New GOP Firebrand Donald Trump Gave $100,000 to Clinton Foundation

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate and attention-seeking businessman Donald Trump has donated at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, despite his criticism of the foundation’s dealings.

...."What Trump neglected to mention was his own donations to the foundation. Trump is listed on the Clinton Foundation’s donor page as having given somewhere between $100,001 and $250,000. Likewise, his daughter Ivanka Trump is listed as having given somewhere between $5001 and $10,000.

Perhaps the donation shouldn’t be so shocking considering Trump also donated to Hillary Clinton’s New York Senate campaign, before selling himself as conservative firebrand.
Donald Trump Donated At Least 100K To Clinton Foundation The Daily Caller

Does this make him a RINO or a DINO?, I'm losing track with this guy

Donald Trump rants about China but has his name brand ties made there.

Donald Trump rants about Democrats, but donates more to them than Republicans.

Donald Trump rants about gay marriage but has been married three times and owns and operates a gambling den.

Winning!

This is old--there is another thread on this.

We want fresh and new Trumpism. I can't wait for it--its addictive!!

Don't forget my personal favorite
CI2bj_pWwAAoP4r.jpg

Potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate and attention-seeking businessman Donald Trump has donated at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, despite his criticism of the foundation’s dealings.

...."What Trump neglected to mention was his own donations to the foundation. Trump is listed on the Clinton Foundation’s donor page as having given somewhere between $100,001 and $250,000. Likewise, his daughter Ivanka Trump is listed as having given somewhere between $5001 and $10,000.

Perhaps the donation shouldn’t be so shocking considering Trump also donated to Hillary Clinton’s New York Senate campaign, before selling himself as conservative firebrand.

That makes him a bi-party whore...

Well there ya go. all you on the left wailing and stomping your feet about him.
now should run right out and vote for him

That makes him a bi-party whore who is the leading candidate for Republican nomination, who just happens to support Democratic Party candidates and no one is saying hey! hold it just a minute.

That makes him a bi-party whore who is the leading candidate for Republican nomination, who just happens to support Democratic Party candidates and no one is saying hey! hold it just a minute.
He has name recognition, which is about all he's got...He can't ride that till nov. 2016...His next move will to insult Rosie O'Donnell...

Forum List

Back