NEW: Defiant Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says Pentagon (We Taxpayers) will Pay for Service Members to Travel For Abortions

Why doesn't Sec. Austin force the men who are knocking up this GI broads to pay for the abortion as well as the travel?

The taxpayers aren't the ones who fucked these dames, why are they getting fucked over with the bill for it.

These people are so sick, so demonic, in heor worship of abortion. It is indeed demonic.

Lloyd Austin is affirmative action on display since he was appointed to West Point years ago.

Once the left loses in November and in 2 years because people care about REAL ISSUES like inflation, border security, gas prices, etc........then those in charge can smack this shit down and fix it.

My fellow American taxpayers, does this make your blood boil or what?

Do you suppose it has anything to do with this?
1666300520666.png

Why doesn't Sec. Austin force the men who are knocking up this GI broads to pay for the abortion as well as the travel?

The taxpayers aren't the ones who fucked these dames, why are they getting fucked over with the bill for it.

Why should the guys have to pay?

If a woman gets pregnant then she is a part of the equation as well. She decided to let the guy raw dog it knowing she might get pregnant. She took the risk she should pay for the responsibility as well. It's not the guys fault she made a decision to allow him to screw her.

My body, my choice, my bill for an abortion.

Why should the guys have to pay?

If a woman gets pregnant then she is a part of the equation as well. She decided to let the guy raw dog it knowing she might get pregnant. She took the risk she should pay for the responsibility as well. It's not the guys fault she made a decision to allow him to screw her.

My body, my choice, my bill for an abortion.

If the guy in question is an officer, he isn't supposed to be fornicating with the enlisted dames.

So why shouldn't he at least pay for the baby killing?

If we have a lot of rapists in uniform here in America, we need to be spending money on military prisons to house the rapists. Not try to enable them to hide their dirty work.
We are spending money on military prisons, Article 32 investigations and courts-martial trials. Like in the civilian world it is a crime that is increasing, sometimes not reported out of shame or fear of reprisal. It is a morale issue effecting our young troops, the units and affects unit effectiveness, cohesiveness, mission accomplishment and retention.

If we have a lot of rapists in uniform here in America, we need to be spending money on military prisons to house the rapists. Not try to enable them to hide their dirty work.

You ever heard of the Hyde amendment?

You ever heard of the Hyde amendment?

I have heard of the Hyde Amendment, which is a matter of settled law BTW.

And its another reason why all of these military abortions are supposed to be paid by the dudes who committed the atrocity- not by the taxpayers.

any chick in the miitary prob couldnt narrow down who the father is ....I been there wid those hoes

Forum List

Back