New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no aggressive moving of any kind. The man is standing his ground.

You do realize that you are an idiot when you say there was no “moving” that can be defined as aggressive by the gunman.

The gunman was moving toward conflict and confrontation not away to avoid it.

That is aggression toward an unarmed man jogging down the street and his weapon was fired in very close proximity to the unarmed man.

How and why the gun is fired is immaterial at this point as to whether the gunman’s intent was to confront the jogger and use deadly force because he and he alone decided to put the loaded weapon in the one place in the entire universe where one of those three men or a child on a front lawn could be harmed by when fired.

The gunman put it there. Had he stayed across that double yellow line and not moved aggressively to block the jogger’s passage he would have had a slim chance at a self defense claim, but he did not use self restraint. He attacked the jogger with a loaded shotgun and it was fired and possibly wounded his target.

Last edited:

You do realize that you are an idiot when you say there was no “moving” that can be defined as aggressive by the gunman.

The gunman was moving toward conflict and confrontation not away from it in order to avoid it. That is aggression toward an unarmed man jogging down the street and his weapon was fired in very close proximity to the unarmed man.

How and why the gun is fired is immaterial at this point as to whether the gunman’s intent was to confront the jogger and use deadly force because he and he alone decided to put the loaded weapon in the one place in the entire universe where one of those three men or a child on front lawn could be harmed by it if it were fired.

The gunman put it there. Had he stayed across that double yellow line and not moved aggressively to block the jogger’s passage he would have had a slim chance at a self defense claim, but he did not use self restraint. He attacked the jogger with a loaded shotgun and it was fired and possibly wounded his target.
No. Watch the video instead of weaving convoluted scenarios. The thug attacked McMichael. That much is clear.

It is clear now that the McMichaels were not merely trying to talk to Ahmaud. They were executing a citizens arrest and trying to detain him.
A citizens arrest would have been illegal since they did not directly observe a crime

but they say they only wanted to question him

maybe a new video will appear or more evidence of some other kind
When you watch the video, did anyone else hear what sounded like the video-taker cocking his gun when he pulled over?
I'm more concerned as to what the jogger dropped on the road before the confrontation,,,
I hunted last night for any report or article saying he dropped a hammer on the road. There is none. I found a comment by a reader on social media saying there was a hammer....just a statement with nothing to back it up or where he learned that. Unless you've got a link, I'm holding that it's a social media rumor and nothing more.

So link away, if it's true. McMichael told the police that Arbery was unarmed. He, or the police, would have mentioned a hammer in the road. Who found it, if the police didn't? Let's see it.
I never said it was a hammer,,,but if you watch the video you can see him dropping something and then see 2 things laying in the road behind him,,,

Bullshit, right wing propaganda to try and justify the actions of these 2 redneck racist.
using right wing labels just shows youre the racist,,,

No the racist are the ones who wanna see these 2 racist walk.

The gunman was moving toward conflict and confrontation not away to avoid it.

That is aggression toward an unarmed man jogging down the street and his weapon was fired in very close proximity to the unarmed man.

How and why the gun is fired is immaterial at this point as to whether the gunman’s intent was to confront the jogger and use deadly force because he and he alone decided to put the loaded weapon in the one place in the entire universe where one of those three men or a child on a front lawn could be harmed by when fired.

Well duh, he was trying to not lose sight of him.

There is nothing in his movement that suggest he was trying to attack the person. You are frankly put a complete moron if you can't see who the attacker is. Maybe change the skin colors if it then becomes clear to your race hustling eyes.

Last edited:
The first shot wasnt fired until after he was attacked. Watch the video. Its very obvious.

Below is a screenshot from your doctored fake video. The most obvious proof it is fake is the third shot.

View attachment 336238

Watch the video. Listen to when the gun goes off. He definitely attacked the guy long before the first shot.

Try an undoctored video;

Yes.............watch the video and listen for the gunshot.....when you hear the gunshot immediately put the video on pause and you will see the locations of the the white guy and the black guy.

