.. They have kicked out 16 candidates already. These are the trash that got thru.

Stop trying to place a canadian prism on what is going on in the UK.

Everybody knows farage is a wrongun.He has no beliefs apart from in himself.

This is about the whackjobs he attracts to his party.. They have kicked out 16 candidates already. These are the trash that got thru.

Stop trying to place a canadian prism on what is going on in the UK.
The UK is what our system was borne out of, naturally the comparisons are legitimate to some degree.

Once certain controversial figures gain media notoriety I get suspicious. Now, Canada has run amok and have gone more East German than even the Brits are, but the history of our relationship and close semblance to one another can't be ignored.

The UK is what our system was borne out of, naturally the comparisons are legitimate to some degree.

Once certain controversial figures gain media notoriety I get suspicious. Now, Canada has run amok and have gone more East German than even the Brits are, but the history of our relationship and close semblance to one another can't be ignored.
You do know that if people spout outragrous things they will get coverage. Especially in the digital age.
What do you expect the press to report on?

Forum List

Back