New Documents Show Obama Involved In The Flynn Scandal

–We were initially told that seventeen U.S. intelligence agencies had independently confirmed that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and our 2016 presidential election.
But wait! We now learn that only three agencies have confirmed this intelligence finding (CIA, NSA, FBI).
So what, liar?

Steele didn't HAVE sources! He made up shit and pretended it came from unnamed Russian sources! He admitted that when he got sued for libel in the British Courts!
got a link and a direct quote on that?
If you really need to see it, Old Lady, I'll spend the time to go dig it out! This was all hashed and rehashed years ago! Were you not here then?
I definitely would have remembered if Steele admitted it he made that shit up and pretended it came from unnamed Russian sources. However, since this is old news, please don't bother digging it out on my account. I am not at all interested in rehashing this. I am simply trying to put some of this insane gibbering on track with some facts. It's not working and I'm pretty much done trying.

Go back and look at Steele's testimony under oath in British Court, Old Lady! He doesn't stand behind his dossiers. He claims they were simply scenarios and that the dossiers were never supposed to be published publicly which is an amazing claim since he spent months trying desperately to get the main stream media to go public with his dossiers!

–We were initially told that seventeen U.S. intelligence agencies had independently confirmed that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and our 2016 presidential election.
But wait! We now learn that only three agencies have confirmed this intelligence finding (CIA, NSA, FBI).
So what, liar?

It's fun watching you make a total fool of yourself, Chuck Todd.
Now for the technical proof that the Left lied.
When you say the left, you understand that's a lie. I mean, you know you are lying by characterizing the unanimous conclusions of the intel agencies as coming from the "left."

You see, I'm on to your wordsmithing game.
It's not a lie.
Perhaps a reasonable misconception,
given the circumstances of a completely biased media
doing the work of the 'left', for lack of a more appropriate generalization,
since we elected Trump.
1589051960962.png

1589052319565.png

Last edited:
I'm prepared to admit my mistake as soon as you prove I made one. But we both know you can't.

"It wasn’t 17. ... I agree, I think it was Russia, but I think it was probably other people and/or countries, and I see nothing wrong with that statement. Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure."

It’s valid for Trump to criticize news organizations for not being specific enough in their reports (more on that in a bit). But this does not invalidate the report by the CIA, FBI, NSA and Director of National Intelligence, nor their "high confidence" in their judgment that Russia engaged in an influence campaign directed at the election."

Go back and look at Steele's testimony under oath in British Court, Old Lady! He doesn't stand behind his dossiers. He claims they were simply scenarios and that the dossiers were never supposed to be published publicly
No one familiar with the matter claimed otherwise. What do you think you proved?

So what, liar?

I'm prepared to admit my mistake as soon as you prove I made one. But we both know you can't.

"It wasn’t 17. ... I agree, I think it was Russia, but I think it was probably other people and/or countries, and I see nothing wrong with that statement. Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure."

It’s valid for Trump to criticize news organizations for not being specific enough in their reports (more on that in a bit). But this does not invalidate the report by the CIA, FBI, NSA and Director of National Intelligence, nor their "high confidence" in their judgment that Russia engaged in an influence campaign directed at the election."
You may mean well, but take it from me,
you're 100% wrong.

Barr didn't exonerate Flynn because Donald Trump told him too.
He did it because he knows there are indictments coming and after seeing ALL the evidence, he knows that Flynn was completely set up. Thanks God Hillary lost, because that innocent man would be in prison right now.

But the left does't know what justice is anymore do they ?

Barr didn't exonerate Flynn because Donald Trump told him too.
He did it because he knows there are indictments coming and after seeing ALL the evidence, he knows that Flynn was completely set up.
There is a problem with your theory. The facts don't support it.

The problem here is you don't want to know what the facts are.

Stop bringing a squirt gun to a knife fight.

I definitely would have remembered if Steele admitted it he made that shit up and pretended it came from unnamed Russian sources. However, since this is old news, please don't bother digging it out on my account. I am not at all interested in rehashing this. I am simply trying to put some of this insane gibbering on track with some facts. It's not working and I'm pretty much done trying.
It's heartening to see someone share in my frustration. It's virtually impossible to thoroughly refute all the lies these people tell. And frankly, my experience tells me it's pointless anyway. Factual refutation rarely if ever results in a right wing lie being extinguished. More likely the poster just scurries off to tell the same lie another day.
A lot of what I post is more "for the record" than for any hope of getting through the thick cloud of gaseous "alternative facts." You know I'm not a Democrat; I've disagreed with your perspective lots of times--although you nearly always refuse to engage in fisticuffs with me. lol Seriously, though, facts deserve some respect.

I still don't know what dragging up this old carcass is about. Just another angle for attacking Obama? The Intelligence agencies, the FBI, the DOJ?

When the credibility of our most fundamental and necessary institutions is relentlessly hammered because they dared question Trump.....even four years in.....it is pretty easy to see where the motivation comes from.

