New Ferguson Police Commander Ron Johnson Walks With Protesters

The saddest thing I see here is the continual denigration of an entire race and group of people that are every bit as American as any other of any race. Why don't you ask the men of the bomber groups that the Red Tails protected what they think of the intellect and discipline of those blacks?

******* are not Americans. They are sub-human. Haven't you been paying attention to the esteemed members of USMB?

Welcome back..Missed you.

The saddest thing I see here is the continual denigration of an entire race and group of people that are every bit as American as any other of any race. Why don't you ask the men of the bomber groups that the Red Tails protected what they think of the intellect and discipline of those blacks?

******* are not Americans. They are sub-human. Haven't you been paying attention to the esteemed members of USMB?

Welcome back..Missed you.

;) I doubt I will make it a week.

That's a good move. Race shouldnt' matter, but it obviously does.

Police departments nationwide WANT to hire black men and women to be cops. Anyone who has worked in police work knows just how much they want to. But they cant get them to apply. Just the way it is.

It's no wonder blacks don't want to be cops.

It's not that blacks don't want to be cops, it's that they're not intelligent enough to pass the civil service exams.

and you forgot the biggest thing- most have criminal records and or are in jail.

Goes to show you that race is all that matters.

This isn't about race.. this is about an entire police department who are corrupt and use brutality to control people. It is about the militarization of American cities and brave citizens rising up to say, "NOT IN MY CITY YOU WON'T and not one more drop of innocent blood will go unpunished." The pictures out of Ferguson tell the story of an innocent black young man who had his life stripped from him .., It had everything to do with race and has nothing to do with race now, but of human compassion and dignity. I am disgusted and highly offended by what has taken place and continues to take place. Were I close by, I would go march with them..

oh please! spare that crap. It has everything to do with race!:mad::cuckoo:

It's no wonder blacks don't want to be cops.

It's not that blacks don't want to be cops, it's that they're not intelligent enough to pass the civil service exams.

and you forgot the biggest thing- most have criminal records and or are in jail.

Are you people listening to yourselves?? "Most have criminal records, "they" can't pass civil service exams." You're throwing out racist insults, adding more injury to an innocent man's death.. WTF is wrong with you people???

What the white liberal must understand is...When we lose our majority they lose a lot of their power too. Their children and grandchildren will be slaughtered just as fast as mine.

Stop trying to recruit for Stormfront. The only white person I would slaughter is one that endangers my family. People like you.

I wouldn't harm you or anyone of your family. Just that I believe that we're better off separate.

This isn't about race.. this is about an entire police department who are corrupt and use brutality to control people. It is about the militarization of American cities and brave citizens rising up to say, "NOT IN MY CITY YOU WON'T and not one more drop of innocent blood will go unpunished." The pictures out of Ferguson tell the story of an innocent black young man who had his life stripped from him .., It had everything to do with race and has nothing to do with race now, but of human compassion and dignity. I am disgusted and highly offended by what has taken place and continues to take place. Were I close by, I would go march with them..

Go fuck yourself Aryan puke.. You don't like what I post..here's a clue dickless, DON'T READ IT. I posted FACTS.. deal with it..

how do you know he was innocent?:eusa_hand:

What the white liberal must understand is...When we lose our majority they lose a lot of their power too. Their children and grandchildren will be slaughtered just as fast as mine.

Stop trying to recruit for Stormfront. The only white person I would slaughter is one that endangers my family. People like you.

I wouldn't harm you or anyone of your family. Just that I believe that we're better off separate.

Then go crawl under a rock and get lost.. No one is stopping you.

Go fuck yourself Aryan puke.. You don't like what I post..here's a clue dickless, DON'T READ IT. I posted FACTS.. deal with it..

you posted your opinion you racist. It is a message board- when I see lies and hate I confront them. I bet you see everything through black vs white, don't you?

That's a good move. Race shouldnt' matter, but it obviously does.

Police departments nationwide WANT to hire black men and women to be cops. Anyone who has worked in police work knows just how much they want to. But they cant get them to apply. Just the way it is.

It is a good move. And race will always matter, we're genetically programmed that way. Black s should police blacks, and whites should police whites. When one race polices the other, abuse will always occur.

This is the feeling I am getting out of the black community of Ferguson. They want to police and govern themselves. I think it is the right thing to do. ;)

:cuckoo: In this country we have this thing called, EVIDENCE... I've seen plenty in that shit town now called Ferguson of cops gassing reporters and stealing cameras and equipment in order to hide the truth.. I don't trust anyone who does that kind of shit.. There are eye witnesses who back up the story of police brutality but you don't care about that.. all you see is that the victim isn't white so that colors your judgement. PUN INTENDED.

:cuckoo: In this country we have this thing called, EVIDENCE... I've seen plenty in that shit town now called Ferguson of cops gassing reporters and stealing cameras and equipment in order to hide the truth.. I don't trust anyone who does that kind of shit.. There are eye witnesses who back up the story of police brutality but you don't care about that.. all you see is that the victim isn't white so that colors your judgement. PUN INTENDED.

no- you weren't there. Let the evidence come forth. Innocent until proven guilty. If you did your research there are at least 3 conflicting reports. What is going to be funny is IF one of the few black cops killed him- THEN WHAT you going to say?

They're going around beating up whites and claiming that the shooting was racism by the police department. Somehow you think this isn't about race to them? Are you fucking blind!:badgrin: Do you really effin think this would be national news if it wasn't.

Kind of sad I'd say.

Forum List

Back