New CV-19 Treatment Uses UV Light to Clear Lungs

The press really are stupid. I mean...who in the hell contests sunlight and sickness? I mean "get out in the sun...get some fresh air" Who hasn't been told that? Do these people have any cognitive ability?

Speaking of stupid, did you hear Trump turn to Dr. Birx and ask her if they could find a way to inject disinfectant into someone with Covid-19?
Yeah...that's called sarcasm. Unfortunately, if your IQ hovers around room temperature you tend to misinterpret that.

It was clear he wasn't be sarcastic, and all thinking people know this. That leaves Trump supporters like you out.

He said he was being sarcastic, but he has also told thousands and thousands of lies since being elected, and this is another one.

Once again Trump played the Left for the fools they are. He’s playing 4D chess and they’re playing tiddlywinks.

You can show them proof, but leftists still screech NUH UH THAT DONT REAL TRUMP IS A DUM DOODYHEAD

Once again Trump played the Left for the fools they are. He’s playing 4D chess and they’re playing tiddlywinks.

trump doesn't even know how to play checkers.
Yet he effortlessly outsmarts the Democrats.

The press really are stupid. I mean...who in the hell contests sunlight and sickness? I mean "get out in the sun...get some fresh air" Who hasn't been told that? Do these people have any cognitive ability?

Speaking of stupid, did you hear Trump turn to Dr. Birx and ask her if they could find a way to inject disinfectant into someone with Covid-19?
Yeah...that's called sarcasm. Unfortunately, if your IQ hovers around room temperature you tend to misinterpret that.
Have you ever met a Liberal with a sense of humor?
I haven't.
They're always too busy looking for the next thing to be miserable about.

I haven't.
Ya know...they used to. One of the funniest men I have ever known was this bat chit crazy hippie who lived up in Oregon. He was an old liberal though. Back when they had a sense of irony, wit and poked fun at genuine absurdity. My father thought he was just a dirty old hippie. He was, but he understood the game and all the BS surrounding it. I have known a few over the years. But you're right...those 'cool libs' are going or gone now.

I haven't.
Ya know...they used to. One of the funniest men I have ever known was this bat chit crazy hippie who lived up in Oregon. He was an old liberal though. Back when they had a sense of irony, wit and poked fun at genuine absurdity. My father thought he was just a dirty old hippie. He was, but he understood the game and all the BS surrounding it. I have known a few over the years. But you're right...those 'cool libs' are going or gone now.
What may have been Liberals became better dressed people calling themselves Independents and mentally ill people became Liberals.

All you freaks have are lies. Do yourself a favor and turn off your fake news and watch HGTV.

smh the vast ignorance of trump voters amazes me
Tell us more how humans can change sex on a whim, Einstein.
Hormonal therapy and surgery. You couldn't figure that out Skippy??

The Conventional Wisdom is that if a man says he is a woman, SHE becomes a woman, right then.

That is why we let MEN play in women's sports. Because they say that they are women.

1587903828853.png

You really didn't know this?

smh the vast ignorance of trump voters amazes me
Tell us more how humans can change sex on a whim, Einstein.
Hormonal therapy and surgery. You couldn't figure that out Skippy??
Your ignorance of human biology is astounding.
How else could a sex change happpen? Magic?

That is the position of the Law and Society.

Anything else is transphobia.

trump doesn't even know how to play checkers.
Yet he effortlessly outsmarts the Democrats.
Not even close.

You're right here's the scree from WAPO making fools of themselves....

Hilarious how the left hate to see cures for CV.
Well...that is kinda the plan and all.

Is that what Alex Jones is telling all you droolers and mouth breathers? Is it Limbaugh? (Is he dead yet?)

Yah right & MSM freaks won't hear about this one either and he's the conspiracy nut best look iin the mirror msm mental fks are the fake ass liars constantly. But of course you indoctrinated dumbasses won't hear a thing on this.
lol. you all have no idea LOL none one one one.........
1587936619778.png

I HIGHLY SUGGEST WATCH THIS MAN TELL THE WORLD WHAT is what.

Forum List

Back