New Details About Scalia’s Death Revealed

He was pretty sick. Sorry, conspiracy whackjobs!
4i6Ckte.gif

We have some new details tonight about the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia: he had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure, and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a shoulder injury.

A shoulder injury. That raises the possibility that he may have had symptoms of a heart attack before his vacation at this West Texas resort.

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told The Associated Press on Monday she spoke with Scalia’s doctor on the day he was found dead in his room at a remote Texas ranch. She said the doctor told her that Scalia had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a recent shoulder injury.

Those details are seemingly at odds with recollections of friends who described Scalia as his usual, happy self during the days leading up to his death. News that the 79-year-old justice was in declining health may come as a surprise to the public, but unlike presidents, the high court’s members don’t provide regular health disclosures.

Funny how your dishonesty causes you no personal discomfort or guilt.

Funny how you can't actually cite any dishonesty.

There may not be any dishonesty.

I just chose to take it that way. You see how he starts his post --- “sorry conspiracy whackjobs.” That implies (to me) that anyone who dares question the honesty of the general news report --- i.e. a very much disliked by the left supreme court judge, who just so happened to be staying at some hotel of sorts away from his regular confines, dies very suddenly with no real signs of this coming on that day, and then there is no autopsy under those circumstances (which is puzzling unto itself for such a person of major importance) --- the fact some of us may question what this is all about labels us (more or less) by the top poster as “conspiracy whackjobs.”

Oh, do pardon us. We just talked about this matter for all of one day and if the idea was brought up as well in passing that is enough to laugh at us as conspiracy whackjobs? That is dishonest in my book.

Because we all know there is no such thing as any kind of foul play ever done by very high ranking political officials or movements to cover up crimes or to advance their own diabolical schemes. Yes, that is so ridiculous. Every suspicious death associated with the Clinton group (for an example) since the Arkansas days is so easily explained. Only Russians murder all those scientists so mysteriously, no one else could ever. THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED (*)

For the record, I never gave it a thought if Scalia was murdered myself. I doubt it based on no facts either way, but just because it was considered does not make anybody a whacko.

(*) No, I do not believe all those people listed were taken out nefariously by subversive govt actions. Yes, I do believe some definitely were.

4i6Ckte.gif

We have some new details tonight about the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia: he had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure, and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a shoulder injury.

A shoulder injury. That raises the possibility that he may have had symptoms of a heart attack before his vacation at this West Texas resort.

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told The Associated Press on Monday she spoke with Scalia’s doctor on the day he was found dead in his room at a remote Texas ranch. She said the doctor told her that Scalia had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a recent shoulder injury.

Those details are seemingly at odds with recollections of friends who described Scalia as his usual, happy self during the days leading up to his death. News that the 79-year-old justice was in declining health may come as a surprise to the public, but unlike presidents, the high court’s members don’t provide regular health disclosures.

I just chose to take it that way. You see how he starts his post --- “sorry conspiracy whackjobs.” That implies (to me) that anyone who dares question the honesty of the general news report --- i.e. a very much disliked by the left supreme court judge, who just so happened to be staying at some hotel of sorts away from his regular confines, dies very suddenly with no real signs of this coming on that day, and then there is no autopsy under those circumstances (which is puzzling unto itself for such a person of major importance) --- the fact some of us may question what this is all about labels us (more or less) by the top poster as “conspiracy whackjobs.”

What exactly are you 'questioning'? Based on what evidence?

For example, the police found no indication of foul play. Do you have any evidence this is inaccurate?

And the reason there was no autopsy....is the family didn't want one. What about that is so 'puzzling'? They knew how poor Scalia's health was.

Oh, do pardon us. We just talked about this matter for all of one day and if the idea was brought up as well in passing that is enough to laugh at us as conspiracy whackjobs? That is dishonest in my book.

Because we all know there is no such thing as any kind of foul play ever done by very high ranking political officials or movements to cover up crimes or to advance their own diabolical schemes. Yes, that is so ridiculous. Every suspicious death associated with the Clinton group (for an example) since the Arkansas days is so easily explained. Only Russians murder all those scientists so mysteriously, no one else could ever. THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED (*)

Wait....you're giving us ANOTHER conspiracy you can't back up to support your current conspiracy theory?

And you're insisting that 'conspiracy whackjob' is 'dishonest'? Because you seem to be doing everything you can to live up to the title.

The government has to have an official story. They had one ready to go as soon as the order to kill the justice was given.

I guess you caught them. You need to go to the networks with this information. I'll bet fox will be happy to put you on the air.
If she doesn't have a "little accident" first.

I suspect they are already keeping her under surveillance. After they put that chip in her , it's just a matter of time.

4i6Ckte.gif

For example, the police found no indication of foul play. Do you have any evidence this is inaccurate?

And the reason there was no autopsy....is the family didn't want one. What about that is so 'puzzling'? They knew how poor Scalia's health was.

Wait....you're giving us ANOTHER conspiracy you can't back up to support your current conspiracy theory?

And you're insisting that 'conspiracy whackjob' is 'dishonest'? Because you seem to be doing everything you can to live up to the title.

How many people put a pillow over their face, before they die?

The government has to have an official story. They had one ready to go as soon as the order to kill the justice was given.

When exactly was the kill order given, and why exactly did they do it?

Ever consider that he was an old man (76 is the average age for males, females are at 81), and that he had gone as far as he could?
im surprised she hasnt said he must have smoked a doob before he went to bed and thats what killed him....