I still don't know what dragging up this old carcass is about. Just another angle for attacking Obama? The Intelligence agencies, the FBI, the DOJ?
It's part of Barr's systematic attempt to discredit Mueller's damning report on Trump.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
You know I'm not a Democrat; I've disagreed with your perspective lots of times--although you nearly always refuse to engage in fisticuffs with me.
Not sure why you think I'm avoiding you. I have not been intentionally doing so. You seem like exactly the kind of poster I'd prefer engaging with. IOW, not a shit flinging moron like so many devotees of Trumpery here. Please do seek me out if you feel I've dodged you on something. I'd be glad to hash things over with you.

1. It is always dangerous to point out that the idol, the worshiped one, the one they called god, Jesus and the messiah, had 'feet of clay.'
And, a head to match.

But....even worse, that he is an evil, malevolent, iniquitous individual deserving of contumely and jail time.
And....he is.

2. Now that the facts about the Flynn perjury trap are no longer deniable, let's get to the head of the problem.

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

and

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

3. When Hussein had his meeting with Trump, he warned him of two things.

One was North Korea.
The other was of Flynn

"Obama Warned Trump Against Hiring Flynn
In 2014, Mr. Obama, a Democrat, fired the then-lieutenant general from that senior Pentagon post. "

4. Why the enmity?
One simple reason.....Flynn opposed Hussein Obama's signature foreign policy aim: to nuclear arm his co-religionists in the 7th century barbarian kingdom. Flynn saw through the absurd plan to arm the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, and advance a deal that never had any inspections of the murderous blood-drenched savages.

"Obama Allies Torpedoed Flynn to Protect Iran Deal
...moving behind the scenes to kneecap someone they've long viewed as a threat to the future of their signature accord.
... include former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes—the architect of a separate White House effort to create what he described as a pro-Iran echo chamber—included a small task force of Obama loyalists who deluged media outlets with stories aimed at eroding Flynn's credibility, multiple sources revealed."

"Why would he be of anywhere near that importance to be put in the same conversation as the nuclear-armed dictator of North Korea?

The answer, I believe, is a four letter word: Iran.

The Iran Deal (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action or JCPOA) was, with the Affordable Care Act, one of the twin pillars of Obama’s presidency on which he wanted to base his legacy."

Arming the homicidal and pathological Iranian regime is a threat to America, and to Western Civilization.

And Flynn was simply collateral damage.
There is zero evidence of any perjury trap. That is a lie.

There is also zero evidence Obama was arming anyone with nuclear weapons. That's another lie.

Flynn lost credibility on his own by lying about his contacts with Russia, while discussing foreign policy behind the back of a sitting president. So no, that is a lie as well. No one took Flynn's credibility from Flynn, but himself.

"New texts suggest Obama colluded with agencies at the outset of the Russia probe?" What texts? Show us what they say, or that too is nothing but a lie.

You're confusing two separate issues.
How so?
There was no such interference, so there was nothing to uncover, you dolt.
Of course there was interference. A foreign government incognito influencing our voters on social media and hacking into the DNC and then releasing it to the world is unacceptable.

~~~~~~
Except for the fact that after more than three years, the Mueller Report, and ODNI declassification of testimonies of fifty-three people previously hidden by your friend Schiff and now exposed shows that Obama was behind, funded and directed the frame up of Flynn and the Russia, Russia debacle in a failed coup d'etat to overthrow the 2016 election of Donald Trump...
There is zero evidence of that. You just lied.

So Obama chased out Flynn because he opposed the Iran deal. That makes Obama a criminal. Yet it was perfectly alright for Trump to fire how many people, like Sessions, Tillerson, et al. for not going along with Trump's agenda.

Maybe that is what Presidents do? Seems to be.

And as far as the Russia probe, are you seriously criticizing Obama and the Intelligence Agencies and the FBI from looking into the widespread Russian interference in the election they had uncovered? Would you have ignored it? Both the articles you supplied were from 2018 AFTER the infamous Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer. Do you see no possible tie to the Trump campaign when the emails SAID the Russian government was assisting the Trump campaign?

~~~~~~

Obama released detainees from Gitmo because they had no involvement with 9/11. How is that treason?

1. It is always dangerous to point out that the idol, the worshiped one, the one they called god, Jesus and the messiah, had 'feet of clay.'
And, a head to match.

But....even worse, that he is an evil, malevolent, iniquitous individual deserving of contumely and jail time.
And....he is.

2. Now that the facts about the Flynn perjury trap are no longer deniable, let's get to the head of the problem.

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

and

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

One was North Korea.
The other was of Flynn

In 2014, Mr. Obama, a Democrat, fired the then-lieutenant general from that senior Pentagon post. "

4. Why the enmity?
One simple reason.....Flynn opposed Hussein Obama's signature foreign policy aim: to nuclear arm his co-religionists in the 7th century barbarian kingdom. Flynn saw through the absurd plan to arm the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, and advance a deal that never had any inspections of the murderous blood-drenched savages.

