New Fox News Poll- Obama 46, Romney 39

Funny how many words you have to use to try to perform statistical alchemy.

There are those who know what they are talking about and those who try to appear like they know what they are talking about. They are not hard to tell apart. (Really smart people LOVE emoticons.)

Actually, it's pretty obvious that you don't know what you're talking about....

But it IS funny to watch you claim interweb victory....lol

Funny how folks try to "claim victory" over a pure recounting of the actual numbers.

How sad.

Hang in there - some folks aren't smart enough to pick up on your crap. (examples above).

Funny how folks try to "claim victory" over a pure recounting of the actual numbers.

How sad.

Hang in there - some folks aren't smart enough to pick up on your crap. (examples above).

You are sadly--sadly--outclassed by BP in knowledge and debate skills. Hang it up, turkey.

How sad.

You are sadly--sadly--outclassed by BP in knowledge and debate skills. Hang it up, turkey.

That's the point - when you just present the numbers - you don't have to try to debate. The numbers speak for themselves.

How sad.

That's the point - when you just present the numbers - you don't have to try to debate. The numbers speak for themselves.

And your opinions and generalizations speak volumes, nobraininnahead...

Please continue whining about Rasmussen...

How sad.

Obviously. Because you are losing this one like hell.
Seriously, you need to listen to BP because he actually knows what he's talking about. You don't.

As long as I have made this caliber of people so butt-hurt, vulgar and apoplectic I must be doing something right.

And if Blue Phantom is trying to claim that Rassmussen has not shown a demonstrable, significant house bias toward the GOP that goes beyond any reputable margin for error - he is absolutely wrong.
If he is trying to argue some other niggling point - I could not care any less.
And I don't need a volume of bullcrap to make the point, I made it perfectly clear in very few words. It usually works that way when you're right.

As long as I have made this caliber of people so butt-hurt, vulgar and apoplectic I must be doing something right.

And if Blue Phantom is trying to claim that Rassmussen has not shown a demonstrable, significant house bias toward the GOP that goes beyond any reputable margin for error - he is absolutely wrong.
And I don't need a volume of bullcrap to make the point, I made it perfectly clear in very few words. It usually works that way when you're right.

Zzzzzzzz.

You don't have to keep claiming interweb victory... Once you've won it, it's yours...

Are you just upset that you didn't get a trophy?

He's probably one of the kids that was taught that everyone gets a trophy no matter what...until they get in the real world.

Zzzzzzzz.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know a bit about polling and I think BP's analysis of polls is very good.

Zzzzzzzz.

That's what she said.

EVERY time she was with you!

:thup:

:D

[
When did I ever say that Rasmussen has no house bias? ALL pollsters have a house bias. That's why it's called a "house bias". It's the bias specific to their "house". Good shooting Christ. The problem is that you and NYC are so busy going nutso over Rasmussen's bias yet you clearly don't seem to mind anyone else's bias that favors Obama. I don't see you raising much hell that PPP, who is affiliated with the Democratic party, has been releasing polls over the last two months that on average give Obama a five point better spread than the rest of the professional pollsters, yet when they release a poll commissioned by the Daily Kos it's right in line with everyone else. How amazing!! Well where's your outrage over that bullshit.

The other BP ranks PPP almost as highly as Raz:

The Deadly Accurate Duo (First Tier)
1. SurveyUSA
2. Quinnipiac

Damned Accurate (Second Tier)
3. Rasmussen (slipped from First Tier after a shaky 2010)

Pay Close Attention To (Third Tier)
4. Mason-Dixon
5. PPP

Ironically.

Rassmussen - Oct. 13, 2010 Inouye 53% Cavasso 40%
Actual Nov. 2, 2010 Inouye 74.81% Cavasso 21.57%

Yeah "dead on the nose"

In the 105 polls released in Senate and gubernatorial races by Rassmussen and Pulse Opinion Research they missed the final margin by 5.8 points (way too high for "professional" pollsters) 13 polls missed by 10 points or more, in 55 polls they overestimate Republican support by 3 points or more (as opposed to overestimating Democratic support by 3 points or more in 12 races)

Their average house bias is + 3.9 in favor of Republicans. An honest "margin for error" would swing both ways Einstein.

You ever met anyone with a high school math class under their belt? (You wouldn't get along)

:udaman:

Woah, those are excellent points.

Is there a link I can find this information on all in one place, or was this a compilation?

Because I'd love to peruse your source material.

All you have to do is google "Rassmussen Republican Bias." There's a wealth of hard evidence to prove the points. Also plenty of infomation about Scotty Rassmussen taking money from the Bush Campaign, the RNC, several local Republican organizations, a cruise from a conservative think tank, etc.

Scotty has jumped the shark and his business plan is now clearly to pander to conservative clients. It's very well known throughout the professional polling community and the numbers all back it up.

The only people who pay any attention to Rassmussen anymore, are the people who are grinding the same ax that Scotty is grinding. Professional independent polling organizations just don't do that kinda crap.

All you have to do is look at a chart like this:

rasmussencorrected_2.jpg

Rasmussen as the permanent pro-Bush outlier.

You are so desperate is right, JoeB, you so describe yourself.

Deflecting again, man?

Hey, frankly, I find it funny after all the whining about anti-Mormon bigots, he's going to the anti-Mormon bigots and sucking up, and not even mentioning he's a Mormon.

Too funny.

Why are you deflecting again.

You are the anti-Mormon bigot, JoeB. Let's be honest.

And I won't invite him to my house, unlike the other anti-Mormon people, that's the point.

Incidently, I don't think you can be an anti-Mormon "bigot". I think there are just people who realize is an insane cult. It's just some of them put that to the side because their racism is stronger.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

A big change from the 46-46 tie that Fox reported at the end of April.

Incidently, the survey was taken from 5-13 to 5-15.

Right after we found out that Romney beat the snot out of the gay kid in High School...

While I doubt the bullying matters much to rws because way too many of them wish they could beat up people they believe are gay, these numbers are more significant because they come fux.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

A big change from the 46-46 tie that Fox reported at the end of April.

Incidently, the survey was taken from 5-13 to 5-15.

Right after we found out that Romney beat the snot out of the gay kid in High School...

While I doubt the bullying matters much to rws because way too many of them wish they could beat up people they believe are gay, these numbers are more significant because they come fux.

Yeah, something a 16yr old did is largely irrelevant to most people once the same person turns 60. Only for he highly politicized and brain dead left is this important.
What was Obama doing when he was 16? No one knows. Records sealed.

Forum List

Back