New DNC President Demostrates Democrats Spew Ignorance and Lies (Electoral College)

Everyone including himself, so far. The Trump name will soon be one of pure shame. 50% there already,

Really? I didn't get fucked over by Trump. How did you? Give us details.
Trade, taxes, foreign policy, wages, consumer protection. He's already fucked you but you are too stupid to notice.

How did Trump fuck you over on taxes?
How did Trump fuck you over on trade?
How did Trump fuck you over on wages?
How did Trump fuck you over on foreign policy?
How did Trump fuck you over with consumer protection?

I think it's you that's too stupid to even realize what you are talking about.
Just one example, Trump has already repealed consumer protections. Wake up, dummy.

What consumer protections?
American Legion opposes banking bill that Mike Pence put over the top; asks Trump to veto

I have no idea WTF you're talking about. Care to elaborate?
The Constitution has now outlived its usefulness. It was unable to stop someone like Trump and therefore is now invalid.

hun, I hope I'm dead before you get the Constitution thrown out as the law of the land.

Without it, we wouldn't even qualify as a third world country
It won't be so much thrown out as it will simply no longer apply.

well hun, when that happens, I hope you can afford a ticket to someplace you like, cause you won't want to stay here
I can help rebuild just fine, once the streets have run knee deep ni the blood of those who exploited the majority for their own selfish gain.

How are you going to clean up your own blood?

hun, I hope I'm dead before you get the Constitution thrown out as the law of the land.

well hun, when that happens, I hope you can afford a ticket to someplace you like, cause you won't want to stay here
I can help rebuild just fine, once the streets have run knee deep ni the blood of those who exploited the majority for their own selfish gain.

I can help rebuild just fine

no doubt you will be used.

th
No prisoners. Extra mouths to feed will not be a luxury that can be afforded then.

dahling...

you gonna be one of the one in chains..

and slapped, or worse, every time you open your whiney mouth.

There will be no civil war. There will be anarchy and those like you will be the first against the walls you built to protect yourself.

Not hardly there sweetheart! I am military trained and armed to the teeth. Come at me!

You, on the other hand, cannot handle yourself in a message board debate!
Being armed is why you will be the first to die. They know where you live and you likely have food, water, and daughters in addition to guns. A walled-in walking target for a mob hell bent on payback.

Who is "they?"
The masses people like Trump fuck over daily. That won't last for much longer.

Like who?

Describe these masses that will get even better tax breaks under his new plan? You do realize that less people will be paying income tax under his plan.

Describe these masses that won't be paying ridiculous payments and high deductibles for insurance they don't want or need and would never pay them a dime!

Describe these masses who now have jobs since the unemployment rate is fast approaching full employment.

Describe these masses who despite all of the good things happening in this country, who can't even get across town without public assistance and are going to raid the countryside for their sustenance against a vastly superior force of rednecks with guns.
Think zombies with guns but not medical care and food when the shit hits the fan. And you have food, and other things that will matter then but not your life. Your castle will become your tomb.

The Constitution has now outlived its usefulness. It was unable to stop someone like Trump and therefore is now invalid.

I will have no blood in this. That will be those like you hidden behind your little walls and those who die taking you down.

I understand every bit of it but you can't understand that when the majority doesn't win you don't live in a democratic republic.

You too skipped Civics and American History didn't you? You're right, we do NOT live in a Democracy. We never have and never will. What grade are you in?

The founding fathers were overwhelmingly in favor of a republic, defined as rule by representatives of the people. And the United States is a republic with a constitution that deliberately restrains democracy by limiting majority rule, on the national level, to a few areas where the federal government has been granted a small number of specific powers.

Read more: Articles: A Republic, If You Can Keep It

th
No prisoners. Extra mouths to feed will not be a luxury that can be afforded then.

dahling...

you gonna be one of them in chains..

No. I won't be the target of their wrath.

I understand every bit of it but you can't understand that when the majority doesn't win you don't live in a democratic republic.

You too skipped Civics and American History didn't you?

The founding fathers were overwhelmingly in favor of a republic, defined as rule by representatives of the people. And the United States is a republic with a constitution that deliberately restrains democracy by limiting majority rule, on the national level, to a few areas where the federal government has been granted a small number of specific powers.

The Republic is no longer valid. And I skipped nothing.

Trade, taxes, foreign policy, wages, consumer protection. He's already fucked you but you are too stupid to notice.

Just one example, Trump has already repealed consumer protections. Wake up, dummy.

American Legion opposes banking bill that Mike Pence put over the top; asks Trump to veto

Yeah, it is too bad that most states cannot pass laws to regulate those problems and leave the federal government out of it.

I find it funny that they mention pay-day loans. Especially since military personnel are strictly forbidden by my states laws from getting pay-day loans. My oldest daughter once worked for one and they couldn't even hire a guy who was in the National Guard as an employee.

I will have no blood in this. That will be those like you hidden behind your little walls and those who die taking you down.

you are a joke!

don't you have any shame?

don't you have any dignity?

Maybe you should realize that the people you fuck over are not nearly as stupid as you believe and they also like guns and know how to use them. They also outnumber you many times over.

If there was any truth to that, Hil-Liar would be President, now wouldn't she?
No.

No? I thought they outnumbered us many times! :ack-1:
They do but it's not that time, yet.

You too skipped Civics and American History didn't you?

The Republic is no longer valid. And I skipped nothing.

If that is true (which I doubt) you definitely need a refresher course. Your ignorance on this topic is amazing! Usually someone has to suffer a traumatic brain injury to get that messed up!

So what your post says is that we are going to stop ambulance chasers from suing banks out of business. This is a bad thing? It does not stop individuals from redress, it only stops collective attacks that would cost other customers much more money to do banking. Protecting our businesses is a good thing.

you are a joke!

Shame and dignity are useless when mobs are on the move. The best thing to do is stay the hell out of the way but people like jerkoff make themselves walking targets.

th

dahling...

you wont' matter to them one way or the other, until it's all over...

they you will be utilized as best they see fit.

either as a house slave, or a field slave.

you are a joke!

Shame and dignity are useless when mobs are on the move. The best thing to do is stay the hell out of the way but people like jerkoff make themselves walking targets.

Any mob of liberals is going to about as organized as a soup sandwich!

So what your post says is that we are going to stop ambulance chasers from suing banks out of business. This is a bad thing? It does not stop individuals from redress, it only stops collective attacks that would cost other customers much more money to do banking. Protecting our businesses is a good thing.
You are protecting the businesses from the very people they are supposedly in business to serve. Trump protects the powerful and the rich at the expense of everyone else, including you.

you are a joke!

Stay the hell out of the way of whom?

of Antifa and the likes of you?

Never.

YOU STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY OF PATRIOTS!

Maybe you should realize that the people you fuck over are not nearly as stupid as you believe and they also like guns and know how to use them. They also outnumber you many times over.

If there was any truth to that, Hil-Liar would be President, now wouldn't she?
No.

No? I thought they outnumbered us many times! :ack-1:
They do but it's not that time, yet.

Well when is it that time? It wasn't that time during Bush's eight years and some predicted it was. It wasn't that time when Republicans gained leadership of Congress and Senate. It wasn't that time when we took over 2/3 of all governorships in the country. If now is not that time, when will that time be?

th

dahling...

you wont' matter to them one way or the other, until it's all over...

they you will be utilized as best they see fit.

either as a house slave, or a field slave.
I know what's coming. I can lay low. Those like jerkoff cannot.

Forum List

Back