New evidence of Chinese spy hardware found by ex Mossad investigators super micro shares plunge

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A major US telecommunications company found "manipulated" hardware from Super Micro Computer Inc. in its network in August - bolstering claims in a Bloomberg report last week alleging that China installed bugging devices on hardware bought by Apple, Amazon and a host of other companies.

New Evidence Of Chinese Spy Hardware Found By Ex-Mossad Investigators; Super Micro Shares Plunge
-----------------------------------------------------

So where all the morons were brainwashed into " RUSSIA" did it, apparently CHina did it all and is still doing it.
THey can tamper with everything and people conveiently forget how APPLE/GOOGLE have sold us out to China Apple handed over all of our CLOUD ID's to them , which the dumbasses don't realize all the US laws almost aren't going to be used because now the jurisdiction are CHINA's laws, etc, etc....

To add more leftist stupidity we also will end up having the Chinese social scoring being laid upon us if ppl don't wake the hell up.

You are correct in your concern. We studied Chinese triad infiltration in Wisconsin as early as 1995. Suggested is The Bear Watches the Dragon: Russia's Perceeption of China and the Evolution of Russian-Chinese Relations Since the Eighteenth Century.

A major US telecommunications company found "manipulated" hardware from Super Micro Computer Inc. in its network in August - bolstering claims in a Bloomberg report last week alleging that China installed bugging devices on hardware bought by Apple, Amazon and a host of other companies.

New Evidence Of Chinese Spy Hardware Found By Ex-Mossad Investigators; Super Micro Shares Plunge

So where all the morons were brainwashed into " RUSSIA" did it, apparently CHina did it all and is still doing it.
THey can tamper with everything and people conveiently forget how APPLE/GOOGLE have sold us out to China Apple handed over all of our CLOUD ID's to them , which the dumbasses don't realize all the US laws almost aren't going to be used because now the jurisdiction are CHINA's laws, etc, etc....

To add more leftist stupidity we also will end up having the Chinese social scoring being laid upon us if ppl don't wake the hell up.
should we start with a letter to the Better Business Bureau?

should we start with a letter to the Better Business Bureau?

lol, they are probably part of it all .

I showed my friend next door the post and evidence about China products. He just got a new server he was going to install and he is not taking a look inside it. I should say he is a Electronic engineer and is very well informed, has done work for the Air force in reworking comm equipment.

In his first inspection he found a unknown chip and he thinks it is a micro monitor circuit if so he is going to (wire around) it and debug the programing. This is just a off the shelf piece of equipment.

I showed my friend next door the post and evidence about China products. He just got a new server he was going to install and he is not taking a look inside it. I should say he is a Electronic engineer and is very well informed, has done work for the Air force in reworking comm equipment.

In his first inspection he found a unknown chip and he thinks it is a micro monitor circuit if so he is going to (wire around) it and debug the programing. This is just a off the shelf piece of equipment.
All I can say is just wow, and see how much today's morons think everything is a gawd dam conspiracy. That's why I , others, and yes the pos who poke fun at ALex Jones don't get why we are so fkn pissed when these pos fks call everything a conspriacy theory.

It's not like we are saying a Green alien landed on the white house lawn.

We have had electricians who think they knew all ( not saying your neighbor) but personally and we told them about smart meters well becaue they install them, make them etc, he thougght he knew it all and thought it was a conspiracy too ( smart meters), he later learned differently.

All I can say is just wow, and see how much today's morons think everything is a gawd dam conspiracy. That's why I , others, and yes the pos who poke fun at ALex Jones don't get why we are so fkn pissed when these pos fks call everything a conspriacy theory.

It's not like we are saying a Green alien landed on the white house lawn.
Dont lump in China bugging stuff, which they have done for many years, with the goofy shit Alex Jones dishes out to you brainless retards.

Forum List

Back