New Ferguson Police Commander Ron Johnson Walks With Protesters

did you care about all the white people who get killed everyday by the police? I won't wait for your answer.:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Everyday???? Your dumb ass is definitely off the deep end. Let me guess...you have German blood and identify with the Tea Party. I won't wait for you to answer.

You won't wait- no to both questions.

Still whining? Let us know when a Black cop guns down a white kid for nothing.

looks like affirmative action at its best (worst), hiring a black police chief just because he is black. Pretty racist right there. Just waiting for a black police chief to be fired for a white one.

Last edited:
Everyday???? Your dumb ass is definitely off the deep end. Let me guess...you have German blood and identify with the Tea Party. I won't wait for you to answer.

ahh, and there you go. The crux of the matter. You have already decided the outcome? First off, you cannot know for sure. Second of all, it might have been one of the few black cops who shot the kid.:eusa_hand:

ahh, and there you go. The crux of the matter. You have already decided the outcome? First off, you cannot know for sure. Second of all, it might have been one of the few black cops who shot the kid.:eusa_hand:

Well the witness said the guy was white. I think you forgot that.

I thought there was more than one? Lets see. Black people who hate whites. Black people who hate the white police. Going to take the sides of the black victim. Surprise!

I watch this story on the BBC last night, the city looked like the Israeli's were invading.BBC news said Ferguson has a predominately black population with a predominately white police force,:cuckoo:

I refuse to read every damn post to see how this got so sidetracked....so...back the OP....I think the new chief dude is doing a GREAT job. They are protesting, he and some of the other officers are marching with them, no looting or rioting is going on....so in my book, this guy ROCKS.

I thought there was more than one? Lets see. Black people who hate whites. Black people who hate the white police. Going to take the sides of the black victim. Surprise!

There was. This one happened to mention the cop was white. Are you retarded or something?

Uh, walking with the troublemakers is a slap in the face of the local police...he is a dumbfuck.

He should've held a press conference to tell everyone to go home and let the investigation take place, not hang out with the local goons.

He lost all credibility walking with the local goons. It would be like an Islamic General appointed by Obama coming in and walking with terrorists in Afghanistan as an insult to the troops fighting them.

I watch this story on the BBC last night, the city looked like the Israeli's were invading.BBC news said Ferguson has a predominately black population with a predominately white police force,:cuckoo:

Within the span of 20 years the city went from 75% white & 25% black to the reverse (roughly) which doesn't span the length of a person's career. A white police officer hired in 1990 could still be on the job 20 years later.

So what do you suggest? Fire white officers because they're white? Hire black applicants because they're black? Hire under-qualified black applicants ahead of better qualified white applicants?

There was. This one happened to mention the cop was white. Are you retarded or something?

Most studies show that racists are intellectually inferior...so more than likely, he is retarded. BUT, he will become an esteemed member of USMB!

And....I hope Ferguson keeps him there permanently as chief of police. IF the guy accepts the position. He is doing a mighty fine job.

Uh, walking with the troublemakers is a slap in the face of the local police...he is a dumbfuck.

He should've held a press conference to tell everyone to go home and let the investigation take place, not hang out with the local goons.

He lost all credibility walking with the local goons. It would be like an Islamic General appointed by Obama coming in and walking with terrorists in Afghanistan as an insult to the troops fighting them.

Within the span of 20 years the city went from 75% white & 25% black to the reverse (roughly) which doesn't span the length of a person's career. A white police officer hired in 1990 could still be on the job 20 years later.

So what do you suggest? Fire white officers because they're white? Hire black applicants because they're black? Hire under-qualified black applicants ahead of better qualified white applicants?

No stupid. You move them out so your police force reflects the cities population. They can get jobs in other towns nearby. Why would they need to hire under qualified Black applicants?

Last edited:

Yeah...all of the cops 20 years ago must have been rookies and they must not have hired anyone new...and why were there so few black cops there 20 years ago?

It isn't a matter of who is black or white. It is a matter of which officers know how to BE officers and work within that community. Obviously, the whole force has some issues and we ALL saw that by the way they handled this situation.

I have seen reports and pics via twitter from blacks helping whites stay safe there, whites helping blacks get to their cars or their camera equipment (journalists), black and white marching TOGETHER, etc etc etc. They need to fire every cop on the force because the ones they had, sucked, and hire new cops. And one needs to be sitting in a jail cell for murder.

Every Conservative should find this entire tragedy troubling..

Attachments

• $constitution_shred.jpg
    $constitution_shred.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 66

Most studies show that racists are intellectually inferior...so more than likely, he is retarded. BUT, he will become an esteemed member of USMB!

I'm not racist but you are.

yes you would know.:lol:

Forum List

Back