New Details About Scalia’s Death Revealed

And by 'we', you mean conservatives? I don't know of a single liberal or even moderate that is embracing this brand of conspiracy batshit.

Read the second line of my post before commenting further, if you please.

"We" might have been a poor choice of a word.

Well for my part, I celebrated the opportunity to replace Scalia with a more moderate justice. But I didn't celebrate the man's death. I always found Scalia to be misguided, but principled. And I can respect that. I also found his relationship with Ginsburg to be refreshing and vaguely hopeful. I also felt for the folks he left behind. Both family and the notorious RBG.

Good on you, Skylar. Respect.

Well c'mon. Do you know how hard it is to use both 'jiggery pokery' and 'argle-bargle' in coherent sentences?

I would have loved to learned his skill in writing. I'm jealous, frankly.

The man hasn't been dead three days, and here we are hashing conspiracies and talking about the political implications his passing.

And by 'we', you mean conservatives? I don't know of a single liberal or even moderate that is embracing this brand of conspiracy batshit.
Your side is doing the "talking about the political implications" by proposing radical leftists to replace him while he's not even cold yet. Vultures!

The man hasn't been dead three days, and here we are hashing conspiracies and talking about the political implications his passing.

Your side is doing the "talking about the political implications" by proposing radical leftists to replace him while he's not even cold yet. Vultures!

Why not propose whomever? Scalia no longer cares!

No. You misunderstood. His inability to criticize his pals without also knocking those he opposes was voiced when he accused liberals of celebrating the death.

That's the line, you know. Liberals celebrated Scalia's death. We ALL did. Didn't you know that?

Who thought differently?
Well, Kat - I think you have your answer.
4i6Ckte.gif

Mitch "Turtle" McConnell is now a Liberal?

Uh huh and Obama recommended "Pillow over his face" therapy

So our resident Birther is now diddling the 'Scalia murder' conspiracy?

Shocker.

On an unrelated note, why are conservatives *such* fertile ground for batshit conspiracy theories? Almost all our birthers, conservatives. Almost all our truthers, conservatives. And now this latest tin foil idiocy.....conservatives.

Would any of our rational right leaning posters care to take a stab at why your political philosophy is conspiracy catnip?

Of course we're talking about political implications. A supreme court justice has to be replaced.

But tell us again how its a 'conspiracy theory' that conservatives are gobbling this batshit 'scalia was murdered' conspiracy theory. Lets all start the day with a good belly laugh, shall we?

The government has to have an official story. They had one ready to go as soon as the order to kill the justice was given.

I guess you caught them. You need to go to the networks with this information. I'll bet fox will be happy to put you on the air.
If she doesn't have a "little accident" first.

Oh...he's cold.

He was pretty sick. Sorry, conspiracy whackjobs!
4i6Ckte.gif

We have some new details tonight about the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia: he had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure, and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a shoulder injury.

A shoulder injury. That raises the possibility that he may have had symptoms of a heart attack before his vacation at this West Texas resort.

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told The Associated Press on Monday she spoke with Scalia’s doctor on the day he was found dead in his room at a remote Texas ranch. She said the doctor told her that Scalia had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a recent shoulder injury.

Those details are seemingly at odds with recollections of friends who described Scalia as his usual, happy self during the days leading up to his death. News that the 79-year-old justice was in declining health may come as a surprise to the public, but unlike presidents, the high court’s members don’t provide regular health disclosures.

Funny how your dishonesty causes you no personal discomfort or guilt.

He was pretty sick. Sorry, conspiracy whackjobs!
4i6Ckte.gif

We have some new details tonight about the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia: he had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure, and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a shoulder injury.

A shoulder injury. That raises the possibility that he may have had symptoms of a heart attack before his vacation at this West Texas resort.

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told The Associated Press on Monday she spoke with Scalia’s doctor on the day he was found dead in his room at a remote Texas ranch. She said the doctor told her that Scalia had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a recent shoulder injury.

Those details are seemingly at odds with recollections of friends who described Scalia as his usual, happy self during the days leading up to his death. News that the 79-year-old justice was in declining health may come as a surprise to the public, but unlike presidents, the high court’s members don’t provide regular health disclosures.

Funny how your dishonesty causes you no personal discomfort or guilt.

Funny how you can't actually cite any dishonesty.

Forum List

Back