New guy here

btw, DJ...that is realy Noomi in her avie. Wait til you see [MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION]. And [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION]'s boobs. And [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] (who is a mod) and so many other ladies here. Oh my. You are in for a treat and will forget all about old dirt. :lmao:

btw, DJ...that is realy Noomi in her avie. Wait til you see [MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION]. And [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION]'s boobs. And [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] (who is a mod) and so many other ladies here. Oh my. You are in for a treat and will forget all about old dirt. :lmao:

How can I forget about my first love? :lol:

*Looks around at the other ladies*

Call Bryan Adams cause I just died and went to heaven!

Go say howdy in The Tavern and in Foxfyre's Cafe. You will meet folks faster thattaway.

Welcome to USMB, DaddyJuice...:)

1925545ltu676dm28.gif

I wander too much, DJ. Just say Gracie sent ya and they will give ya a double of whatever yer drinkin'. Tell 'em to put it on my tab. I will gladly pay it on Tuesday. :lol:

Hi Diondre. Welcome...sorta...to USMB. Be prepared for the gauntlet...but you need your own intro thread to get initiated. Don't forget your hazmat suit. :lol:

Forum List

Back