The real video shows the third shot when it really happened:

View attachment 336279

nope, the shot was fired after the running man grabbed the barrel. watch the video. why do you ignore watching the video? that's odd. no logic here for you.

See above. You are watching a fake video
where the shot that fatally killed Arbery is when the shotgun is fired into the ground.

You are such stupid fakes.

When you watch the video you can observe through the truck the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack....undeniable...proving he attacked before the first shot was fired.

You know you are lying because even in your fake video both men were in front of the truck not just Arbery. Thats because the white asshole attacked him first and was being knocked backwards to the left.

nope, not bouncing, I'm on steady ground with one video with evidence of what happened. I have explained what is in the video and have asked repeatedly for fks like you to prove your points which to date hasn't been achieved. you got nothing, the video is all anyone needs.

Who made the fake video?

the first shot is at 22 second mark, right as the running man grabs the barrel.

Hsve you seen a real video?

That video is fake video. In reality the first shot is fired just when Arbery touches the shotgun.
. What an idiot. The video you are watching has the third fatal third shot being fired into the pavement.

Idiots All if you.
Keep your day job haha

It is clear now that the McMichaels were not merely trying to talk to Ahmaud. They were executing a citizens arrest and trying to detain him.
A citizens arrest would have been illegal since they did not directly observe a crime

but they say they only wanted to question him

maybe a new video will appear or more evidence of some other kind
When you watch the video, did anyone else hear what sounded like the video-taker cocking his gun when he pulled over?
I'm more concerned as to what the jogger dropped on the road before the confrontation,,,
I hunted last night for any report or article saying he dropped a hammer on the road. There is none. I found a comment by a reader on social media saying there was a hammer....just a statement with nothing to back it up or where he learned that. Unless you've got a link, I'm holding that it's a social media rumor and nothing more.

So link away, if it's true. McMichael told the police that Arbery was unarmed. He, or the police, would have mentioned a hammer in the road. Who found it, if the police didn't? Let's see it.
I never said it was a hammer,,,but if you watch the video you can see him dropping something and then see 2 things laying in the road behind him,,,

Bullshit, right wing propaganda to try and justify the actions of these 2 redneck racist.
using right wing labels just shows youre the racist,,,

No the racist are the ones who wanna see these 2 racist walk.
Do you want the black guy to be able to attack the white guy take his gun shoot him. And we just have to submit and with a racist? lol

No. Watch the video instead of weaving convoluted scenarios. The thug attacked McMichael. That much is clear.

No, Norman is in agreement with me that most of the white extremist gun nuts on this thread are failing to admit that the combat between the two men started in front of the truck when the first shot was fired..

the jogger did not run 12 feet to the left to attack a stationary man with a shotgun as you think it’s what you see.

the first shot goes off at this moment. The red arrow is the Gunman’s cap; the blue the jogger’s shirt.

13DADCF9-FAC8-4A8F-90E5-0714E6E1F955.jpeg

And this view shows the gunman retreating since he moved at five feet to the right when the combat started and when the first shot was fired.,

No, Norman is in agreement with me that most of the white extremist gun nuts on this thread are failing to admit that the combat between the two men started in front of the truck when the first shot was fired..

the jogger did not run 12 feet to the left to attack a stationary man with a shotgun as you think it’s what you see.

the first shot goes off at this moment. The red arrow is the Gunman’s cap; the blue the jogger’s shirt.

View attachment 336343

And this view shows the gunman retreating since he moved at five feet to the right when the combat started and when the first shot was fired.,
Good! Who lets a man get close to his gun?

View attachment 336343

I did not realize that moving justifies an assault?

This is getting beyond moronic, you can CLEARLY SEE who attacks who on the tape. Don't bring in your complicated analyses when you can't even see a simple fact. The man had no REASON to attack the black person anyway.

Last edited:

View attachment 336343

That's idiotic. Who lets any close to them if you want to shoot them with a rifle? That's not what rifle are for.

