New Hampshire Gov Chris Sununu Talks Biden, The Economy, & Trump: "I may run for president, but my 1st priority" is my state & my party, unlike others

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Liberal Republican Gov Chris Sununu says Desantis would win the NH primary if held today but Emerson Poll: Trump Leads GOP in NH by 41 Points

Republicans have a deep bench. Sununu is a great governor. He's young, he should be available to run for many cycles in the future.

• Banned
Republicans have a deep bench. Sununu is a great governor. He's young, he should be available to run for many cycles in the future.
he looked really sleepy in that interview on Meet The Press, which is unlike him. my preference is someone more energetic like Ted Cruz, or Sununu when he's not on Meet The Press!

he looked really sleepy in that interview on Meet The Press, which is unlike him. my preference is someone more energetic like Ted Cruz, or Sununu when he's not on Meet The Press!
I saw him on MTP. Are you kidding me? I don't know how many words per minute he spoke, but I bet it was close to a record.

• Banned
I saw him on MTP. Are you kidding me? I don't know how many words per minute he spoke, but I bet it was close to a record.
his eyes were opening and closing at an equally fast rate

Sununu will run, but that is part of the problem for the GOP.

Forum List

Back