New DNC President Demostrates Democrats Spew Ignorance and Lies (Electoral College)

It was a good start, but they eventually changed it. They decided that the fact that the opposition would be in the Vice President position did not promote a peaceful transition of power being likely and revolution by a coup d'etat was incredibly likely. So much for your democracy.
So much for the nation, which is now it its death throes. Soon it will be time to eat the rich, literally.

Death throes? You are too young to realize how good you have it now.

You better hope it doesn't happen, because you and your kind are ill equipped mentally, physically, and intellectually to survive a civil war. You don't even have weapons because they are scarey looking!
There will be no civil war. There will be anarchy and those like you will be the first against the walls you built to protect yourself.

Not hardly there sweetheart! I am military trained and armed to the teeth. Come at me!

You, on the other hand, cannot handle yourself in a message board debate!
Being armed is why you will be the first to die. They know where you live and you likely have food, water, and daughters in addition to guns. A walled-in walking target for a mob hell bent on payback.

You know where I live? Give me the address!

Yes, I have food and water and guns. My daughters are excellent shots also. One is an Army officer.

I have no fear for my neighbors as many are rednecks and possess even more superior firepower. The vast majority of my neighborhood are senior enlisted and officers in the Army. Come and get us!

All you libs will do is clog up under the bridges with your dead bodies as they wash downstream.

Hmmm. Maybe I should invest in flood insurance after all.

Who is "they?"
The masses people like Trump fuck over daily. That won't last for much longer.

awwwwwwwwwwww

just deal with it..... :biggrin::dunno:
I deal with, they won't. And when it's time to eat the rich I won't stand in their way.

when it's time to eat the rich, they'll use you as an hors d'oeuvres.
No, I'll be pulling the terrified children from their walk-in closets.

are you a troll a sock?

a misguided soul?

GOD what are you?

Being armed is why you will be the first to die. They know where you live and you likely have food, water, and daughters in addition to guns. A walled-in walking target for a mob hell bent on payback.

Who is "they?"

Who has Trump fucked over?
Everyone including himself, so far. The Trump name will soon be one of pure shame. 50% there already,

Really? I didn't get fucked over by Trump. How did you? Give us details.
Trade, taxes, foreign policy, wages, consumer protection. He's already fucked you but you are too stupid to notice.

awwwwwwwwwwww

I deal with, they won't. And when it's time to eat the rich I won't stand in their way.

are you a troll a sock?

a misguided soul?

GOD what are you?
If you have nothing to say, don't.

Who is "they?"

awwwwwwwwwwww

You must know a lot about closets. How long have you been out, or is that kind of question too soon?

So much for the nation, which is now it its death throes. Soon it will be time to eat the rich, literally.

You better hope it doesn't happen, because you and your kind are ill equipped mentally, physically, and intellectually to survive a civil war. You don't even have weapons because they are scarey looking!
There will be no civil war. There will be anarchy and those like you will be the first against the walls you built to protect yourself.

Not hardly there sweetheart! I am military trained and armed to the teeth. Come at me!

Who is "they?"

I think she means pansy-ass liberals like her.

You know where I live? Give me the address!

Yes, I have food and water and guns. My daughters are excellent shots also. One is an Army officer.

I have no fear for my neighbors as many are rednecks and possess even more superior firepower. The vast majority of my neighborhood are senior enlisted and officers in the Army. Come and get us!

All you libs will do is clog up under the bridges with your dead bodies as they wash downstream.

Hmmm. Maybe I should invest in flood insurance after all.
Maybe you should realize that the people you fuck over are not nearly as stupid as you believe and they also like guns and know how to use them. They also outnumber you many times over.

Who is "they?"

Everyone including himself, so far. The Trump name will soon be one of pure shame. 50% there already,

Trade, taxes, foreign policy, wages, consumer protection. He's already fucked you but you are too stupid to notice.

How did Trump fuck you over on taxes?
How did Trump fuck you over on trade?
How did Trump fuck you over on wages?
How did Trump fuck you over on foreign policy?
How did Trump fuck you over with consumer protection?

I think it's you that's too stupid to even realize what you are talking about.

Who is "they?"

I think she means pansy-ass liberals like her.
There is nothing pansy-ass about a liberal. When you elect a king we hang him.

awwwwwwwwwwww

You must know a lot about closets. How long have you been out, or is that kind of question too soon?

he/ she/ it

joined today

only heavens knows....what is it! :)

Maybe you should realize that the people you fuck over are not nearly as stupid as you believe and they also like guns and know how to use them. They also outnumber you many times over.

If there was any truth to that, Hil-Liar would be President, now wouldn't she?

Just one example, Trump has already repealed consumer protections. Wake up, dummy.

I have no idea WTF you're talking about. Care to elaborate?
The Constitution has now outlived its usefulness. It was unable to stop someone like Trump and therefore is now invalid.

hun, I hope I'm dead before you get the Constitution thrown out as the law of the land.

Without it, we wouldn't even qualify as a third world country
It won't be so much thrown out as it will simply no longer apply.

well hun, when that happens, I hope you can afford a ticket to someplace you like, cause you won't want to stay here
I can help rebuild just fine, once the streets have run knee deep ni the blood of those who exploited the majority for their own selfish gain.

I can help rebuild just fine

no doubt you will be used.

th

Just one example, Trump has already repealed consumer protections. Wake up, dummy.

What consumer protections?

The Constitution has now outlived its usefulness. It was unable to stop someone like Trump and therefore is now invalid.

hun, I hope I'm dead before you get the Constitution thrown out as the law of the land.

Without it, we wouldn't even qualify as a third world country
It won't be so much thrown out as it will simply no longer apply.

well hun, when that happens, I hope you can afford a ticket to someplace you like, cause you won't want to stay here
I can help rebuild just fine, once the streets have run knee deep ni the blood of those who exploited the majority for their own selfish gain.

I can help rebuild just fine

no doubt you will be used.

th
No prisoners. Extra mouths to feed will not be a luxury that can be afforded then.

Who is "they?"

Like who?

Describe these masses that will get even better tax breaks under his new plan? You do realize that less people will be paying income tax under his plan.

Describe these masses that won't be paying ridiculous payments and high deductibles for insurance they don't want or need and would never pay them a dime!

Describe these masses who now have jobs since the unemployment rate is fast approaching full employment.

Describe these masses who despite all of the good things happening in this country, who can't even get across town without public assistance and are going to raid the countryside for their sustenance against a vastly superior force of rednecks with guns.

Forum List

Back