New FBI director bursting the democrat dreams....no attempt to influence investigation...

I heard the Russians are blackmailing the FBI director with piss videos.

It is not clear how involved Wray is in the day-to-day operations of the Russia investigation. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, a former FBI director, is overseeing the probe.

Ron Hosko, a former FBI assistant director who worked under Mueller and Comey, told The Daily Caller recently that Mueller likely has a tight grip on the investigation and that it does not heavily involve top brass at the FBI or Justice Department.

In his speech on Thursday, Wray offered praise for Mueller.

“I have enormous respect for former director Mueller, who I got to work with almost daily in the early 2000s, as a consummate professional,” Wray said at the event, according to Politico. “He’s really running that investigation.”

from your article....

It is not clear how involved Wray is in the day-to-day operations of the Russia investigation. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, a former FBI director, is overseeing the probe.

Ron Hosko, a former FBI assistant director who worked under Mueller and Comey, told The Daily Caller recently that Mueller likely has a tight grip on the investigation and that it does not heavily involve top brass at the FBI or Justice Department.

“I have enormous respect for former director Mueller, who I got to work with almost daily in the early 2000s, as a consummate professional,” Wray said at the event, according to Politico. “He’s really running that investigation.”

from your article....

And yet.....it doesn't change the truth.....

from your article....
Well, you killed the thread quickly.

:D

from your article....

what truth might that be?

from your article....

Comey, Rosentstein and now Wray have all said Trump has not tried to interfere......in fact, Trump told Comey that anyone that is caught having actuall broken the law should be prosecuted....

from your article....

Comey, Rosentstein and now Wray have all said Trump has not tried to interfere......in fact, Trump told Comey that anyone that is caught having actuall broken the law should be prosecuted....
a lot has happened the past 4 months, never saw Trump mentioning prosecution for law breakers, got a link?

Forum List

Back