New DNC President Demostrates Democrats Spew Ignorance and Lies (Electoral College)

I
Guess you must be ruled by your betters? Not hard to find those.

Did you have a extra bowl of stupid along with a side of mean this morning?

Why can't you address the content of the post? You accused me of trolling earlier! It is nice to see you figured out how to do it effectively!

It's because you have no idea what I am talking about!

Is your hair perchance blonde? If not I suggest becoming a suicide blonde (dyed by your own hand) so people will have lower expectations for your intelligence.
The content of your post is you don't trust the majority even if the minority is protected. You need to be ruled b y an elite. In that you trust just as long as it's an elite that you agree with.

Why do I need to ruled by an elite? We have no rulers in the country. If we had rulers, we would be subjects.

Is there no end to you political ignorance?
You are a subject, and a slave. You made yourself one,

No more than you are.

You consider Trump an elite?

So was everyone else running in the last election.

In fact, Trump was LESS an elite than the rest.

No, there is nothing elite about Bernie Sanders. The man has never held a real job in his lifetime.

In a majority rule, the minority is not protected. That's what majority vote is all about.
It can be done, we do it here where the majority is not allowed to vote away the rights of others.

And just where is "here" at?
America.

You live in America and you don't understand our system of government, our Constitution, and the concept of equal representation? My Lord, this is very sad.
I understand every bit of it but you can't understand that when the majority doesn't win you don't live in a democratic republic.

Correct, we don't live in a democratic republic, we live in a representative republic. We also live by the US Constitution, and if you don't like the Constitution, then you elect representatives that are willing to change it. Until that time, the Constitution is the rule of the land.

It can be done, we do it here where the majority is not allowed to vote away the rights of others.

America.

You live in America and you don't understand our system of government, our Constitution, and the concept of equal representation? My Lord, this is very sad.
I understand every bit of it but you can't understand that when the majority doesn't win you don't live in a democratic republic.

Republics are representative in nature and no one says the majority rules, for reasons which you stated for yourself. So, you are saying that you don't understand yourself?
Trump represents the minority because the majority voted against him. Not majority rule even in a Republic.

It doesn't matter if I oppose democracy or not because we live in a Republic.
A democratic republic. We are not Rome, just very close.

Did any of your ancestors vote for George Washington?

I seriously doubt it because he won 69-0.
Hardly a good start to a democratic republic.

It was a good start, but they eventually changed it. They decided that the fact that the opposition would be in the Vice President position did not promote a peaceful transition of power being likely and revolution by a coup d'etat was incredibly likely. So much for your democracy.
So much for the nation, which is now it its death throes. Soon it will be time to eat the rich, literally.

Death throes? You are too young to realize how good you have it now.

You better hope it doesn't happen, because you and your kind are ill equipped mentally, physically, and intellectually to survive a civil war. You don't even have weapons because they are scarey looking!

America.

Correct, we don't live in a democratic republic, we live in a representative republic. We also live by the US Constitution, and if you don't like the Constitution, then you elect representatives that are willing to change it. Until that time, the Constitution is the rule of the land.
More than happy to change it but it won't be necessary as we will soon have to found several new nations in what once was the U.S.A.

Nothing to do with it. The courts take care of the minority and protect it from the majority.

Perhaps you should attend a NFL game and explain that to the clowns kneeling during the National Anthem.
Never heard of the First Amendment?

It sounds more like you haven't heard of it. The amendments apply to government--not private industry. I can't go to work Monday and tell my boss he's a complete asshole. He can fire me for it and it's not protected by the Constitution because he is not a government entity.

I
Did you have a extra bowl of stupid along with a side of mean this morning?

Why can't you address the content of the post? You accused me of trolling earlier! It is nice to see you figured out how to do it effectively!

It's because you have no idea what I am talking about!

Is your hair perchance blonde? If not I suggest becoming a suicide blonde (dyed by your own hand) so people will have lower expectations for your intelligence.
The content of your post is you don't trust the majority even if the minority is protected. You need to be ruled b y an elite. In that you trust just as long as it's an elite that you agree with.

Why do I need to ruled by an elite? We have no rulers in the country. If we had rulers, we would be subjects.

No more than you are.

A billionaire isn't an elite? Care to tell us what one is?

He was not a politician.

he has not been part of the ruling class the majority of his life.

Billionaires may run this country, but they run it behind the scenes.

the 'elites' get elected to office, and stay there as long as possible.

after they leave office, they try to continue running it from outside DC,

America.

Republics are representative in nature and no one says the majority rules, for reasons which you stated for yourself. So, you are saying that you don't understand yourself?
Trump represents the minority because the majority voted against him. Not majority rule even in a Republic.

Again, you are under the false assumption that a republic is majority rule. Drop that from your vocabulary.

A democratic republic. We are not Rome, just very close.

It was a good start, but they eventually changed it. They decided that the fact that the opposition would be in the Vice President position did not promote a peaceful transition of power being likely and revolution by a coup d'etat was incredibly likely. So much for your democracy.
So much for the nation, which is now it its death throes. Soon it will be time to eat the rich, literally.

You better hope it doesn't happen, because you and your kind are ill equipped mentally, physically, and intellectually to survive a civil war. You don't even have weapons because they are scarey looking!
There will be no civil war. There will be anarchy and those like you will be the first against the walls you built to protect yourself.

America.

More than happy to change it but it won't be necessary as we will soon have to found several new nations in what once was the U.S.A.

I have no idea WTF you're talking about. Care to elaborate?

I

No more than you are.

He was not a politician.

Billionaires run the country but they aren't elite. Are you really that stupid?

The content of your post is you don't trust the majority even if the minority is protected. You need to be ruled by an elite. In that you trust just as long as it's an elite that you agree with ruling over the rest of us no matter what we believe.

In a majority rule, the minority is not protected. That's what majority vote is all about.

How do we accomplish that?

Oh, the Electoral College is one way!

I am glad you agree!
Nothing to do with it. The courts take care of the minority and protect it from the majority.

ohhh?? protect??? omigod.... omigod

can't believe I''m so shocked

There will be no civil war. There will be anarchy and those like you will be the first against the walls you built to protect yourself.

Not hardly there sweetheart! I am military trained and armed to the teeth. Come at me!

You, on the other hand, cannot handle yourself in a message board debate!

No more than you are.

He was not a politician.

Billionaires run the country but they aren't elite. Are you really that stupid?

apparently, not as stupid as you.

I have no idea WTF you're talking about. Care to elaborate?
The Constitution has now outlived its usefulness. It was unable to stop someone like Trump and therefore is now invalid.

Not hardly there sweetheart! I am military trained and armed to the teeth. Come at me!

Being armed is why you will be the first to die. They know where you live and you likely have food, water, and daughters in addition to guns. A walled-in walking target for a mob hell bent on payback.

Being armed is why you will be the first to die. They know where you live and you likely have food, water, and daughters in addition to guns. A walled-in walking target for a mob hell bent on payback.

Who is "they?"

Forum List

Back