New Details About Scalia’s Death Revealed

How many people put a pillow over their face, before they die?

What relevance does that have to Scalia's death? The pillow was above his head. Not over his face.

Next.

And I was intent on not saying another word here.

But would you correct me if I am wrong? I heard on the radio that, was it Poindexter?, he first said the pillow was on his face when the news broke. Then the radio report the next day said he (poindexter) clarified what he meant. And then he said it was above his head.

Nope. He said the the pillow was over his head. As in between his head and the headboard.

If you can find a quote of Poindexter saying that the pillow was over Scalia's face, show us. You'll find you have no idea what you're talking about.

Now if that is true, then that is the most startling fact of this whole case! He is in a panic mode scramble mode. Why? Because now he needs to lie to bring less suspicion to all this?

Its not true. The 'original quote' that you've offered us is imaginary horseshit. But it didn't stop you from offering it.

That's how conspiracies work.

Ah, B.S. The original quote was found dead with a pillow over his head. When someone says that the first thing 99% people would think was "on his head and face" --- not over his head, as in behind his head! Got it? That is why it bore suspicion. You got that?

As between his head and the head board. Exactly as Poindexter said.

So my next question is Why in the world would poindexter mention the pillow at all if it were not even touching him? Why? Why not tell us there was a lamp on the bed stand to Scalia's left, too? After all, that is just as inconsequential as some pillow behind his head?

You're really polishing a turd here. Literally calling into question Poindexter's account because he mentioned a pillow.

That's silly. Try again, this time with something of consequence.
Never the twain shall meet - meaning and origin.

"Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet."

The phrase never the twain shall meet was used by Rudyard Kipling, in his Barrack-room ballads, 1892. There, Kipling is lamenting the gulf of understanding between the British and the inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And here I am using the phrase to describe my lament between I, a Christian and mostly conservative, and so many secular humanists and often social liberals like yourself. : (

What relevance does that have to Scalia's death? The pillow was above his head. Not over his face.

Next.

And I was intent on not saying another word here.

But would you correct me if I am wrong? I heard on the radio that, was it Poindexter?, he first said the pillow was on his face when the news broke. Then the radio report the next day said he (poindexter) clarified what he meant. And then he said it was above his head.

Nope. He said the the pillow was over his head. As in between his head and the headboard.

If you can find a quote of Poindexter saying that the pillow was over Scalia's face, show us. You'll find you have no idea what you're talking about.

Now if that is true, then that is the most startling fact of this whole case! He is in a panic mode scramble mode. Why? Because now he needs to lie to bring less suspicion to all this?

Its not true. The 'original quote' that you've offered us is imaginary horseshit. But it didn't stop you from offering it.

That's how conspiracies work.

Ah, B.S. The original quote was found dead with a pillow over his head. When someone says that the first thing 99% people would think was "on his head and face" --- not over his head, as in behind his head! Got it? That is why it bore suspicion. You got that?

As between his head and the head board. Exactly as Poindexter said.

So my next question is Why in the world would poindexter mention the pillow at all if it were not even touching him? Why? Why not tell us there was a lamp on the bed stand to Scalia's left, too? After all, that is just as inconsequential as some pillow behind his head?

You're really polishing a turd here. Literally calling into question Poindexter's account because he mentioned a pillow.

That's silly. Try again, this time with something of consequence.
Never the twain shall meet - meaning and origin.

"Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet."

The phrase never the twain shall meet was used by Rudyard Kipling, in his Barrack-room ballads, 1892. There, Kipling is lamenting the gulf of understanding between the British and the inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And here I am using the phrase to describe my lament between I, a Christian and mostly conservative, and so many secular humanists and often social liberals like yourself. : (

Imagine how ominous Kipling might have been if he'd dare mention....

......a pillow!

And don't blame Jesus for the mental deuce you're offering us. There's nothing in the Gospel that mandates the adoption of conspiratorial nonsense. Its a choice, usually founded on the prioritization of rumor and innuendo over facts and evidence.

The man hasn't been dead three days, and here we are hashing conspiracies and talking about the political implications his passing.

And by 'we', you mean conservatives? I don't know of a single liberal or even moderate that is embracing this brand of conspiracy batshit.
Your side is doing the "talking about the political implications" by proposing radical leftists to replace him while he's not even cold yet. Vultures!

Why not propose whomever? Scalia no longer cares!
A period of time should pass before thinking about his replacement out of respect for the dead and his family. Say about 338 days from today.