Intentionally Moving toward conflict is aggression.

both men were moving prior to the initiation of combat. One had a loaded shotgun with an interest in stopping the other from getting past a certain point. The jogger has no weapon and is interested in jogging in the direction that he wanted to go. He had no intent to do anything to the nutjob with a shotgun except get by and go on with his life.

The nutjob blocked the jogger‘s path,

The nutjob ‘moved’ to a spot close enough to initiate confrontation and combat if the jogger did not obey a man holding a gun to his head to stop.

Either combat was started after, before or simultaneously when the gun went off.

The gunman initiated the combat no matter what. His movements were aggressive, stupid and deadly and that’s why he and his old man committed aggravated assault and murder.

it’s really an open shut case and the video makes it strong,

Intentionally Moving toward conflict is aggression.

both men were moving prior to the initiation of combat. One had a loaded shotgun with an interest in stopping the other from getting past a certain point. The jogger has no weapon and is interested in jogging in the direction that he wanted to go. He had no intent to do anything to the nutjob with a shotgun except get by and go on with his life.

The nutjob blocked the jogger‘s path,

The nutjob ‘moved’ to a spot close enough to initiate confrontation and combat if the jogger did not obey a man holding a gun to his head to stop.

Either combat was started after, before or simultaneously when the gun went off.

The gunman initiated the combat no matter what. His movements were aggressive, stupid and deadly and that’s why he and his old man committed aggravated assault and murder.

it’s really an open shut case and the video makes it strong,

Absolutely ridiculous interpretation. Again, we can see who attacks who in the video. No need to overcomplicate things and attempt to overturn the law to protect you feels.

Absurd...

That's idiotic. Who lets any close to them if you want to shoot them with a rifle? That's not what rifle are for.

I never want to be associated with making a case that the gunmen in this case are not idiots. They are.

They risked going to prison by using lethal force to ‘arrest’ a man jogging whom the never saw commit a crime.

I never want to be associated with making a case that the gunmen in this case are not idiots. They are.

They risked going to prison by using lethal force to ‘arrest’ a man jogging whom the never saw commit a crime.

They did not use lethal force to arrest a person.

The heroes used lethal force to stop an armed assault.

Where do you see an arrest attempt? The retired police officer was in the back of the truck. They said stop , he’s on the phone with the cops

Jogging, my ass.

The first shot wasnt fired until after he was attacked. Watch the video. Its very obvious.

Below is a screenshot from your doctored fake video. The most obvious proof it is fake is the third shot.

View attachment 336238

Watch the video. Listen to when the gun goes off. He definitely attacked the guy long before the first shot.

Try an undoctored video;

Yes.............watch the video and listen for the gunshot.....when you hear the gunshot immediately put the video on pause and you will see the locations of the the white guy and the black guy.

The real video shows the third shot when it really happened:

View attachment 336279

nope, the shot was fired after the running man grabbed the barrel. watch the video. why do you ignore watching the video? that's odd. no logic here for you.

See above. You are watching a fake video
where the shot that fatally killed Arbery is when the shotgun is fired into the ground.

You are such stupid fakes.

When you watch the video you can observe through the truck the black guy running across the front of the truck to attack....undeniable...proving he attacked before the first shot was fired.

You know you are lying because even in your fake video both men were in front of the truck not just Arbery. Thats because the white asshole attacked him first and was being knocked backwards to the left.

nope, not bouncing, I'm on steady ground with one video with evidence of what happened. I have explained what is in the video and have asked repeatedly for fks like you to prove your points which to date hasn't been achieved. you got nothing, the video is all anyone needs.

Who made the fake video?

the first shot is at 22 second mark, right as the running man grabs the barrel.

Hsve you seen a real video?

That video is fake video. In reality the first shot is fired just when Arbery touches the shotgun.
. What an idiot. The video you are watching has the third fatal third shot being fired into the pavement.

Idiots All if you.
In your video, Arbery is attacking him before the first shot. He turned the corner and was charging at the guy, pushing him backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back