4i6Ckte.gif

What relevance does that have to Scalia's death? The pillow was above his head. Not over his face.

No matter that Poindexter later clarified his remark. The pillow was between Scalia's head and the headboard, the Texas businessman told the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday.

Scalia looked peaceful, "almost as if a model had been put in the bed," he said.

Friend who found Scalia’s body clarifies: Pillow found above his head — not over his face

Next.

What relevance does that have to Scalia's death? The pillow was above his head. Not over his face.

Next.

And I was intent on not saying another word here.

But would you correct me if I am wrong? I heard on the radio that, was it Poindexter?, he first said the pillow was on his face when the news broke. Then the radio report the next day said he (poindexter) clarified what he meant. And then he said it was above his head.

Now if that is true, then that is the most startling fact of this whole case! He is in a panic mode scramble mode. Why? Because now he needs to lie to bring less suspicion to all this?

Like I said, I may be wrong but I definitely did hear on the radio someone changing their story about the pillow location.

The whackadoodles are coming out with their conspiracy theories.........Obama had him killed.....bwahahaha.....you can't make this shit up!

Right-Wing Loons: Obama Had Scalia Killed!
Yup......all of those Obama scandals were just made up.

Bengazi, the VA, the IRS, Obamacare, Occupy Wall Street, Ferguson, Baltimore, ISIS, the Iran agreement, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Arab Spring, the Gulf Oil-Spill, the Stimulus, the Sequester, $19 trillion in debt, #Blacklivesmatters, murdered Oregon ranchers, etc. Shit......just too many to remember.

They were all made up. The NEW Obama Scandals List!

Next.

But would you correct me if I am wrong? I heard on the radio that, was it Poindexter?, he first said the pillow was on his face when the news broke. Then the radio report the next day said he (poindexter) clarified what he meant. And then he said it was above his head.

Nope. He said the the pillow was over his head. As in between his head and the headboard.

If you can find a quote of Poindexter saying that the pillow was over Scalia's face, show us. You'll find you have no idea what you're talking about.

Now if that is true, then that is the most startling fact of this whole case! He is in a panic mode scramble mode. Why? Because now he needs to lie to bring less suspicion to all this?

Its not true. The 'original quote' that you've offered us is imaginary horseshit. But it didn't stop you from offering it.

That's how conspiracies work.

The whackadoodles are coming out with their conspiracy theories.........Obama had him killed.....bwahahaha.....you can't make this shit up!

Right-Wing Loons: Obama Had Scalia Killed!
Yup......all of those Obama scandals were just made up.

Bengazi, the VA, the IRS, Obamacare, Occupy Wall Street, Ferguson, Baltimore, ISIS, the Iran agreement, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Arab Spring, the Gulf Oil-Spill, the Stimulus, the Sequester, $19 trillion in debt, #Blacklivesmatters, murdered Oregon ranchers, etc. Shit......just too many to remember.

They were all made up. The NEW Obama Scandals List!

Laughing.....a 'murdered oregon rancher'? You mean the guy who resisted arrest, refused to surrender to a lawful warrant, led the police on a high speed chase, tried to run a police blockade and then reached for a gun?

Try again, Tin Foil.

Mertex, the liberals are in the alternative universe, a place where perverted old men should be allowed in the ladies room so they can take pictures of little girls. Shame on you and the entire pervert enabling liberal movement.

So you're saying that's where he really died, and the attempt to carry him back to his bed and leave him a little dignity was a government coverup?

Next.

Nope. He said the the pillow was over his head. As in between his head and the headboard.

If you can find a quote of Poindexter saying that the pillow was over Scalia's face, show us. You'll find you have no idea what you're talking about.

Its not true. The 'original quote' that you've offered us is imaginary horseshit. But it didn't stop you from offering it.

Ah, B.S. The original quote was found dead with a pillow over his head. When someone says that the first thing 99% people would think was "on his head and face" --- not over his head, as in behind his head! Got it? That is why it bore suspicion. You got that?

So my next question is Why in the world would poindexter mention the pillow at all if it were not even touching him? Why? Why not tell us there was a lamp on the bed stand to Scalia's left, too? After all, that is just as inconsequential as some pillow behind his head?

He makes no sense. He could be your bedfellow.

Next.

Ah, B.S. The original quote was found dead with a pillow over his head. When someone says that the first thing 99% people would think was "on his head and face" --- not over his head, as in behind his head! Got it? That is why it bore suspicion. You got that?

As between his head and the head board. Exactly as Poindexter said.

So my next question is Why in the world would poindexter mention the pillow at all if it were not even touching him? Why? Why not tell us there was a lamp on the bed stand to Scalia's left, too? After all, that is just as inconsequential as some pillow behind his head?

You're really polishing a turd here. Literally calling into question Poindexter's account because he mentioned a pillow.

That's silly. Try again, this time with something of consequence.

People who don't visit hotels or luxury hunting lodges may not be aware that full, queen, and king-sized beds come with more than one pillow.

If there's only one person in the bed, he may toss the second pillow aside.

Has this never happened to anyone here? :dunno:

People who don't visit hotels or luxury hunting lodges may not be aware that full, queen, and king-sized beds come with more than one pillow.

If there's only one person in the bed, he may toss the second pillow aside.

Has this never happened to anyone here? :dunno:

I'm more shocked we're having to explain this cartoon simple shit to people.

Forum List

Back