The Left is Correct about 'Assault Rifles'

The idea of an armed society is that the criminal has no idea whether we are armed or not. That's the beauty of it.

I was in a local blog (Topix) when our CCW laws were in consideration. An adversary of mine asked why I wanted to see such a law passed? I told him my mother lives alone, never had a drivers license in her life, and loves walking everywhere she can. He then asked if our CCW laws passed, would my elderly mother carry a gun with her? To that I replied no she wouldn't, but the criminal doesn't know that.

Mass shootings often happen in gun free zones. Why is that? Because the criminal wants to shoot as many people as possible with no resistance. Criminals are very concerned about armed citizens and with good reason. In the US, we use our guns over a million times a year for self-defense or to stop a crime. A disarmed society couldn't provide such a deterrent. That's why when more states adopted CCW laws since the mid 90's, and laws that protect the victim instead of the criminal, gun crime decreased, again, disproving your theory that more guns are the problem when in fact if anything, they are more of a solution.
Couldnt defend your ridiculous statement about putting a sign on your yard could you?

Only certain weapons

Then you've been had by your own party. Do you think if they could get away with it, they'd stop there? Of course not.

Mass killings will still go on. Then the next push would be to ban all semi-automatic weapons which most guns are.

Then you've been had by your own party. Do you think if they could get away with it, they'd stop there? Of course not.

Mass killings will still go on. Then the next push would be to ban all semi-automatic weapons which most guns are.
We have banned assault weapons before
The nation survived

Sure I can, that's why you'd never do it. Putting that sign out would be like putting a target on your home.
It would just tell criminals that you have valuable guns in your home and I don’t.
I don’t have much in my house worth stealing

I have a Dog that will bark like crazy if someone breaks in. Criminals don’t like drawing attention.
Do your guns bark when someone breaks in?

Please read the whole post. I'm entirely in favor of widespread (among patriots) ownership of AR15s. But unless we are organized, we will be at huge disadvantage facing an organized state.

And part of that organization must be having the closest possible relationship with the military -- actual membership if possible, membership in the State Guard, if possible, and contact in other ways, such as the USO, if possible.

It's not really on topic, but for those interested in Cuba, you should sign up (it's free) for the Havana Times, here:
[ Havana Times ]
I was simply making a point regarding the authoritarian democrat Party Leadership. You are correct about our freedom loving citizens needing to organize.

JWK

They are not “liberals” or “progressives”. They are Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the very kind who took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist.

Only certain weapons
The very weapon our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government.

The very weapon our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government.
How about Rocket Launchers and missiles in private hands?
Attack Helicopter?

That is what is needed if you actually took on a tyrannical Government

I will humbly state (only because you ask) that I am 100% positive I have legally earned far more than you AND RW will combined in your lifetimes.
I will go no further as I see no reason for bragging or exposing my life to a few lightweights who don't know better.
^^^Textbook definition of humble brag :auiqs.jpg: ^^^

What a weenie

It would just tell criminals that you have valuable guns in your home and I don’t.
I don’t have much in my house worth stealing

I have a Dog that will bark like crazy if someone breaks in. Criminals don’t like drawing attention.
Do your guns bark when someone breaks in?

They don't have to. When my guns bark, they bite to the death.

Criminals may try to take more precaution robbing a house with guns because the owner may be home and not answering the door. Hot guns only sell for a few hundred bucks on the street at most. If they break into your house, they're looking for cash, jewelry, video game systems and things worth real money. However in most cases, they are not breaking in for the guns, and they are at a much higher risk of death by trying to rob a home that's armed. If they break in and find guns, sure they'll take them.

Criminals may try to take more precaution robbing a house with guns because the owner may be home and not answering the door. Hot guns only sell for a few hundred bucks on the street at most. If they break into your house, they're looking for cash, jewelry, video game systems and things worth real money. However in most cases, they are not breaking in for the guns, and they are at a much higher risk of death by trying to rob a home that's armed. If they break in and find guns, sure they'll take them.
He's just wanting advice on how to burglarize houses.

Criminals know what they are doing and will make sure a home is unoccupied before breaking in.
Gun or not, there is a difference in penalty for a robbery of an occupied home and burglary.
They will watch your home, know your car, knock on the front door to see if anyone answers.

Easy to find a buyer for a stolen gun, not much in my home worth selling and the only cash is my spare change jar

Criminals know what they are doing and will make sure a home is unoccupied before breaking in.
Gun or not, there is a difference in penalty for a robbery of an occupied home and burglary.
They will watch your home, know your car, knock on the front door to see if anyone answers.

Easy to find a buyer for a stolen gun, not much in my home worth selling and the only cash is my spare change jar
Really, you lying pos? Then how come so many criminals end up getting shot by the homeowner?

They don't now what's in your home until they break in and rummage through your belongings like an FBI agent going through Melania's panty drawer.

You can't make sure nobody is home guaranteed. They take a chance because that's what criminals do unless they know the family personally like one of their kids friends.

How about Rocket Launchers and missiles in private hands?
Attack Helicopter?

That is what is needed if you actually took on a tyrannical Government

1674008521006.png

We were specifically talking about your desire to confiscate the very type of weapon our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back