New decisions by the Special Master

There isnt a great record of countries dealing with corrupt heads of state or forme heads of state.
The very lead that is needed is a trial where he can put his case so that the facts are out there.
Fascism has never been stopped in it's tracks by a country's rule of law or democracy.
Hitler was nearly stopped by the July 20th. plot that failed.
If you allow a situation where he is above the law then the US is pretty much dead.He has already got away with things that weaken it.

We see it here with Johnson.
America's justice system fears taking action to stop Trump. I was telling you people that, long before it was casually admitted on US news outlets.

My points will be largely ignored for now but if the situation with Trump goes the way it's expected, the truth will come home to a small minority in mid 24.

Trump is preparing a long list of documents that were planted by the FBI in his home.

That is, excluding any documents the he declared are his property, and those he 'thought' out of being classified!
Poor Donald, I do pity this man-child, he was a spoiled child and never grew up.

Fascism has never been stopped in it's tracks by a country's rule of law or democracy.
Hitler was nearly stopped by the July 20th. plot that failed.

America's justice system fears taking action to stop Trump. I was telling you people that, long before it was casually admitted on US news outlets.

My points will be largely ignored for now but if the situation with Trump goes the way it's expected, the truth will come home to a small minority in mid 24.
Hitler was stopped by the events of D-Day; when he concluded he was done for, he committed suicide. I do hope Putin's temerity brings him to conclude the same decision for the same reality soon.

Go Ukraine! And let's hope and support the Russian People too who seek freedom and democracy very soon too.

Poor Donald, I do pity this man-child, he was a spoiled child and never grew up.
All ideas are worth considering, but I can't quite accept that it's as simple as him being a spoiled child.

All the answers lie in the mental health community's analysis of a 'sociopath'.

A deprived working class comes to see hope and promise in a sociopath's appealing to the ideals of fascism. That, along with the already installed racist background of a country.

I suspect the odds are against him being stopped by any means within the rule of law.

The idea that you even deserve to be taken seriously at all and not simply insulted as the malignant piece of shit you are is laughable at best.

You're an assclown, a complete jabbering retard and a treasonous parasite that ought to have been aborted and flushed down a planned unparenthood toilet. Your insipid agitprop is tiresome and a complete waste of electrons. Every time you inhale a misdemeanor theft of oxygen takes place. You're a fugitive of natural selection. Go fuck yourself.

Are you as stupid as all of your postings suggest?

The Special Master directs Trump's Attorney's to, "substantiate another one of the former president’s claims: that the FBI “planted” records."

Trump's many lawyers must have told the former President to be silent, and he never learns to do so.
Quote it. Seriously. With a workable and verifiable link: quote President Trump claiming that the FBI raiders planted evidence.

All ideas are worth considering, but I can't quite accept that it's as simple as him being a spoiled child.

All the answers lie in the mental health community's analysis of a 'sociopath'.

A deprived working class comes to see hope and promise in a sociopath's appealing to the ideals of fascism. That, along with the already installed racist background of a country.

I suspect the odds are against him being stopped by any means within the rule of law.
Statement: "All the answers lie in the mental health community's analysis of a 'sociopath'."

Response: Yep.

See DSM 5: Personality Disorders:

Psychopathy v Sociopathy:
The common features of a psychopath and sociopath lie in their shared diagnosis: antisocial personality disorder. The DSM-5 defines antisocial personality as someone having three or more of the following traits:

• Regularly breaks or flouts the law
  • Constantly lies and deceives others
  • Is impulsive and doesn’t plan ahead
  • Can be prone to fighting and aggressiveness
  • Has little regard for the safety of others
  • Irresponsible, can’t meet financial obligations
  • Doesn’t feel remorse or guilt
In both cases, some signs or symptoms are nearly always present before age 15. By the time a person is an adult, they are well on their way to becoming a psychopath or sociopath.

Every Reader who has clearly watched trump needs to read carefully and evaluate each one of these behaviors of the former president.

Hitler was stopped by the events of D-Day; when he concluded he was done for, he committed suicide. I do hope Putin's temerity brings him to conclude the same decision for the same reality soon.
You're better than that but I understand your need to be loyal to your country.
Go Ukraine! And let's hope and support the Russian People too who seek freedom and democracy very soon too.

Quote it. Seriously. With a workable and verifiable link: quote President Trump claiming that the FBI raiders planted evidence.
Could it be that the outcome of all this is going to be Trump's denial of him ever accusing the FBI??

Statement: "All the answers lie in the mental health community's analysis of a 'sociopath'."

Response: Yep.

See DSM 5: Personality Disorders:

Psychopathy v Sociopathy:
The common features of a psychopath and sociopath lie in their shared diagnosis: antisocial personality disorder. The DSM-5 defines antisocial personality as someone having three or more of the following traits:

• Regularly breaks or flouts the law
  • Constantly lies and deceives others
  • Is impulsive and doesn’t plan ahead
  • Can be prone to fighting and aggressiveness.
  • Has little regard for the safety of others
  • Irresponsible, can’t meet financial obligations
  • Doesn’t feel remorse or guilt
In both cases, some signs or symptoms are nearly always present before age 15. By the time a person is an adult, they are well on their way to becoming a psychopath or sociopath.

Every Reader who has clearly watched trump needs to read carefully and evaluate each one of these behaviors of the former president.
Yes, I know that very well.

But don't miss the fact that there are many sociopaths in the world and the significance of Trump is that he has the long suffering American working class to which he can appeal.

And as I've already mentioned, a built-in endemic racism in America, that is a necessity for past fascism rising.

Could it be that the outcome of all this is going to be Trump's denial of him ever accusing the FBI??
Could it be that English isn’t your native tongue?

Try to smarten up. Trump did not (ever) accuse the FBI of having planted evidence during the search warrant raid.

And as I've already mentioned, a built-in endemic racism in America, that is a necessity for past fascism rising.
You mean as you’ve previously claimed. And you’re wrong. What worse is new?

Also, you wrote English like my ass chews bubblegum.

Are you as stupid as all of your postings suggest?

Liberaldance.gif

God knows you're at least as stupid as all of your bullshit agitprop parroting suggests.

gofuckyourself3.gif

Hitler killed himself on D-Day?

LOL... Fucking Moron!!!!

When can we expect the same courtesy from you? Fucking jabbering retard.

Forum List

Back