New H&K...

“Thanks to Biden being elected…”

Wrong, this is a lie.

The ammo shortage/high price of ammo started long before Biden was elected, the consequence of dishonest, idiotic conservatives lying about Biden ‘banning’ and ‘confiscating’ guns.

It’s your fellow conservatives responsible for your need to buy a semi-auto in .22 LR.

Correct. As the illegal activities of the progressive left came to light, and it became ever more obvious that the dems and the political class as a whole are Chinese stooges, the PEOPLE figured out they need to prepare to take back our country.

Thanks for making it obvious.

“Thanks to Biden being elected…”

Wrong, this is a lie.

The ammo shortage/high price of ammo started long before Biden was elected, the consequence of dishonest, idiotic conservatives lying about Biden ‘banning’ and ‘confiscating’ guns.

It’s your fellow conservatives responsible for your need to buy a semi-auto in .22 LR.

It was brought on by bidens promise to ban guns and the people buying guns and ammo in response to dem riots and defunding the police.
So yes it's on dems.

Try finding primers. They are unobtanium right now.
Smaller cartridges .22" Magnum and smaller, including .22" Long Rifle and .17" Remington are all rimfire. The primer is deposited in the inside rim of the cartidge itself.
Standard centerfire primers only fit bigger cartridges, typically .223" Remington and larger calibers.

To reload a rimfire cartridge, if it were possible, would required pressing out the indentation of the firing pin, resizing the cartridge in a press before re-depositing pure primer explosive in a ring shape around the inside rim, filling it with a measured charge of propellant gunpowder, and pressing in the bullet.

Most shooters who reload have to "buy" primers because they don't have access to the tools or machinery to work with raw primer explosive.

Thanks to Biden being elected, the price of ammunition has skyrocketed. Shopping for 9mm, .556, .45ACP and .380, I'd say it's damn near tripled in price from what it was last year.

The exception, though, seems to be .22 ammunition. It's gone up a bit, but not by the same degree as other calibers. So, accordingly, I bought two of these yesterday:

HK416-.22-LR-Rifle-1600x8003.jpg

Sure, it's only only a .22 round, but it holds thirty rounds. It also looks nice next to the two AR-556 rifles I've got.

The nicest part? It's only $499...
You should have laid in a supply for all weapons you own, instead of being a political schmuck. You should also have already invested in a reloader.

You got that right. What's the deal? Think it will get back to normal or did we buy a fancy Hornady paper weight? We are still picking up trays and dies and such. Not needing for another month or two.

Thanks to Biden being elected, the price of ammunition has skyrocketed. Shopping for 9mm, .556, .45ACP and .380, I'd say it's damn near tripled in price from what it was last year.

The exception, though, seems to be .22 ammunition. It's gone up a bit, but not by the same degree as other calibers. So, accordingly, I bought two of these yesterday:

HK416-.22-LR-Rifle-1600x8003.jpg

Sure, it's only only a .22 round, but it holds thirty rounds. It also looks nice next to the two AR-556 rifles I've got.

The nicest part? It's only $499...
You should have laid in a supply for all weapons you own, instead of being a political schmuck. You should also have already invested in a reloader.

You got that right. What's the deal? Think it will get back to normal or did we buy a fancy Hornady paper weight? We are still picking up trays and dies and such. Not needing for another month or two.

The Remington ammunition plant is being moved to Alabama. So it won't be up in operation for months. The Lake City plant is under new management, I can't remember who, but it is doing all military work.

Primers are going to be a problem for a long time.

Smaller cartridges .22" Magnum and smaller, including .22" Long Rifle and .17" Remington are all rimfire. The primer is deposited in the inside rim of the cartidge itself.
Standard centerfire primers only fit bigger cartridges, typically .223" Remington and larger calibers.

To reload a rimfire cartridge, if it were possible, would required pressing out the indentation of the firing pin, resizing the cartridge in a press before re-depositing pure primer explosive in a ring shape around the inside rim, filling it with a measured charge of propellant gunpowder, and pressing in the bullet.

Most shooters who reload have to "buy" primers because they don't have access to the tools or machinery to work with raw primer explosive.

Trust me, I know more about the subject than you.

Forum List

Back