The man hasn't been dead three days, and here we are hashing conspiracies and talking about the political implications his passing.

And by 'we', you mean conservatives? I don't know of a single liberal or even moderate that is embracing this brand of conspiracy batshit.

No. You misunderstood. His inability to criticize his pals without also knocking those he opposes was voiced when he accused liberals of celebrating the death.

That's the line, you know. Liberals celebrated Scalia's death. We ALL did. Didn't you know that?
You're nuts if you don't think the White House was popping corks upon hearing the news. Power is all you liberals care about.

No. You misunderstood. His inability to criticize his pals without also knocking those he opposes was voiced when he accused liberals of celebrating the death.

That's the line, you know. Liberals celebrated Scalia's death. We ALL did. Didn't you know that?
You're nuts if you don't think the White House was popping corks upon hearing the news. Power is all you liberals care about.

Your imagination is as colorful as ever. Great work......working yourself up.

Believe me the corks will be popping when Ted Cruz is elected knowing we'll soon have a super majority of Scalia-like Justices far into this century.

Believe me the corks will be popping when Ted Cruz is elected knowing we'll soon have a super majority of Scalia-like Justices far into this century.

Go Ted!!!!!

Scalia's son slams 'hurtful' conspiracy theories about father's death

The eldest son of the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia on Wednesday sought to dispel swirling conspiracy theories that his father died as the result of foul play.
"It’s, I think, a distraction from a great man and his legacy at a time when there’s so much to be said about that and to help people even more fully appreciate that. And, on a personal level, I think it’s a bit of a hurtful distraction for a family that’s mourning," Eugene Scalia said on Laura Ingraham's radio show.

Scalia died unexpectedly over the weekend at a ranch in Texas. A state judge had declared him dead over the phone, allowed under Texas state law, and Scalia's family didn't push for an autopsy for the 79-year-old justice.
"He had a pillow over his head, not over his face as some have been saying," John Poindexter, the owner of the Cibolo Creek Ranch where Scalia was found dead, told CNN.
"The pillow was against the headboard and over his head when he was discovered. He looked like someone who had had a restful night's sleep. There was no evidence of anything else," Poindexter added.
Scalia said Wednesday that his father "would have been the first to tell you ... that we’re from dust, we return to dust, your life could be taken from you at any instant."
"He was a month shy of 80 years old. He lived this incredibly full and active life, but I knew, and he knew, that he was at a place in life where he could be taken from this world at any time," Eugene Scalia continued.
"Our family just has no doubt he died of natural causes. And we accept that. We’re praying for him. We ask others to accept that and pray for him," he added.
Scalia's son slams 'hurtful' conspiracy theories about father's death

Apparently Scalia's family is also involved in the Obama-Scalia cover-up. :disbelief:

He was pretty sick. Sorry, conspiracy whackjobs!
4i6Ckte.gif

New Details About Scalia’s Death Revealed

We have some new details tonight about the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia: he had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure, and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a shoulder injury.

A shoulder injury. That raises the possibility that he may have had symptoms of a heart attack before his vacation at this West Texas resort.

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told The Associated Press on Monday she spoke with Scalia’s doctor on the day he was found dead in his room at a remote Texas ranch. She said the doctor told her that Scalia had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a recent shoulder injury.

Those details are seemingly at odds with recollections of friends who described Scalia as his usual, happy self during the days leading up to his death. News that the 79-year-old justice was in declining health may come as a surprise to the public, but unlike presidents, the high court’s members don’t provide regular health disclosures.

Funny how your dishonesty causes you no personal discomfort or guilt.
What dishonesty, dipshit?

Go Ted!!!!!
Time to beat Reagan's 1984 record!

Go Ted!!!!!

What record?

Go Ted!!!!!

What record?

Electoral votes.

If the GOP runs "the experiment" and goes with a far right wing, religious nut, tea party conservative.....they flirt with getting creamed.

Go Ted!

Go Ted!!!!!

What record?

Electoral votes.

If the GOP runs "the experiment" and goes with a far right wing, religious nut, tea party conservative.....they flirt with getting creamed.

Go Ted!

you have no one running that could come close to Reagans EV

Go Ted!!!!!

What record?

Electoral votes.

Go Ted!

you have no one running that could come close to Reagans EV

Of course. Let's hope we get to find out.

Forum List

Back