...moving behind the scenes to kneecap someone they've long viewed as a threat to the future of their signature accord.
... include former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes—the architect of a separate White House effort to create what he described as a pro-Iran echo chamber—included a small task force of Obama loyalists who deluged media outlets with stories aimed at eroding Flynn's credibility, multiple sources revealed."

"Why would he be of anywhere near that importance to be put in the same conversation as the nuclear-armed dictator of North Korea?

The Iran Deal (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action or JCPOA) was, with the Affordable Care Act, one of the twin pillars of Obama’s presidency on which he wanted to base his legacy."

Arming the homicidal and pathological Iranian regime is a threat to America, and to Western Civilization.

There is also zero evidence Obama was arming anyone with nuclear weapons. That's another lie.

Flynn lost credibility on his own by lying about his contacts with Russia, while discussing foreign policy behind the back of a sitting president. So no, that is a lie as well. No one took Flynn's credibility from Flynn, but himself.

"New texts suggest Obama colluded with agencies at the outset of the Russia probe?" What texts? Show us what they say, or that too is nothing but a lie.

But a great deal of evidence that you are a fool.

That's exactly what it was.

So Obama chased out Flynn because he opposed the Iran deal. That makes Obama a criminal. Yet it was perfectly alright for Trump to fire how many people, like Sessions, Tillerson, et al. for not going along with Trump's agenda.

Maybe that is what Presidents do? Seems to be.

And as far as the Russia probe, are you seriously criticizing Obama and the Intelligence Agencies and the FBI from looking into the widespread Russian interference in the election they had uncovered? Would you have ignored it? Both the articles you supplied were from 2018 AFTER the infamous Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer. Do you see no possible tie to the Trump campaign when the emails SAID the Russian government was assisting the Trump campaign?

~~~~~~

Your article comes from 2017. It's now 2020. If there was something really to this accusation, Republicans, what happened? Lol!

And, a head to match.

And....he is.

and

One was North Korea.
The other was of Flynn

4. Why the enmity?

But a great deal of evidence that you are a fool.

That's exactly what it was.
Attacking me, and exposing you as a liar, doesn't change the truth of my post. Therefore, who's left being the fool if you can't prove me wrong?

And, a head to match.

And....he is.

and

One was North Korea.
The other was of Flynn

4. Why the enmity?

"There is also zero evidence Obama was arming anyone with nuclear weapons. That's another lie. "

Let's check.....just to prove what a moron you are:

contrary to all of his promises not to do so, and in contravention of the non-proliferation agreement that is our policy, Hussein Obama guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran....and you can't see a problem with that.

Gads, you're an imbecile

1. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

2. There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

You're confusing two separate issues.
How so?
There was no such interference, so there was nothing to uncover, you dolt.
Of course there was interference. A foreign government incognito influencing our voters on social media and hacking into the DNC and then releasing it to the world is unacceptable.

~~~~~~
Except for the fact that after more than three years, the Mueller Report, and ODNI declassification of testimonies of fifty-three people previously hidden by your friend Schiff and now exposed shows that Obama was behind, funded and directed the frame up of Flynn and the Russia, Russia debacle in a failed coup d'etat to overthrow the 2016 election of Donald Trump...
There is zero evidence of that. You just lied.

Exactly how and when were they able to train you to hate America?

Now that the facts about the Flynn perjury trap are no longer deniable
It's never a good sign when a fabricated lie appears so early in your thread.

"Why the enmity?"

What enmity? Obama's concerns were spot on. Which is why Trump ultimately fired Flynn.

"Mr. Flynn’s name came up during a broader discussion about personnel issues, the former administration officials said. Mr. Obama’s concerns about Mr. Flynn, which were first reported by NBC News, were largely about his management of the D.I.A. and predated the later concerns about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak.

But one of the former administration officials said that Mr. Obama was also aware of Mr. Flynn’s well-publicized trip in 2015 to Moscow and other contacts with Russia.
The revelation on Monday about Mr. Obama’s warning came hours before Sally Q. Yates, the former acting attorney general, was scheduled to testify in the afternoon in front of a Senate committee that she later raised her own concerns about Mr. Flynn’s Russia contacts with the incoming Trump administration."

Anyone with more than just a brain stem, which immediately disqualifies the OP, knows the Iran agreement was the best available solution to keep Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. More importantly, it was working until Vlad's favorite candidate sabotaged it.

If you have any other horseshit you'd like to peddle I'm always glad to rip it to shreds.
You ripped it to shreds. Thanks! It was brilliant.

There is zero evidence of any perjury trap.
The whole concept of a perjury trap is a deceitful canard designed to excuse Trump's refusal to answer Mueller's questions in person.

Forum List

Back