New Ferguson Police Commander Ron Johnson Walks With Protesters

What the white liberal must understand is...When we lose our majority they lose a lot of their power too. Their children and grandchildren will be slaughtered just as fast as mine.

Stop trying to recruit for Stormfront. The only white person I would slaughter is one that endangers my family. People like you.

I wouldn't harm you or anyone of your family. Just that I believe that we're better off separate.

I know you wouldnt harm them. I'd be there putting your ass 6ft under if you tried. If you want to leave the country Europe awaits you with open arms.

unless she was there she should shut up about this mess until all the evidence comes forth. She has already made up her mind.

Go fuck yourself Aryan puke.. You don't like what I post..here's a clue dickless, DON'T READ IT. I posted FACTS.. deal with it..

you posted your opinion you racist. It is a message board- when I see lies and hate I confront them. I bet you see everything through black vs white, don't you?

Don't act like you know me dummy..

Says the one that joins the liberals mind games of not considering the fbi crime stats....Someone that speaks out her fucking ass.

BLACKS MURDER TWICE AS MANY WHITES EVERY YEAR. TEN TIMES PER CAPITA WHEN FACTORING IN POPULATION DIFFERENCES. BUT TO YOU? Nothing matters besides one young man out of probably 50, just today being killed over poweringly by their own fucking people.

You don't know shit. :mad:

your def. not a conservative you bleeding heart lib.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol:

conservatives support the police and believe innocent until proven guilty, so there is that. You are jumping all over these guys because the lib msm is playing the tear gas thing over and over and you fall for it like a good little lib bot.

Listen up, you goofy fuck.. I make up my own damn mind on things.. I don't need some racist pigshit telling me what I am suppose to think based upon ideology.. THAT'S CALLED LOCKSTEP ZOMBIE WALK.. enjoy it limpdick.

Stop trying to recruit for Stormfront. The only white person I would slaughter is one that endangers my family. People like you.

I wouldn't harm you or anyone of your family. Just that I believe that we're better off separate.

I know you wouldnt harm them. I'd be there putting your ass 6ft under if you tried. If you want to leave the country Europe awaits you with open arms.

:eusa_liar::cuckoo::mad: Its a crime you know to be proud of being white in the USA. But its ok to be proud to be anything else but white. Go figure!:lol:

you posted your opinion you racist. It is a message board- when I see lies and hate I confront them. I bet you see everything through black vs white, don't you?

Says the one that joins the liberals mind games of not considering the fbi crime stats....Someone that speaks out her fucking ass.

BLACKS MURDER TWICE AS MANY WHITES EVERY YEAR. TEN TIMES PER CAPITA WHEN FACTORING IN POPULATION DIFFERENCES. BUT TO YOU? Nothing matters besides one young man out of probably 50, just today being killed over poweringly by their own fucking people.

Like I would ever listen to some stankass racist goob who gets his talking points from David Duke..:lol:

unless she was there she should shut up about this mess until all the evidence comes forth. She has already made up her mind.

Bingo! If these people were civilizationed they'd wait for all the evidence to come forward. Won't be long before Brown gets his day in court.

:eusa_liar::cuckoo::mad: Its a crime you know to be proud of being white in the USA. But its ok to be proud to be anything else but white. Go figure!:lol:

I dont give a fuck if you're proud to be white. Thats your business. When it trespasses on my rights you will get dealt with and swiftly.

conservatives support the police and believe innocent until proven guilty, so there is that. You are jumping all over these guys because the lib msm is playing the tear gas thing over and over and you fall for it like a good little lib bot.

Listen up, you goofy fuck.. I make up my own damn mind on things.. I don't need some racist pigshit telling me what I am suppose to think based upon ideology.. THAT'S CALLED LOCKSTEP ZOMBIE WALK.. enjoy it limpdick.

oooohhh you swore and I'm so scared!:lol: You judge others left and right- yet you do not know them. Go look in a mirror. You lack reason. Emotionalism clouds your thinking.:eusa_hand:

n-FERGUSON-PROTEST-large570.jpg

BvCLYuJIgAAPrbi.jpg

The man now leading police in Ferguson, Missouri, walked Thursday night with those protesting the shooting of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown, one day after protesters faced rubber bullets and tear gas from heavily armed officers in riot gear.

"We all want justice. We all want answers," the new commander, Capt. Ron Johnson of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, told The Associated Press.

When it was announced that Johnson would command law enforcement in Ferguson starting Thursday night, he said "it means a lot to me personally that we break this cycle of violence."

Right on! This makes sense! A black police commander in a town that is 67% black with a local police force that is 94% white. Things should improve rapidly. Thanks to the governor.

Looks like a conflict of interest?

Bingo! If these people were civilizationed they'd wait for all the evidence to come forward. Won't be long before Brown gets his day in court.

He is dead, how is he going to get his day in court you gimp bastard.

did you care about all the white people who get killed everyday by the police? I won't wait for your answer.:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

n-FERGUSON-PROTEST-large570.jpg

BvCLYuJIgAAPrbi.jpg

The man now leading police in Ferguson, Missouri, walked Thursday night with those protesting the shooting of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown, one day after protesters faced rubber bullets and tear gas from heavily armed officers in riot gear.

"We all want justice. We all want answers," the new commander, Capt. Ron Johnson of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, told The Associated Press.

When it was announced that Johnson would command law enforcement in Ferguson starting Thursday night, he said "it means a lot to me personally that we break this cycle of violence."

Right on! This makes sense! A black police commander in a town that is 67% black with a local police force that is 94% white. Things should improve rapidly. Thanks to the governor.

Looks like a conflict of interest?

No its not a conflict. He isnt with the dept of racists that are trying to cover this up.

oooohhh you swore and I'm so scared!:lol: You judge others left and right- yet you do not know them. Go look in a mirror. You lack reason. Emotionalism clouds your thinking.:eusa_hand:

Says the card carrying Aryan with 135 posts! LMFAO

did you care about all the white people who get killed everyday by the police? I won't wait for your answer.:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Stop whining. This is not about any white people getting shot. Focus.

Like I would ever listen to some stankass racist goob who gets his talking points from David Duke..:lol:

I get my talking points very crime stats from police departments all over this country...Including the fbi --->

FBI ? Table 43

FBI ? Crime Statistics

What do you have?

Says the card carrying Aryan with 135 posts! LMFAO

yeah, I guess you missed the post where I was the ONLY one to stand up and report the racist white turd the other day..... And I'm a card carrying Aryan why?:lol::badgrin:

Everyday???? Your dumb ass is definitely off the deep end. Let me guess...you have German blood and identify with the Tea Party. I won't wait for you to answer.

Its amazing the white chick keeps pulling the race card. I think she wants to be black or likes the BBC.

Everyday???? Your dumb ass is definitely off the deep end. Let me guess...you have German blood and identify with the Tea Party. I won't wait for you to answer.

You won't wait- no to both questions.

Forum List

Back