NEW Dashcam Trump Shooter, 3rd Gunman? New Sniper Vid Secret Service

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I think most Americas know J13 stinks, that something evil was afoot, more than just Crooks. His home so clean that the FBI remarked, after searching it, that it was the cleanest home they'd ever searched.

The entire affair stinks, and the Secret Service is all over the place with excuses, etc.

And interestingly, a week later, Joe Biden drops out of the race.

I can't imagine what it's like waking up every morning believing some secret cabal is out to get me. Some of you seriously need to find a hobby at best. At worst you need therapy.

I can't imagine what it's like waking up every morning believing some secret cabal is out to get me. Some of you seriously need to find a hobby at best. At worst you need therapy.
Secret cabal, or a 20 year old savant that no one seems to know anything about that can perform one man seal team acrobatics for no particular reason. Equally scary.

I think most Americas know J13 stinks, that something evil was afoot, more than just Crooks. His home so clean that the FBI remarked, after searching it, that it was the cleanest home they'd ever searched.

Seems awfully funny that in this age of college kids not being able to afford a home that a 20 year old, two years out of HS with no college degree, working as a fry cook at a nursing home, can afford a house, much less a pretty decent middle class home?

Screen Shot 2024-08-03 at 4.58.53 PM.png

I can't imagine what it's like waking up every morning believing some secret cabal is out to get me.
  • Trump dictator.
  • Trump insurrectionist.
  • MAGA most dangerous national terrorist threat.
  • Conservatives danger to democracy.
  • MAGA movement taking over GOP.
OIP.Uv1WYHzicIKIYlJJzNgkOQHaE8.jpeg

Seems awfully funny that in this age of college kids not being able to afford a home that a 20 year old, two years out of HS with no college degree, working as a fry cook at a nursing home, can afford a house, much less a pretty decent middle class home?

View attachment 989492
He lived with his parents. The AR gun was his father's. He just graduated college with an associate degree in Engineering Science.

You did get one thing right, he worked in a nursing home...(while attending college)

Forum List

Back